CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Folks I am so damn confused ........... please advice if you had been in similar situation because I have so many different and conflicting opinions including one from police clearance department ......... if an applicant has lived in two cities Lahore and Islamabad .......for more than six months each ..............currently living in Lahore ........ I know that we need a police clearance from the Lahore ......... now regarding Islamabad ..........do we need a separate police clearance from Islamabad as well ...... or will the police verification process be referred from Lahore to Islamabad and then returned to Lahore where the final certificate is to be issued ....... my brother asked the police office in lahore to let him carry the verification forms to respective police stations but they say they no longer let anyone carry it by hand ............... please advice

Pak28

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
Expire Jan 2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
none
LANDED..........
i wish soonnnn
Re: Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline late, 2009

Ali_Shah said:
Salam to All,
Main nai ajj hi ye site dekhi aur kafi acha laga k in masail par bat bi ki ja sakti hai otherwise mahinoo intazar karna parta hai embassy say bat karnai ko :(. khair prob. ye hai k mera medical and PCC dono expire ho chokay thay lakin sirf re-PCC ka letter aya, reply bi dy choka hun us k bad abi tak khamoshi hai embassy ki taraf say. pochna mujhy ye hai k PCC sumbit karwanai k bat kitnai time bad contact karti hai embassy? and kiya is k bad wo re-med ka letter bejhain gay ya kuch aur?
what is your timeline brother???

Pak28

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
Expire Jan 2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
none
LANDED..........
i wish soonnnn
became-a-loner said:

Folks I am so damn confused ........... please advice if you had been in similar situation because I have so many different and conflicting opinions including one from police clearance department ......... if an applicant has lived in two cities Lahore and Islamabad .......for more than six months each ..............currently living in Lahore ........ I know that we need a police clearance from the Lahore ......... now regarding Islamabad ..........do we need a separate police clearance from Islamabad as well ...... or will the police verification process be referred from Lahore to Islamabad and then returned to Lahore where the final certificate is to be issued ....... my brother asked the police office in lahore to let him carry the verification forms to respective police stations but they say they no longer let anyone carry it by hand ............... please advice
Brother i think you just need from the place you are now coz u dont need to make from each state its one country u dont need to make two

S.a

Apr 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
mariah said:
yes mashallah
i have been here since june 2009 yaar uffff
MASHALLAH CONGRATULATIONS :D

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:

oh yes if u have live their for more then 6 months then u have to send pcc ,,,,,but it depends if u dnt tell them tht u have live in islamabad for 6 month then u dnt have to send it bz for pak they dnt know where r u going until u inform them.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good relations do not necessarily mean finding similarities; its just about respecting the differences!!!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
sawera said:
oh yes if u have live their for more then 6 months then u have to send pcc ,,,,,but it depends if u dnt tell them tht u have live in islamabad for 6 month then u dnt have to send it bz for pak they dnt know where r u going until u inform them.
I am sure he has probably mentioned in his application all the cities and countries where he has lived so thats out of the question. Just a suggestion to all, if you hide anything in the application eventually it will come back to haunt you so be truthfull in all areas.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:

Thanks ......... its my parents and being very smart, without consulting me they informed embassy about change of address............and nothing is wrong with the information provided to embassy .......... its just the bloody updated PCC they are asking and now we are running around to know if we need one PCC or two and even the idiots in police department dont know anything clearly

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
became-a-loner said:

I am pretty sure if you have lived in two different cities for 6 months or more you will need one from each city. Even if you have lived in different addressess (for 6 months or more) in the same city you will need it from each district. For example: In Karachi there used to be 16 districts now there could be more I am not sure but anyways, lets say if you have lived in F.B Area for the first 25 years of your life, and then you moved to clifton area and have been living there for 3 years then you will need police clearance from FB Area and Clifton area. I am not sure weather they add both areas on one certificate for same city. However, I think if you have lived in two cities then it would be a separate one for each city.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
I am pretty sure if you have lived in two different cities for 6 months or more you will need one from each city. Even if you have lived in different addressess (for 6 months or more) in the same city you will need it from each district. For example: In Karachi there used to be 16 districts now there could be more I am not sure but anyways, lets say if you have lived in F.B Area for the first 25 years of your life, and then you moved to clifton area and have been living there for 3 years then you will need police clearance from FB Area and Clifton area. I am not sure weather they add both areas on one certificate for same city. However, I think if you have lived in two cities then it would be a separate one for each city.

Thanks brother ............. at least you understood my confusion ................:)

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
Thanks brother ............. at least you understood my confusion ................:)
FOR PCC I DNT THINK U HAVE TO GO TO ISLAMABAD U CAN ASK WHERE EVER U LIVED OR UR CLOSE RELATIVE TO FILL UP THE FORM BY GIVING UP UR INFORMATION ,,,THT WHT MY HUBBY DID BUT FOR STATES ,,,NO IDEA FOR PAK WE CAN DO SAME THING THEN U DNT HAVE RUN BACK N FORTH.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
dude I also had lived in khi n lhr both n I sent separate PCC for both 1 PCC doesn't cover all country.
check ur inbox

became-a-loner said:

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit_16 said:
dude I also had lived in khi n lhr both n I sent separate PCC for both 1 PCC doesn't cover all country.
check ur inbox

Check your inbox please

m_alihussain

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
zamanabila said:
Here is the updated list (please feel free to edit the list):

1.mariah - Letters sent
2.one 2 ka 4 - Letters sent
3.S.a - Please update your status
4.Pak 28 - Please update your status
5. Liakram. - Letters sent
6.ranjah - Sent
7.anzee - Please update your status
8.jia - Please update your status
9.m_alihussai - Letters sent
10.become-a-loner - SENT
11.UOC - Please update your status
12.lahorecouple - Please update your status
13.bigmakdaddy - Please update your status
14.Jaania - Please update your status
15.mrs waqas baig - Please update your status
16.missha - Please update your status
17.DodgeCharger -Letters sent
18.ayesha_a (Her sponsor will send the letter) - Please update your status
19.saggit_16 - Please update your status
20.saifsmarty - Please update your status
21.khan82 (Husband case send email + mail letter yesterday)
22.zamanabila - letters sent
23.sunny170 - Please update your status
24.raz.hz - will be sending tonight
25.jani99 - Letters sent
26.amuhammad - Sent
27.pakivette - suggestion was made on page 995. Please update your status?
28. Alishehzad -Please update your status

Just for you information guys when u send letters to Ottawa Parliment Hills so dont pay at Canada Post its freeeeeeeee