+PP Sent- March 5 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 25, 2012 received on: May 2, 2012
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah SOON!
saifsmarty said:
wat ur doing .nt taking anyone's side ? and sayin to andeera.
watevr,nvm. jahil company in here.NO COMMENTS.
Jahil??? u came this far down jus to call any one of us jahil? We cudve said that to u from the point u started ur mess. Crossin ur limits now.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saifsmarty said:
wat ur doing .nt taking anyone's side ? and sayin to andeera.
watevr,nvm. jahil company in here.NO COMMENTS.

Jahil company ................... you cant even compose a sentence properly ................ do you have a mirror in your room ..............otherwise reach out the nearest washroom

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
TGIF said:
what's a 'pol c cert' and a 'police c crt'. I apologize as I fail to understand your encrypted language!.

Please help!
i dun wana write complete spellin thts y i wrote lyk tht ... its call MY LANGUAGE.lol..anyways thank u for ur help

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
pappah said:
hi wes786
my address appeared also after being away for almost 3 weeks. now i read ur post and understand that ur wife has already recevd a letter asking for police certificates from all the addresses she has stayed for over 6 months after her 18th birthday?
i assume as u wrote ur address also reappeard after 3 weeks, so they did review ur file and sent u this letter?
so we shud also expect some communication as my wife is also july 2010 aor with no correspondence until now from islamabad?
There is no real indication as to what the disappearance of address means from e-CAS. In our case whenever our address disappeared we did get a reply. It happened like that in beginning of May, then towards the end of June and into beginning of July. First time around we got our repcc/re imm forms to fill. Re meds were automatically sent after 10 days of repcc/re imm. The second time the address disappeared we got our PPR.

Some people equate it to as the system down for maintenance etc. Nonetheless, in our case we did get things after disappearance of address!

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andeera1 said:
,,,,,,,,,,,,,, if u dont desire to have a word wth me thn y u took my name...at the 1st place?lmao thts more thn funy ...lol...... so frm nowonwrds whnevr u desire to hv a word frm anyone u shud think FROM UR BRAIN....once,, twice nd thn may b 4 times so tht baad mai kehne ke baad u wont say ke I DUN EVN H DESIRE TO TALK 2 U ...SO peace,,,,,,,, bye tata AH

The reason I mentioned your name because you were objecting at everyone who pointed his finger at Mr Smarty ............. and I was the first one who reminded him not to laugh at Wes unduly .............. and yes if you have not realized I have a BRAIN and its good to know that you seem to understand that thinking process takes place at BRAIN ........ I could not figure out anywhere els ............ but with so much of your emphasis put on FROM YOUR BRAIN ......... may be science has discovered some other areas involved in thinking and secretly revealed it to you ........ anyways ... Allah Hafiz aaap kaa bhi oar humara bhi .............:)

mahamq245

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
Doc's Request.
Voluntarily Sent: Jan. 21, 2012
AOR Received.
March 15 2011
File Transfer...
March 25 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20 2012
Med's Done....
+PP Sent- March 5 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah SOON!
andeera1 said:
,,,,,,,,,,,,,, if u dont desire to have a word wth me thn y u took my name...at the 1st place?lmao thts more thn funy ...lol...... so frm nowonwrds whnevr u desire to hv a word frm anyone u shud think FROM UR BRAIN....once,, twice nd thn may b 4 times so tht baad mai kehne ke baad u wont say ke I DUN EVN H DESIRE TO TALK 2 U ...SO peace,,,,,,,, bye tata AH
U know u just poked ur nose, when i said the crap talk needs to stop u remembered u needed to know abt PCC, respectfully the same person u just argued with responded. Now If I were u. I'd stick to my word n keep my nose from poking any further. Noone was talking to u from the start u decided to jump in but got tangled up urself.

I'm specifically pointing the ppl who r making a mess out of this forum and u and I both know ur not one of em (till now atleast) . cuz as u know just as much as we all do. this is our source of EDUCATION and guidance towards our cases so I'd be nice, he didnt post FOR u he posted towards ur comments thats all.

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
andeera1 said:
i dun wana write complete spellin thts y i wrote lyk tht ... its call MY LANGUAGE.lol..anyways thank u for ur help
And so what the difference between the two. My original question?

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
mahamq245 said:
U know u just poked ur nose, when i said the crap talk needs to stop u remembered u needed to know abt PCC, respectfully the same person u just argued with responded. Now If I were u. I'd stick to my word n keep my nose from poking any further. Noone was talking to u from the start u decided to jump in but got tangled up urself.

I'm specifically pointing the ppl who r making a mess out of this forum and u and I both know ur not one of em (till now atleast) . cuz as u know just as much as we all do. this is our source of EDUCATION and guidance towards our cases so I'd be nice, he didnt post FOR u he posted towards ur comments thats all.
And that's what I call tough love! Say it and be firm!!

+1

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
became-a-loner said:
The reason I mentioned your name because you were objecting at everyone who pointed his finger at Mr Smarty ............. and I was the first one who reminded him not to laugh at Wes unduly .............. and yes if you have not realized I have a BRAIN and its good to know that you seem to understand that thinking process takes place at BRAIN ........ I could not figure out anywhere els ............ but with so much of your emphasis put on FROM YOUR BRAIN ......... may be science has discovered some other areas involved in thinking and secretly revealed it to you ........ anyways ... Allah Hafiz aaap kaa bhi oar humara bhi .............:)
.............and whome YOU r objecting Ahhh???? yup sab ka AOR...... may ALLAH help us all aameen bye AH

mahamq245

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
March 15 2011
File Transfer...
March 25 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20 2012
Med's Done....
+PP Sent- March 5 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah SOON!
Hey everyone, So yah, I'm suppose to email CIC (again) monday morning. to get my file number which i still didnt get. Now wen i do get that shud i send some pictures or any other doc voluntarily? If med wasnt done and submitted with application when process took place does that make any impact? cud u send it voluntarily?

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
mahamq245 said:

if i am askin frm him thn wts your prob missy??????? did i ask u so plz back off........ the person whome i ask h no prob thn who r u..anyways....tc BYE AH

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andeera1 said:
.............and whome YOU r objecting Ahhh???? yup sab ka AOR...... may ALLAH help us all aameen bye AH

I was objecting at Mr Smarty .................. and then I read your lecture for all of us to mind our own business .......... you probably did not read how it started anyways .................. .......... and your esoteric language is amazing ............. publish a glossary of terms with it as your signature as to what each broken English words means ............. reminds me of your reference made to my EDUCATION ........ :) ........ anyways .......take it easy oar main batchon per bura asar nahi dalna chahta .............. but this is an adult forum I thought for people over the age of 18 and if that is not the case than I can remove all of my posts written with your nick

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
mahamq245 said:
Hey everyone, So yah, I'm suppose to email CIC (again) monday morning. to get my file number which i still didnt get. Now wen i do get that shud i send some pictures or any other doc voluntarily? If med wasnt done and submitted with application when process took place does that make any impact? cud u send it voluntarily?
I am not sure what is the new process of get file numbers, as in our time we did letters with our file numbers on it.

Yes, once you have your file number you can send any number of pictures you want. Sending regular updates can and does help in the overall progress of your case. Ours is a very fine example, where I was faxing pictures and my wife was sending pictures i.e. through TCS.

Why didn't you do your meds with the submission of your application. Did you forget. It's mandatory to do your meds before the submission of your application. I am not sure if you can send it voluntarily, as you would not have any reference between your file and your meds!

mahamq245

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
March 15 2011
File Transfer...
March 25 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20 2012
Med's Done....
+PP Sent- March 5 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah SOON!
andeera1 said:
if i am askin frm him thn wts your prob missy??????? did i ask u so plz back off........ the person whome i ask h no prob thn who r u..anyways....tc BYE AH

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! ur kidding right!

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahamq245 said:

Once you get your file number include that in any of the documents you send to CHC-ISB, it always help to send them continuing proof of relationship voluntarily ......... the gap between you send it should be anywhere from three to six months I assume because that is generally BF (Brought Forward) date on their files