+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mahamq245 said:
Ignoring people like u is really not enough for! MR SAIFSMARTY what is seriously ur problem? If u've got such an issue with ppl replying about ur crap then why dun YOU stop the crap. Talking abt whos on 24/7 is non of ur damn business. who the hell r u to tell who shud go elsewhr n work or make sumthing of thr life? WHO EVEN ASKED FOR UR OPINION? replying to ladies? DO U KNOW THE GENDER OF THE PERSON U POST TO BEFORE U EVEN HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH THEM! -- Loner toner???? u wanna sit there and use a screen name to make a point??? SMarty????? u REALLY think????

Excuse me but if its anyone its u who needs a life cuz obviously ur not here for guidance or support n beyond the fact to support others. I'm not backing anyone up. I and i believe the rest of us find u very annoying at this point. Dont even bother responding to me with ur gay crap cuz i'm certainly not someone whos gonna take it.

Its such a great and motivating environment till one of u gets on and decides to post once again.

P.s. (to everyone else) Isnt there a way u can complain abt a member???
Check your PM.

mahamq245

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
Doc's Request.
Voluntarily Sent: Jan. 21, 2012
AOR Received.
March 15 2011
File Transfer...
March 25 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20 2012
Med's Done....
+PP Sent- March 5 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 25, 2012 received on: May 2, 2012
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah SOON!

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
mahamq245 said:
Ignoring people like u is really not enough for! MR SAIFSMARTY what is seriously ur problem? If u've got such an issue with ppl replying about ur crap then why dun YOU stop the crap. Talking abt whos on 24/7 is non of ur damn business. who the hell r u to tell who shud go elsewhr n work or make sumthing of thr life? WHO EVEN ASKED FOR UR OPINION? replying to ladies? DO U KNOW THE GENDER OF THE PERSON U POST TO BEFORE U EVEN HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH THEM! -- Loner toner???? u wanna sit there and use a screen name to make a point??? SMarty????? u REALLY think????

Excuse me but if its anyone its u who needs a life cuz obviously ur not here for guidance or support n beyond the fact to support others. I'm not backing anyone up. I and i believe the rest of us find u very annoying at this point. Dont even bother responding to me with ur gay crap cuz i'm certainly not someone whos gonna take it.

Its such a great and motivating environment till one of u gets on and decides to post once again.

mahamq245 said:

...HEY LISTEN U ALL STOP FIGHTING....hum bachon pe bura asar par rha ha is se

and one more thing...i think its bw wes 787 n saif so its better to leave thm alone.... why u guys r cming in b/w thm?? wats the pont????

mahamq245

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
March 15 2011
File Transfer...
March 25 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20 2012
Med's Done....
+PP Sent- March 5 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah SOON!
If its between anyone then it shud be over PM not on the forum Thats not what we r members for. not the place nor the topic. Bachon pe asur? I dun think ANY of us on here r kids. and the post is SPECIFICALLY for the person mentioned. And like i said im not backing anyone up. I'm a member on this site. and i have a purpose to get on and relate to others among the processes. not to get on and read whos giving counseling.

Thanks anyways for ur reply.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
saifsmarty said:
i was stoped and now u guys starting(i dont knw wat did i say to ths loner toner..!). jee wes sahb,u hav all sences thats y siting whole day on net and replyin for each post(even to lady's like ladies).ja k koi kam wam kro bhai ,i dunt care watevr.
so plz quite now. write only to those who r use to read u.tc
smarty pants i believe u need to do somthing productive and mind ur own business and not comment on how much other people si on this forum atleast wes bro is providing help to others and not like others who just come on the forum to make some stu*** jokes

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
andeera1 said:
...HEY LISTEN U ALL STOP FIGHTING....hum bachon pe bura asar par rha ha is se

and one more thing...i think its bw wes 787 n saif so its better to leave thm alone.... why u guys r cming in b/w thm?? wats the pont????
oh nahin yaar idhar ka mahool tu na kharab karo. you know how important this forum is to people. How much help I got and how much help my wife got. Its important to safe guard it and btw this thread is the most active one with more than 374,000 posts to it's name. So long live this thread as it helps out so many people.

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
AND IF 2 PPL ARE TALKING....ND SUDDENLY OTHR PPL CAME IN BETWEEN THOSE 2 ND POKE THR NOSE IN THER MATTER...THS IS ALSO NOT THR DAMNN FREAKING BUSINESS................. WE R NT HERE TO TAKE SUMNE SIDE WHOME U LIKE THE MORE..WE R HERE 2 SUPPORT EVERY1...SO Y U ALL ARE FIGHTING ON THIS NONSENSE :-[ THINGY EHHH

mahamq245

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
March 15 2011
File Transfer...
March 25 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20 2012
Med's Done....
+PP Sent- March 5 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah SOON!
TGIF said:
I don't think you 'stoped' you really did 'stoop' to such a low level. Now that you've soiled/crapped your pants and dropped them to the ground and look like your running for all dear life, make sure you get your head cleaned out, because if you don't there are alot of us here to do that for you!!

Trust me on that dum A$$$, you'll be sweating your panties again. So think before you write :mad:
+1

mahamq245

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
March 15 2011
File Transfer...
March 25 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20 2012
Med's Done....
+PP Sent- March 5 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah SOON!
Khilafah5 said:
smarty pants i believe u need to do somthing productive and mind ur own business and not comment on how much other people si on this forum atleast wes bro is providing help to others and not like others who just come on the forum to make some stu*** jokes
+1

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
mahamq245 said:

if u dont want to get a reply then u must not say anything WITHOUT KNOWING ANYTHING MISS.plz read carefully before u write.it was nt me who wrote 1st ,OK.
i simply wrote that "they shud respond in a resonable timely manner".thats it. and mr.wes wrote that im asking sympathy.now,today hes complaining abt em too and i jus nicely wrote a post on page 1694 nothin serious and getting a strange reply from loner (to whom i dont knw) .. coz he didn't undrstand my point at

if u dont want to get a reply then u must not say anything WITHOUT KNOWING/INQUIRING MISS.plz read carefully before u write.it was nt me who wrote 1st .
now listen coz it has to be clear now..1st day i simply wrote that "imi shud respond in a resonable timely manner for families in process".thats it. and mr.wes wrote that im asking sympathy and they r rite in thier processing.now,today hes complaining abt em too... i jus nicely wrote a post on page 1694 nothin serious and getting a strange reply from loner (to whom i dont knw) .. so,wat shu di say ??
and now ur coming and writing wihtout knowing the whole picture.look, once again i'm never an nd not here to argue ..watevr i wrote it was general and not anything aggressive.so plz undrstand before u write . 1st read my post on tht page 1694 ..wats serious in there ? nothing. and then read loner's post who is directly pointing at me for nothin.hey ,its not in manners ok .

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
andeera1 said:
AND IF 2 PPL ARE TALKING....ND SUDDENLY OTHR PPL CAME IN BETWEEN THOSE 2 ND POKE THR NOSE IN THER MATTER...THS IS ALSO NOT THR DAMNN FREAKING BUSINESS................. WE R NT HERE TO TAKE SUMNE SIDE WHOME U LIKE THE MORE..WE R HERE 2 SUPPORT EVERY1...SO Y U ALL ARE FIGHTING ON THIS NONSENSE :-[ THINGY EHHH
We make sure goons are kept out of here who have no business and keep this place clean. As I said lots of people need this forum as it helps and trust me helps alot. You get things here that you'd need to hire a lawyer for.

So no I disagree with you, it is our business if its done in this thread.

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
mahamq245 said:
IT CAN BE ANYWHERE .it dsnt h to be in inbox, chat or anywhere..................THY BOTH WERE TALKING THY DIDNT TAKE UR or any othr person's NAME ,,thy r jus talking abt thmslvs...................so y every1 is cming im bw?????? jus leave thm alone....as u said u r not backing anyone up bt the way u aretaking 1 person's side shows CLEARLY tht who is backing up ot not

mahamq245

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
March 15 2011
File Transfer...
March 25 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20 2012
Med's Done....
+PP Sent- March 5 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah SOON!
saifsmarty said:
if u dont want to get a reply then u must not say anything WITHOUT KNOWING/INQUIRING MISS.plz read carefully before u write.it was nt me who wrote 1st .
now listen coz it has to be clear now..1st day i simply wrote that "imi shud respond in a resonable timely manner for families in process".thats it. and mr.wes wrote that im asking sympathy and they r rite in thier processing.now,today hes complaining abt em too... i jus nicely wrote a post on page 1694 nothin serious and getting a strange reply from loner (to whom i dont knw) .. so,wat shu di say ??
and now ur coming and writing wihtout knowing the whole picture.look, once again i'm never an nd not here to argue ..watevr i wrote it was general and not anything aggressive.so plz undrstand before u write . 1st read my post on tht page 1694 ..wats serious in there ? nothing. and then read loner's post who is directly pointing at me for nothin.hey ,its not in manners ok .
Before u make me UNDERSTAND ur situation (which i seriously dun give a %^& about) u didnt understand y i said dun bother replying. CUZ IM NOT GONNA TAKE IT. meaning! by u not replying to me would keep u safe from hearing my crap if u continue. secondly i read all ur posts and ur jus a attention seeker exactly y u get such responses from the entire forum. ur talking abt manners???? u seriouslly dunno what ur talking abt. so im gonna tell u not to bother replying to me atleast cuz mister smartypants....ur gonna get it right bak

mahamq245

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
March 15 2011
File Transfer...
March 25 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20 2012
Med's Done....
+PP Sent- March 5 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah SOON!
andeera1 said:
IT CAN BE ANYWHERE .it dsnt h to be in inbox, chat or anywhere..................THY BOTH WERE TALKING THY DIDNT TAKE UR or any othr person's NAME ,,thy r jus talking abt thmslvs...................so y every1 is cming im bw?????? jus leave thm alone....as u said u r not backing anyone up bt the way u aretaking 1 person's side shows CLEARLY tht who is backing up ot not

Ok so we're the stupid ones...why r YOU coming in b/w then?

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
TGIF said:
I don't think you 'stoped' you really did 'stoop' to such a low level. Now that you've soiled/crapped your pants and dropped them to the ground and look like your running for all dear life, make sure you get your head cleaned out, because if you don't there are alot of us here to do that for you!!

Trust me on that dum A$$$, you'll be sweating your panties again. So think before you write :mad:
it shows ur tameez.i never used ths language in here and then u r saying ur here for imi purposed help.i apriciate.mind ur language.