+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
wish he was here said:
From my understanding, locals work there and the officials look at the file when its been already looked and is ready for them to give a go ahead.
I could be wrong, just figured that's what's been going on.
Well the local staff does all the photocopying, scanning, sending/receiving mail, sorting out stuff. Everything else such as going through the application, background checks, medicals, decisoin making, interview etc is done by Canadian officials..

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
wes786 said:
Well the local staff does all the photocopying, scanning, sending/receiving mail, sorting out stuff. Everything else such as going through the application, background checks, medicals, decisoin making, interview etc is done by Canadian officials..
Wes Bhai.. As far as I know, background check is done by local staff as well. I talked with the guy(Pagalboy) who's wife went to embassy to collect her visa and she spoke with a senior local employee there. Chk your PM ;)

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Personal experience, pumping too much information to them may have negative impacts. Since they have very little time to review your file, their assessment may not be correct. I noticed some foolish assessment on my CAIPS. But thanks to ALLAH Almighty everthing went smooth.

My advise to you is to just sent them pics and proof of visit.

great person said:
hey guys...u no when we email them and get a generated response...do u think they are truthful to us...cuz i was talking to somebody and they were saying that emails prob should not be trusted because they prob dont even go through file and prob just send out wutever....

i got scared do u think that is true?? i mean at the end of the day we no that these ppl can be lazy and pull of such...

also...i am planning to submit pix etc of my trip backhome...should i attach fone bills to that or no??

plz let me know...thanks

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
wes786 said:
Danny4450 said:
Wes Bhai.. As far as I know, background check is done by local staff as well. I talked with the guy(Pagalboy) who's wife went to embassy to collect her visa and she spoke with a senior local employee there. Chk your PM ;)
Interesting...so its likely thing will slow down in Ramadhan and we can't expect much from them then. :( If so, I pray they speed up and get things done in September and quiclky process all of our applications.

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
khan82 said:
Good morning to u too...... sis did u do ur re med since you are JUNE AOR ???
Yes re-med is done, re-PCC is also done...waiting now to hear from them..

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
HIC2011 said:
W Salam. I am fine....how are you ? Whats the lastest update on ur case?
Nothing Maximus bro just waiting since we just did our Re-med pray for us please that my hubby get his PPR soon... how do you like canada did you get any job ?

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wish he was here said:
I told my hubby if I don't hear anything good by the end of the summer then I'm going to come. But then my husband received an objection letter in June, so I had enough and I've booked my ticket for September. I pray I would be able to bring him back with me. Yeah its been two years for me too, I was saving up for us when he comes here but now I can't take it anymore, so all that I saved will be used on the trip and I'll have to start again on the saving when I come back. Oh well I know it'll be worth it.
Yes Inshallah I wish the same that if he didnt get any news since October then i might go and visit him ........same here as much as i save that when he come we start a good new life alittle bit it will spend on the trip ,but before going i will surly email Minister and chc both that.............this is the way you guys want other wise i wanted to spend all these money in canada, any ways i wish before that me you and all other forum members get good news sooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Inshallah

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
bestplace4u said:
Aap logon ki bhabhi tou Alhamdulillah khariat se hain but I have been very sick from viral flu, so yesterday she texted me k if i was there with tou aap ka khayal rakhti.
So tor wi bhen this is what GIRLS says before shaadi and before they r living with their husband lol am i right :p or baad main jaao jaake doctor se dawai leke aajao aur haan kuch thanda piya hoga tabhi to flu hua hai :p
Jii nahi...ghalat ghalat baat nahi kerin... :p..girls actually do take care, if she was there then she would have made you soup and also took good care of you...probably gave you her dupatta to sneeze in it ;D eww eww I am disgusting ...aur yeh to sach hai kuch thanda to pia hoga na jabhi to flu hua hay,,,

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
khan82 said:
well best bro first of all wish you get better soonnnnnnnnnn inshallah.......second ham to itna be kehty hai ke jao doctor ke pass and kuch tanda piya hoga.........you know what you guys say...........utho utho nakhry mat karo yeh kapry hestry karo teek hoja ho gay .......aur ek cup tea banao gharm gharm ek meri liay ek apny liay hahahahha....shadi sy pehly i wish i was there to make you a cup of tea and care alottttttttttttttt about you and ap ko doctor ke pass lay chalta i wish i was there...........right :p
Hahaha...here best4u I have a supporter now... :p Sachai ka sab sath detey hain

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
wes786 said:
He is in Pakistan getting ready for his rukhsati MUNDA bara hugaya hai :p
I hope this doesn't happen to him :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d79YmPRFvrM

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Tor-wi said:
Jii nahi...ghalat ghalat baat nahi kerin... :p..girls actually do take care, if she was there then she would have made you soup and also took good care of you...probably gave you her dupatta to sneeze in it ;D eww eww I am disgusting ...aur yeh to sach hai kuch thanda to pia hoga na jabhi to flu hua hay,,,
hahahahahaha so funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i cant stop loughing

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Danny4450 said:
I hope this doesn't happen to him :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d79YmPRFvrM
hahahahahahhah interesting

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
salam guys ,

plz samajhdar guys i need ur atention :
* mujay re-med k bad aj unho nay proof of relationship mail bejy hai or ye chezain mangy hain :
mra or mrs ka contact details
proof of income
agr mrs nay visit kia hai or agr nhy aye to resons
hmara akthay koi lease canada mai ya koi major purchase

** acha is mai mukhatib mujay kia hai to kia ye chezain just mery trf say jain gy ya mrs bhy kuch scaned bejay canada say or wo bhy sath beju like "uska pay stabs,e-mails , ya fone history" etc ?? ya mry traf hy say jain gy bas ye sary chezain coz wo likh "dear applicant rahay hain or letter to mujay hy bas aya hai".. plz samjhdar guys apny best advice dain forun takay main kam htam kr skun ..thx evryone ....lov u all.

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
I am sponsor and i want to send some proof voluntary.
is it ok i send to CHC-I or applicant has to send?