March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
saggit_16 said:
No problem dude am lahore bolo kam hai ;)
I hope bhabi doesn't see ur kissy mood posts to guys even ;)
no brother, koi kaam to nahin filhal.
hehe kissy mood posts for specific person who is desperately waiting for my arrival into Karachi.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mariah said:
thanks one 2 ka 4 amnafahad

can i advise u on sumthing? regarding ur interview they might be waiting for u to give prroofs to themm??y dont u visit khi n give updated pic with ur wife.....trust me tht might waive ur interview n process things faster
I am 100% agree with you and I have also reliazed this because as per the CAIPS and (sofar) provided proof marriage is considered genuine, thus neither they are going to approve nor do they going to reject but infect stick with their point of testing relationship "BONAFIDE" and indicating interview since Dec 2010 just as an excuse as they have something to say for reporting purpose.

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mani4547 said:
Hi All today i got a email response from CIC - ISB , I guess this is a generic reply... :( :mad:

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.
is it husbnd or wife case.......?

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
That's sweet :)
so ur coming to Karachi?

bigmakdaddy said:
no brother, koi kaam to nahin filhal.
hehe kissy mood posts for specific person who is desperately waiting for my arrival into Karachi.

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
saggit_16 said:
That's sweet :)
so ur coming to Karachi?
Yup I was supposed to come in May but I delayed it in hope that my wife would get PPR by that time - now I will arriving on june 1 (doesn't matter if PPR arrives or not). She was so upset that I delayed the trip :eek:

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
aaa! she must be
well I am in lhr n ma sweetheart is in GTA but we both r karachite any chance to visit lhr on ur way to honeymoon?
bigmakdaddy said:
Yup I was supposed to come in May but I delayed it in hope that my wife would get PPR by that time - now I will arriving on june 1 (doesn't matter if PPR arrives or not). She was so upset that I delayed the trip :eek:

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
bigmakdaddy said:
Good morning from Canada and Congrats to Mariah and Mayena.
I was away for 4 days and back 35 pages. I am glad to miss out a fight between good new brother and one sister - good to know they have resolved the issue. Now looks like people starting to get some PPR nowadays. I hope my wife gets one too. I am going back for a visit on May 30th for 25 days. Hope to bring her back with me :(
Bestplace4u, wes786 and saggit brother how are you guys? Saggit brother I got your PM - thanks for enquiring :-*
Welcome back bro, I am doing well thanx for asking. Still waiting for PPR and remedical. I emailed them day before yesterday and got a reply that: the documents have been received and forwarded to applicants file. There were IMM forms and rePCC that we sent in early March and nothing since then...

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
saggit_16 said:
aaa! she must be
well I am in lhr n ma sweetheart is in GTA but we both r karachite any chance to visit lhr on ur way to honeymoon?
No man, I really like to go somewhere in Canada (like Halifax or Victoria Island in BC) once my wife gets here. Pakistan k to halat ka hi nahin pata hota kab kharab hojayen. Everytime I go back home for visit my parents give me a big lecture that don't leave the house, don't go to public places etc for my safety ::) I understand their concern but I also have an obligation toward the wife too - its a dilemma :'(

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
bigmakdaddy said:
No man, I really like to go somewhere in Canada (like Halifax or Victoria Island in BC) once my wife gets here. Pakistan k to halat ka hi nahin pata hota kab kharab hojayen. Everytime I go back home for visit my parents give me a big lecture that don't leave the house, don't go to public places etc for my safety ::) I understand their concern but I also have an obligation toward the wife too - its a dilemma :'(
Same thing happened to me, I went to visit my wife in April and there is so much to do in Karachi but because of all the halat it sucks and hard to stay out late for safety concerns and all that...

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
i have question regarding about this forum.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008egen.pdf
at the bottom of this form to fill up my wife and his family'e members.

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
wes786 said:
Welcome back bro, I am doing well thanx for asking. Still waiting for PPR and remedical. I emailed them day before yesterday and got a reply that: the documents have been received and forwarded to applicants file. There were IMM forms and rePCC that we sent in early March and nothing since then...
yeah brother me, you and saggit17/19 have the same timeline. All waiting for PPR (you for re-med also) but very close and it is getting painfull because we know we are almost at the end but don't know how long more

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
yea I 101% agree with you man.
but i don't think ur kinda person who wud stay at home all the time with wifey u would definately go out somwhere for dinner n all ;) since ur a smart man :8
waisy I have a suggestion istead of going out in Khi go to Bhurban PC hotel for couple of night... u'll defintly enjoy weather enviroment n all let me know if ur interested ;)
dude r u on facebook?
bigmakdaddy said:

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
man its saggit16/19 :D
bigmakdaddy said:
yeah brother me, you and saggit17/19 have the same timeline. All waiting for PPR (you for re-med also) but very close and it is getting painfull because we know we are almost at the end but don't know how long more