+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
no wes786 brother my husband didnt receive any thing except AOR ,but lawyer doesnt receive any thing after filing my hubby application and when i contact him to email islamabad since i paid u lots of money and do inquiry he says its still too early to contact islamabad that is it
If you paid him to look over the application and just to give you tips on how and what to fill then he shouldn't receive anything. However, if you have signed him as your husband's representative then yes he will receive letters and he would let you know. If you have the photocopies of what you sent take a look at it and see if "use of a represantative" form is filled out or not.

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
whywait:( said:
congrats to both sisters:) may allah keep both of you happy!!
well , my experience is lawyers r sitting only to give one simle advice and for that they charge alot.in fact they r crooks.most of the times they separate couples and will ask a spouse to leave canada and get process done in homeland and u will be coming back soon..as my lawyer did it to me. he told me i will be back in 17 months and since i'm in pk now ..i'm waiting for 43 months now ,which is almost double time of a normal application process .in fact,he has ..... my family life. "ass hole sala".i'll get rid of him now coz y to pay him that money which can be used by our family .its hard earned money yar...

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
salam O Alaikum my all bros and sisters,

it took me 40 minutes to read all your post, i love to read each and every and don't miss any word. there was no one who didnt wish me and mariah.
Thank you sooo much. I pray and inshallah I will pray till you all get ur visa soooooon... :)
One of my sis said about this waiting that coz of canada we happen to leave our studies,, and u know what happened at this time i have been selected for doing masters in UK scholarship too,, which I dont have any choice but to leave,, :'( still as there is saying koch pani ki liye koch kona par ta hai..

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
I would suggest you pay him in full tell him to send the letters/requests to you. Then send CHC "use of a representative" forum to cancel the representation and deal with them directly if you need to. I hope that it is your PPR and you never have to deal with your lawyer again but you won't know until you get the letters.
Saif has some leagal agreement that he signed with the lawyer firm and now I think paying him full is the only way to go!
Yes, he is blackmailing and he is on right track becaue he knows once you will get the documents then he will be in trouble to get his money back.

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
tanhayi said:
but how come i know about the TCS guy for some specific area in peshawar?
can u plz guide me
call the main TCS number and ask them if they got any mail by ur address, or go talk to them and tell them ur address and tell them if anything come they should inform u..

Its 1 40 night here,, I will sleep,, had gone to a wedding lol :p

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
DodgeCharger said:
so mayena and maria both done!
The remaining close ones are Ainy Inam, Mahmed17, wish he was here, lonly widout hubby...and offcourse Dodgecharger
;D
Inshallahhhhhhh next z our turnnnnn ameeennnn

ALI_KHAN

Star Member
May 11, 2011
saifsmarty said:
hi ranjah and ali_khan bhai ,

gud news ye hai k lawyer ky lawyer ky aistent say pyar say bat ky hai or pocha mai nay k mujay medical letter bejo jaldy but wo kahty hai k ye to lawyer hy karay ga or usky ijazat k bugair wo nhy kr skty but us nay ye btaya hai k re-med k sath kuch or bhy hai but wo bta nhy rhy or i think k ppr hoga . coz aj lawyer say bat hoye hai or kahta hai k wo letter send kray ga agr full balance pay kru (isnt it blake mailing yaar)..? now wat to do tell me jaldy coz i hav to get the letter so i can go for medical ..time boht guzr gya hai .

Saif bhai ap please mere baat suney..waisay zarori nahi hai..I agree with wes786 and of course I had said before..ap ka lawyer ap ke documents ap kai puray paisay deay bagair nahi release kare ga..My assumption and I am 99% sure ke uskay pas jo documents ISL sai aye hain woh re med request and ppr hai eek sath..thats exactly what happened with my wife..dono cheeze sath aye thi..Yaar saif bhai kuch bhi karo magar please apnay lawyer ko jaldi paisay do and get the documents from him..ur running out of time..i think 1 month sai zyada hogia hai ISL ko documents release ker ke..u dont have much time left now to get the med done and send in ur passports..60 days ka time hota hai usually even though they say 45 days..Eek aur baat saif bhai ke why are u cussing ur lawyer. I mean jab app nai lawyer ko hire kia tha iss kaam ke leay tou didn't he tell u his full charges..tou ab kis baat ka roona yaar..its immigration lawyers policy ke jab re med and ppr atta hai they want their balance paid of cause next step is ur visa and they know that...please kissi form ko bherne ke zarorat nahi ko take him off ur case...essa ker ke ap apnay leay aur musibat ker lo gai..ab ap ke lawyer ka kaam khatam, tou kia zarorat hai usay panga lenay ke..yeh tou wohi baat hogai ke 'a bail mujhey mar'...ab sirf ye sochey ke lawyer ko uska balance kesse dena hai..thats the only swift way out of the prob..and once again bro ur running out of time...kuch bhi karo and pay him and get ur docs released from him..uska kuch nahi bighray ga...kuch aur poochna ho tou bataye...salam and peace..

P.s. Itna tou mainay kabhi apnay jannay walay ko nahi sumjhaya..hehe..magar saif what i am telling u is a fact..baqi ap ke marzi..i hope and pray to Allah ap ka kaam hojai..

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MAYENA AND MARIA APP KO BHOT MUBARAK HO (ALLAHA APP DONO KO ASAI HE KUSH RAKHAI).

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
soo i guess 2009 cases r done nowwww..... Allah ka shukar ..congratzzz a lot mariah & mayena

ALI_KHAN

Star Member
May 11, 2011
khan82 said:
one question regarding lawyers when i was sponsoring my husband i also got a lawyer as i mention before also and he charged me $2000 for just filing his application he is canadian white ,but now i want to know that if immigration send me any letter they will inform him as well or not ???????????

Aoa..if you had filled out the "use of rep" form then yeah all the correspondace will go out to him..agar esse nahi hai tou of course it will come to the mailing address u have provided in Pak..sab sai acha tareeka to check it out is ke cic ke website per apni info daltay hain tou it tells u the mailing address..they use the same mailing address for their correspondance..agar lawyer ka mailing add hai tou he will get the stuff warna jiss ka bhi hai usko mails milli ge ISL sai..I hope this help..kuch aur baat hai tou pooch lena...Peace and salam..

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
lonly widout hubby said:
soo i guess 2009 cases r done nowwww..... Allah ka shukar ..congratzzz a lot mariah & mayena
I think except maximus and one 2 ka 4, everyone is pretty much done...Alhumdolillah...YAYyyy!!!! Time for 2010 applicants now :p

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bigmakdaddy said:
Thanks man, I was away for 4 days and behind 35+ pages. I read soo much that my eyes started to hurt at the end :p
Some new brother named RANJHA or ROMEO something like that has worked hard on the letter thing.
Thanks MacBig brother. I hope those efforts will work somehow.

Hey guys, can anyone tell that how you can get visit visa for Dubai if you have Pakistani passport (no pr/ no ca passport) - any experience/experties?

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline late, 2009

Salam to All,
Main nai ajj hi ye site dekhi aur kafi acha laga k in masail par bat bi ki ja sakti hai otherwise mahinoo intazar karna parta hai embassy say bat karnai ko :(. khair prob. ye hai k mera medical and PCC dono expire ho chokay thay lakin sirf re-PCC ka letter aya, reply bi dy choka hun us k bad abi tak khamoshi hai embassy ki taraf say. pochna mujhy ye hai k PCC sumbit karwanai k bat kitnai time bad contact karti hai embassy? and kiya is k bad wo re-med ka letter bejhain gay ya kuch aur?

zamanabila

Dec 8, 2010
Here is the updated list (please feel free to edit the list):

1.mariah - Letters sent
2.one 2 ka 4 - Letters sent
3.S.a - Please update your status
4.Pak 28 - Please update your status
5. Liakram. - Letters sent
6.ranjah - Sent
7.anzee - Please update your status
8.jia - Please update your status
9.m_alihussai - Letters sent
10.become-a-loner - SENT
11.UOC - Please update your status
12.lahorecouple - Please update your status
13.bigmakdaddy - Please update your status
14.Jaania - Please update your status
15.mrs waqas baig - Please update your status
16.missha - Please update your status
17.DodgeCharger -Letters sent
18.ayesha_a (Her sponsor will send the letter) - Please update your status
19.saggit_16 - Please update your status
20.saifsmarty - Please update your status
21.khan82 (Husband case send email + mail letter yesterday)
22.zamanabila - letters sent
23.sunny170 - Please update your status
24.raz.hz - will be sending tonight
25.jani99 - Letters sent
26.amuhammad - Sent
27.pakivette - suggestion was made on page 995. Please update your status?
28. Alishehzad -Please update your status

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Re: Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline late, 2009

Ali_Shah said:
Salam to All,
Main nai ajj hi ye site dekhi aur kafi acha laga k in masail par bat bi ki ja sakti hai otherwise mahinoo intazar karna parta hai embassy say bat karnai ko :(. khair prob. ye hai k mera medical and PCC dono expire ho chokay thay lakin sirf re-PCC ka letter aya, reply bi dy choka hun us k bad abi tak khamoshi hai embassy ki taraf say. pochna mujhy ye hai k PCC sumbit karwanai k bat kitnai time bad contact karti hai embassy? and kiya is k bad wo re-med ka letter bejhain gay ya kuch aur?
Process is different for everybody. Kisi ka sirf rePCC aya hai kisi ka sirf re medical aya hai, kisi ka remedial and PPR saath aya hai tu kisi ka abhi tak kuch be nahi aya hai...It varies from case to case. Some applicants have been waiting for over 20 months aur wo abhi tak VISA ka wait karrahe hai. Share your timeline, apply kab kya AOR kab aya and all that so we know if you are close to the end or not...