+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Both of you can send pretty much anything you want to support your case that could convince them that you are in an ongoing relationship.

saifsmarty said:
salam guys ,

plz samajhdar guys i need ur atention :
* mujay re-med k bad aj unho nay proof of relationship mail bejy hai or ye chezain mangy hain :
mra or mrs ka contact details
proof of income
agr mrs nay visit kia hai or agr nhy aye to resons
hmara akthay koi lease canada mai ya koi major purchase

** acha is mai mukhatib mujay kia hai to kia ye chezain just mery trf say jain gy ya mrs bhy kuch scaned bejay canada say or wo bhy sath beju like "uska pay stabs,e-mails , ya fone history" etc ?? ya mry traf hy say jain gy bas ye sary chezain coz wo likh "dear applicant rahay hain or letter to mujay hy bas aya hai".. plz samjhdar guys apny best advice dain forun takay main kam htam kr skun ..thx evryone ....lov u all.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
anzee said:
I am sponsor and i want to send some proof voluntary.
is it ok i send to CHC-I or applicant has to send?
Applicant and the Sponsor both can send anything anytime to support their case. Just make sure your letter has the applicant's file#, Full Name and DOB and make sure to send documents to CHC-Islamabad.

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
wes786 said:
Both of you can send pretty much anything you want to support your case that could convince them that you are in an ongoing relationship.
thx wes bro .

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
anzee said:
I am sponsor and i want to send some proof voluntary.
is it ok i send to CHC-I or applicant has to send?
Doesnt matter as my point of view as much proof you send them u will save ur time........since i notes so many people again and again they take time and ask them for proof of relationship.........better to do it voluntairly... i dont know why some people stop others for doing this and giving them negative points that too many loads of paper make them confuse this and that .. no its not true ....coz so many proof make their way easy to make a decision on your file man

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
Danny4450 said:
I hope this doesn't happen to him :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d79YmPRFvrM
lol cute

ch33rez

May 27, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2009
Doc's Request.
07/11/2010 & 23/12/2010
AOR Received.
20/11/2009
File Transfer...
22/10/2009
Med's Request
20/05/2011
Med's Done....
29/06/2009 & 26/05/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20/05/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/07/2011
LANDED..........
18/07/2011
first of all thanks to all of my friends for wishing me.. i will also pray for you people to get visa soon Insha-ALLAH.

scondly, I have got the one letter or form in which it mentioned "Confirmation of Permanent Residence" jis ke corner per IMM5292 likha hai.. middle may carbon paper hai.. i just need to ask is it we call "Landing Papers" ? mujhe woh leker travel kerna hoga? kya maqsad hai us ka ? i m confused.. :S mujhe passport aur tickets ke ilawa kis kis documents ki zarorat hogi ??

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
ch33rez said:
first of all thanks to all of my friends for wishing me.. i will also pray for you people to get visa soon Insha-ALLAH.

scondly, I have got the one letter or form in which it mentioned "Confirmation of Permanent Residence" jis ke corner per IMM5292 likha hai.. middle may carbon paper hai.. i just need to ask is it we call "Landing Papers" ? mujhe woh leker travel kerna hoga? kya maqsad hai us ka ? i m confused.. :S mujhe passport aur tickets ke ilawa kis kis documents ki zarorat hogi ??

hmm, better ask this to HIC2 (MAXIMUS) ,WHO just landed few days ago in canada.
regards.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ch33rez said:

Its probably a good idea to keep it with you while travelling. If it clearly says that its the "confirmation of Permanent Residence" then definately keep it with you. They might ask you to fill it out when landing; keep one copy for their records and give you the other copy. I don't know if I am right, but someone who has landed already might be able to answer you better. When I landed they had completely different rules I only had the landing papers, no VISA on passport, no PR card when landed (back in 1998), but now the rules and policies have changed so I am not sure how it works...

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
hey ppl
my addressssss gone today....................yahoooooooooooooooooo................ ll dat bring some gud newssssssssssssssssss

wes bahi comment plzzzzz??? :( :( :( :( :( :(

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
lonly widout hubby said:
hey ppl
my addressssss gone today....................yahoooooooooooooooooo................ ll dat bring some gud newssssssssssssssssss

wes bahi comment plzzzzz??? :( :( :( :( :( :(
I don't really know what exactly it means. However, everytime this happened to my wife's online status she received a request letter, and her address is gone once again since last week so I am hoping to hear about her PPR letter soon InshALlah but people have different openions about this and I don't know if my assumption is right or if its just a coincidence. Lets hope you hear something good as well soon...

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
I don't really know what exactly it means. However, everytime this happened to my wife's online status she received a request letter, and her address is gone once again since last week so I am hoping to hear about her PPR letter soon InshALlah but people have different openions about this and I don't know if my assumption is right or if its just a coincidence. Lets hope you hear something good as well soon...
It doesnt mean anything i think.....my case status is complete and my address has also disappeared from the e-case today.. I think it has nothing to do with anyones case

intizarkarain

Jul 7, 2011
heyy hope u all r fine and in best health.... m v new to ths forum n i wish u all help me but guys looking all the time line i really think mariah needs our special prayers..... so pls guys i just saw few time lines but i really thnk they need our prayers... we all r praying for mariah n for all our bros n sis InshAllah we all hear gud news v soon n my 6th sense sensing tht mariah will get visa in next week and saggit 19 will hear a gud news v soon plz do remember me

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
Yes! this is landing paper you have to take with this. when u landed immigration ask abt it original they will keep it and another copy they return back to you.

ch33rez said: