became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saifsmarty said:
if u dont want to get a reply then u must not say anything WITHOUT KNOWING/INQUIRING MISS.plz read carefully before u write.it was nt me who wrote 1st .
now listen coz it has to be clear now..1st day i simply wrote that "imi shud respond in a resonable timely manner for families in process".thats it. and mr.wes wrote that im asking sympathy and they r rite in thier processing.now,today hes complaining abt em too... i jus nicely wrote a post on page 1694 nothin serious and getting a strange reply from loner (to whom i dont knw) .. so,wat shu di say ??
and now ur coming and writing wihtout knowing the whole picture.look, once again i'm never an nd not here to argue ..watevr i wrote it was general and not anything aggressive.so plz undrstand before u write . 1st read my post on tht page 1694 ..wats serious in there ? nothing. and then read loner's post who is directly pointing at me for nothin.hey ,its not in manners ok .

Mr Smarty (I wonder who awarded you with this title and extent of imagination) the reason I pointed at you because you were clearly triggering this fight and now playing innocent ............... if it was over then why the hell you started laughing at WES .......... and indeed I will support him because I see him supporting others ............. and I have no problem confessing it ............ unlike you whose posts are just emotional and of no practical value except the reiteration of your own story .............. and Miss Andreea with all due respect to your opinion .............. you can also keep it to yourself instead of educating others ........... that is called Leading by example

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
TGIF said:
You need to be a problem solver and refrain from giving people more trouble.

My good language is directly proportional to your thoughts and language. Keep it simple and straight, and I'll keep it simple and straight.
ya, any 3rd person can see and judge who is used "rude,bad lingo"... y dun u stop writing nonsence? MR.ALPHABETIC.

lo je loner sahb v agye.nevr mind,tym to rest.i dun knw when i wrote somthin vry emotional.ya it was same lyk many othrs who r in pain of long tym waiting.
tgif,loner ... u r ignore for forevr frm me. and miss mahmq too.
im never used panties,asss words .any nuteral person can see and judge wat the hell is goin on and whos made mess in here.i didnt tease wes by "laughing"..it was jus a frnedly one.thats all.nyway, tc u all.it has no meaning to keep wwritin msgs to 3 of u.bye

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
became-a-loner said:
Ratings: +4
[Good] [Poor]

Category........: FAM

Re: CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010
« Reply #25402 on: July 23, 2011, 03:21:43 pm »
Quote from: wes786 on July 23, 2011, 12:08:21 pm
Thats what I hate about these people, they can ask for anything they want anytime: below is the exact line from the letter they sent my wife:

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue processing of your application following documents are required:
• Updated original police certificates from all districts where you have resided more than six months after your 18th birthday accounted for at least past 10 years.

So I don't know...

so, u also hate somthin of theirs .. haiii or mujay kah rhay thay.. hahaha ab samj ajana chaye mra point ,chaloo khush rho .

Mr Smarty (I wonder who awarded you with this title and extent of imagination) the reason I pointed at you because you were clearly triggering this fight and now playing innocent ............... if it was over then why the hell you started laughing at WES .......... and indeed I will support him because I see him supporting others ............. and I have no problem confessing it ............ unlike you whose posts are just emotional and of no practical value except the reiteration of your own story .............. and Miss Andreea with all due respect to your opinion .............. you can also keep it to yourself instead of educating others ........... that is called Leading by example
..........excuse me..............DID I TALK TO U MY MISTAKE??? DID I?? no..... right......so dun evr talk 2 me plz.....dun show me wts my edu nd wts othrz....we all kno wts our edu is thank you sir...sorry if i bcm rude

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
andeera1 said:
SUMTIMES tiNY ppl do big big things lmao u know kno this ...( I THINK) AHHHHhhhh
What its Missssssssssss! Damn!!!

And I thought I was helping a brother out from the hood!

Wow! names can be misleading, let alone characters!!

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andeera1 said:
..........excuse me..............DID I TALK TO U MY MISTAKE??? DID I?? no..... right......so dun evr talk 2 me plz.....dun show me wts my edu nd wts othrz....we all kno wts our edu is thank you sir...sorry if i bcm rude

Did I make any mention of EDUCATION and by the way and by the way what inspired you to think that I ever DESIRED to have a word with you ......... so excuse me please ........... and no Thank you .......... dont address me please ........ you were pointing fingers at others for dealing with Mr Smarty .......... so when you jump into others business, you become a party to it ............... take some tap water to calm down, its better than bottled one

mahamq245

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
Doc's Request.
Voluntarily Sent: Jan. 21, 2012
AOR Received.
March 15 2011
File Transfer...
March 25 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20 2012
Med's Done....
+PP Sent- March 5 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 25, 2012 received on: May 2, 2012
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah SOON!
TGIF said:

Andeera, y u pokin ur nose anyways?? now u got ppl on u

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
TGIF said:

yup helping ur bro's with ur lang wo bhi BAD lang ke sath is vry good....this is the way u help ppl Mr; anyways dun wana argue anyways nvr mind......she is rite NO CRAP TALK....... can any1 tell me wht is PCC ??? lol

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
became-a-loner said:
Did I make any mention of EDUCATION and by the way and by the way what inspired you to think that I ever DESIRED to have a word with you ......... so excuse me please ........... and no Thank you .......... dont address me please ........ you were pointing fingers at others for dealing with Mr Smarty .......... so when you jump into others business, you become a party to it ............... take some tap water to calm down, its better than bottled one
wat ur doing .nt taking anyone's side ? and sayin to andeera.
watevr,nvm. jahil company in here.NO COMMENTS.

pappah

Apr 10, 2011
hi wes786
my address appeared also after being away for almost 3 weeks. now i read ur post and understand that ur wife has already recevd a letter asking for police certificates from all the addresses she has stayed for over 6 months after her 18th birthday?
i assume as u wrote ur address also reappeard after 3 weeks, so they did review ur file and sent u this letter?
so we shud also expect some communication as my wife is also july 2010 aor with no correspondence until now from islamabad?

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
andeera1 said:
yup helping ur bro's with ur lang wo bhi BAD lang ke sath is vry good....this is the way u help ppl Mr; anyways dun wana argue anyways nvr mind......she is rite NO CRAP TALK....... can any1 tell me wht is PCC ??? lol
It's not all that bad in canada, that's where you're from or i suspect will be going to. So you know this is like getting used to it.

And accept our warmest welcome to North America!

PCC means - Police Clearance Certificate

:)

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
saifsmarty said:
wat ur doing .nt taking anyone's side .and sayin to andeera.
watevr,nvm. jahil company in here.
OHHH!!! Easy Boy. No one is jahil here now!!!

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
TGIF said:
It's not all that bad in canada, that's where you're from or i suspect will be going to. So you know this is like getting used to it.

And accept our warmest welcome to North America!

PCC means - Police Clearance Certificate

:)
oh ok..thanku so mch....... i ws thinkin tht it is pol c cert bt sumbdy told me tht its not police c crt....thank you

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
andeera1 said:
oh ok..thanku so mch....... i ws thinkin tht it is pol c cert bt sumbdy told me tht its not police c crt....thank you
what's a 'pol c cert' and a 'police c crt'. I apologize as I fail to understand your encrypted language!.

Please help!

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
became-a-loner said:
,,,,,,,,,,,,,, if u dont desire to have a word wth me thn y u took my name...at the 1st place?lmao thts more thn funy ...lol...... so frm nowonwrds whnevr u desire to hv a word frm anyone u shud think FROM UR BRAIN....once,, twice nd thn may b 4 times so tht baad mai kehne ke baad u wont say ke I DUN EVN H DESIRE TO TALK 2 U ...SO peace,,,,,,,, bye tata AH