+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

m_alihussain

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ranjah said:
Well said brother became a loner and Sis Mariah.

Sister Sawera, do you know why Harper govt is going to add a new law of giving PR card to sponsored spouse after two years of his/her arrival to Canada?
Let me save your little time in googling that up and give you a answer here: Because Sardars/sikh community stood up for that and they raised their voices to make that thing happend.

I repeat If you wana join us for the sake of Allah then join the cause otherwise please please please backoff and refrain yourself in giving discouraging statements.

Over Saturday and Sunday I spent 15 hours of my very precious time to run this campaign and now your one discouraging line (on which probably you spent one minute) is pissing me and rest of ~25 members off who have decided to join us in this cause; it is worth noted that success of the cause would give benefit to you too.
Very well said Rajah ! we should stand for our rights ... tommorrow i will send letters to PM, JK and Director of asia & pacific !

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Brother raz.hz, please go ahead with page 986 letter.
jazakAllah

raz.hz said:
ok guys i wanted to email out the letter right now i wanted to know if u guys made anymore changes to it or the letter on page 986 is the final draft? i was only provided with client ID number that i will include at the bottom of the letter. i will probably e-mail it out tonight and then send out a written letter as well.

Liakram

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
Will guys, I sent my letters today to PM, Imm. Minister, Jack L (NDP) and to my new elected member of parlement who is a Conservative.

raz.hz

Jan 21, 2011
Ranjah said:
Sister Sawera, we didn't take anything negative but we were complaining about your sudden jump and discouraging statement.

With due respect, no body asked about your opinion we only made a appeal to join the cause for the community. You can say either I wana join OR I don't wana join and you already told us that your heart and brain are not giving you permission and we said OK & nobody forced you after that! did we?

I got surprised to see your statement because I have seen you coming back and forth on this forum since we started the campaign and you have seen the campaign progress and our little success of convincing members with your own eyes, my point is at the STAGE when few members have already sent the letter out then at that time what was the point to give that kind of discouraging opinion - honestly I didn't get that!!!

**(PAK IS ALWAYS BEHIND NOTHING CAN GET CHANGE)**
Sis, why PAK is behind? Anything in life that you did for Pakistan? Right now we are running one campaign for Pakistani's (who are the integral part of the Pakistan) as a Pakistani community; are you the part of that Campaign? I know you are NOT but I am trying to tell why Pakistan is behind.

I would suggest if you are true Pakistani then on this public forum and on any other public forum at least show some respect while giving statements about Pakistan. Your statement about Pakistan was very discouraging and very disrespectful.

Jab humhee dulah chyeah hota hay tu Pakistan bhagtay hain jab dulhan chyeah hoti hay tu Pakistan bhagtay hain jab shopping karni hoti hay tu Pakistan bhagtay hain aur jab Pakistan kay liya kuch karna par jay tu kehtay hain kay choro ji Pakistan ka kuch nahi honay wala apna Canada hee theek hay. Shame on us!

**JI CHEEZE KA WAQAT JAB MUKARAR HAI WOH WAQAT ANE PAI HE HOTE HAI**
You are right. When the time will come, Pakistan will be changed and change will happen when people like YOU and people like me will start doing something about Pakistan and Pakistani's. Time will come when we start feeling pain for each other as a community.

Sis, may Allah bless you. close this topic and chill and please no more discussion on this topic - we got it whatever you have in your head and you got us about whatever we are doing here.Now just chill!!
ranjah bhai your right on point. we might be in canada and a canadian citizen but we should never forget the land that we r born out of.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjah said:
Sister Sawera, we didn't take anything negative but we were complaining about your sudden jump and discouraging statement.

With due respect, no body asked about your opinion we only made a appeal to join the cause for the community. You can say either I wana join OR I don't wana join and you already told us that your heart and brain are not giving you permission and we said OK & nobody forced you after that! did we?

I got surprised to see your statement because I have seen you coming back and forth on this forum since we started the campaign and you have seen the campaign progress and our little success of convincing members with your own eyes, my point is at the STAGE when few members have already sent the letter out then at that time what was the point to give that kind of discouraging opinion - honestly I didn't get that!!!

**(PAK IS ALWAYS BEHIND NOTHING CAN GET CHANGE)**
Sis, why PAK is behind? Anything in life that you did for Pakistan? Right now we are running one campaign for Pakistani's (who are the integral part of the Pakistan) as a Pakistani community; are you the part of that Campaign? I know you are NOT but I am trying to tell why Pakistan is behind.

I would suggest if you are true Pakistani then on this public forum and on any other public forum at least show some respect while giving statements about Pakistan. Your statement about Pakistan was very discouraging and very disrespectful.

Jab humhee dulah chyeah hota hay tu Pakistan bhagtay hain jab dulhan chyeah hoti hay tu Pakistan bhagtay hain jab shopping karni hoti hay tu Pakistan bhagtay hain aur jab Pakistan kay liya kuch karna par jay tu kehtay hain kay choro ji Pakistan ka kuch nahi honay wala apna Canada hee theek hay. Shame on us!

**JI CHEEZE KA WAQAT JAB MUKARAR HAI WOH WAQAT ANE PAI HE HOTE HAI**
You are right. When the time will come, Pakistan will be changed and change will happen when people like YOU and people like me will start doing something about Pakistan and Pakistani's. Time will come when we start feeling pain for each other as a community.

Sis, may Allah bless you. close this topic and chill and please no more discussion on this topic - we got it whatever you have in your head and you got us about whatever we are doing here.Now just chill!!
OK YAH GO AHEAD N SHOW WHT CHANGES U CAN BRING I'M ALSO HERE ON THIS FORM,,,,SO U CHILL DNT TRY TO LECTURE ME NEXT TYM.

raz.hz

Jan 21, 2011
wes786 said:
Did you get an AOR, or you emailed them to find out that its March 4th?
i m not sure what an AOR look like but i got a letter from Mississauga that they have processed my application and send to isb-chc and then week later when i checked online again it said isb chc recieved my appliaction

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
raz.hz said:
i m not sure what an AOR look like but i got a letter from Mississauga that they have processed my application and send to isb-chc and then week later when i checked online again it said isb chc recieved my appliaction
Ahh ic...

AOR is "Acknowledgment Of Receipt" letter that is sent to the applicant in Pakistan once the file reaches CHC-Islamabad. However, they havn't sent AORs to applicants since October/November 2010 thats why I asked.

m_alihussain

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ranjah said:
Brother Became-a-Loner, Sis Mariah, brother DodgeCharger, brother one 2 ka 4 and all other forum members: what do you guys think?

In my opinion, I think for the moment we should stick to minister, PM and Asia complains dept but I leave that decision up to you guys!

Please share your thoughts!
I have sent emails to rest of authorities and I think we should send letter to our local MP too what your opinion guys ?

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raz.hz, JazakAllah for your all kind efforts for the community cause.

Now is the time to update the list and status update. If any Muslim brother/sister would like to come forward then please add your name. If somebody would like to leave then please feel free to do so as-well.

Here is the list:

1.mariah - Letters sent
2.one 2 ka 4 - Letters sent
3.S.a - Please update your status
4.Pak 28 - Please update your status
5.liakram - Please update your status
6.ranjah - will send on May 11, 2011
7.anzee - Please update your status
8.jia - Please update your status
9.m_alihussai - will send on May 10, 2011
10.become-a-loner - Please update your status
11.UOC - Please update your status
12.lahorecouple - Please update your status
13.bigmakdaddy - Please update your status
14.Jaania - Please update your status
15.mrs waqas baig - Please update your status
16.missha - Please update your status
17.DodgeCharger -Letters sent
18.ayesha_a (Her sponsor will send the letter) - Please update your status
19.saggit_16 - Please update your status
20.saifsmarty - Please update your status
21.khan82 - Please update your status
22.zamanabila - Please update your status
23.sunny170 - Please update your status
24.raz.hz - will be sending tonight
25.jani99 - letters sent
26.amuhammad - would you like to send letter again?
27.pakivette - pakivette made a suggestion on page 995. Pakivette, would you like to send letters?

p.s.: please find final draft and postal addresses on Page: 986.

Liakram said:
Will guys, I sent my letters today to PM, Imm. Minister, Jack L (NDP) and to my new elected member of parlement who is a Conservative.

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Good morning Everyone,

I read this forum regularly, and I also got upset from some conversation. I will only say that Love your land and work hard for your land coz none of the lands will become your homeland. We afghans from 30 or 35 years struggling and shedding our blood for our land to keep it safe for our self and we are still working for it. :(

Anyway,, I hope I get to hear about my passport today from TCS inshallah.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
to bestplace4u,

have u sent them required docs yet? how many times u actually emailed CHC in the last 9 months?

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Form nahi hota Forum sahi word hay.

btw..Take it is easy Sis; This is a public forum not YOUR or mine property so keep chilling on this forum - no one is saying you anything but please stay positive!

Like I said earlier no more discussion on this topic. Everything has already been discussed between you and me and topic has been closed.

Last closing note from my side: You won`t give your opinion and I won`t give you my speech; Alright.

sawera said:
OK YAH GO AHEAD N SHOW WHT CHANGES U CAN BRING I'M ALSO HERE ON THIS FORM,,,,SO U CHILL DNT TRY TO LECTURE ME NEXT TYM.