April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
whywait:( said:
the following bro/sis took the time and gave me their warm wishes therefore i want to thank each and everyone of those bro/sis my their forum names. Mahamed17, Mayena, Khan82, Ayesha, HIC2011, jia, Danny4450, lahorecouple, bestplace4u, Dodgecharger, Humaumair, wish he was here, lonly widout hubby, jaania humtum143 AND the hero of this forum (who wants to go up the tree too).... our brother one 2 ka 4:)

Thank you and may allah keep all of you strong with this lazy process! May allah give all of you the happyness you are dreaming about right now. Inshallah soon the day will come when each and everyone of you will be posting your good news for the rest of us:)

I was thinking..........how about each person in this forum write one or two things that you do to keep stress away!! even if it's for short period of time:/ please give it a try and post your personal skills!!!!!! (other then this forum beacuse we all know that it is number 1)

OK I will go first!!!
WATCHING MOVIES AND GYM
Anytime sis my duas are always with you.

What I like to do to pass time is to read (omg i'm such a nerd lol) and also cook and go out with friends to get away from thinking about immigration (even if that only lasts for a maximum for 5 minutes)

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think our lives are being held HOSTAGE by CHC-ISB, they have abducted our spouses and demanding ransom in many shapes, we have paid the money upfront to them but they are sadists kind of abductors and they enjoy the torture to the victims (us and spouses). I feel my entire planning of life has come to a halt and sometimes I wonder why did I subject myself to this process at all. It is nothing but a devastating experience with a roller coaster emotional, psychological, financial and physical rides. I tell everyone around me not to go back home to marry if you dont wish to feel like a convict by CHC-Isb, if you dont want your personal information to be subject to subjective scrutiny by immigration department, just try something here even if it fails it would be less humiliating than dealing with CHC-ISB, they seem to be working on brining you back to Pakistan than letting your spouse come to Canada and now they are not even issuing any AOR so you dont know what in the world is your timeline. I sent them an email and they did not answer this question as to how long it can take so I cant plan my life ahead this is why I call it HOLDING HOSTAGE

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
this was my exact feelings for 2 year 4 months of waiting. you've said it so extreamly well. not easy at all!!! may allah help everyone of us inshallah.
became-a-loner said:
I think our lives are being held HOSTAGE by CHC-ISB, they have abducted our spouses and demanding ransom in many shapes, we have paid the money upfront to them but they are sadists kind of abductors and they enjoy the torture to the victims (us and spouses). I feel my entire planning of life has come to a halt and sometimes I wonder why did I subject myself to this process at all. It is nothing but a devastating experience with a roller coaster emotional, psychological, financial and physical rides. I tell everyone around me not to go back home to marry if you dont wish to feel like a convict by CHC-Isb, if you dont want your personal information to be subject to subjective scrutiny by immigration department, just try something here even if it fails it would be less humiliating than dealing with CHC-ISB, they seem to be working on brining you back to Pakistan than letting your spouse come to Canada and now they are not even issuing any AOR so you dont know what in the world is your timeline. I sent them an email and they did not answer this question as to how long it can take so I cant plan my life ahead this is why I call it HOLDING HOSTAGE

Mar 2, 2011
OMG, once upon a time i used to read non stop (i love reading too:) i love eating but hate cooking :eek: i know, it's such a great feeling when even 5 min your mind is on something other than the pain of waiting!
mahmed17 said:
Anytime sis my duas are always with you.

What I like to do to pass time is to read (omg i'm such a nerd lol) and also cook and go out with friends to get away from thinking about immigration (even if that only lasts for a maximum for 5 minutes)

drwaqas

Jan 22, 2011
mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anybody has any idea how long does the CHC-Islamabad take to reply to your email?
i know they send u acknowledgement right away.. but what about the exact reply of the question you asked?

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG, once upon a time i used to read non stop (i love reading too:) i love eating but hate cooking :eek: i know, it's such a great feeling when even 5 min your mind is on something other than the pain of waiting!

they say "Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder" and I just add to it as AND WONDER. Its sad that you have to pay all kind of prices in this two years plus waiting time and I anticipate that both you and your husband will appreciate the struggle ad price you guys had to pay to get together and value it for your relationship as it was not a Low Hanging Fruit (the immigration) and I guess the cost is higher for sponsoring spouse because you now have to act as a Host of Love as well after becoming Ghost of Love (going through the immigration process) ....... but wish you all the love on planet springing from your re-union (as per immigration act), Enjoy as dark days are behind and yes you owe us one VOTE AGAINST Conservatives ...... Cheers

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drwaqas said:
anybody has any idea how long does the CHC-Islamabad take to reply to your email?
i know they send u acknowledgement right away.. but what about the exact reply of the question you asked?
They can generally take upto two weeks to respond, if they dont like your question, they either wont reply or reply by a generic mail which you will look at and wonder how someone in his/her right mindset replied like this ............... but this hair pulling becomes a new standard of expectation after you communicate with them few times so good luck. I remember you applied for your wife's visit visa ............ I am not sure at what stage the file is but if it is at Background Check stage then they dont issue visa to anyone during that stage (as per Canadian Councilor in Canadian Consulate Lahore), keep us updated if you dont mind

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Became-A-Loner. Bro I can imagine you are sad today. Now in addition to your feeling above I have something interested to say on Chachu. Its called Chachu Table . Here we go:

2 x 1 = 2 Du > Shadi kr ke rote raho
2 x 2 = 4 Chaar > Policeis ko kr dya well smart
2 x 3 = 6 Chay > Supplementry forms kr ge fill again & again
2 x 4 = 8 Aath > Sab kuch kr dia Barbad
2 x 5 = 10 Das > Ab tu kr krde Bass
2 x 6 = 12 Bara > Ab tu mat ana inpower Dobara
2 x 7 = 14 Choda > Immigration ka krdia Soda
2 x 8 = 16 Sola > CHC ke lye humsub Bola
2 x 9 = 18 Athara > Chachu pecha chor de Hamara
2 x 10 = 20 Bees > Chachu ab tu chala ja khabees

I am sorry friends agr forum ko aur Chachu ko mein ne ziyada tang kya ho. Let my spouse get VISA than I will clean bold my account at forum. Untill than please bear with me beside CHC.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Became-A-Loner. Bro I can imagine you are sad today. Now in addition to your feeling above I have something interested to say on Chachu. Its called Chachu Table . Here we go:

2 x 1 = 2 Du > Shadi kr ke rote raho
2 x 2 = 4 Chaar > Policeis ko kr dya well smart
2 x 4 = 8 Aath > Sab kuch kr dia Barbad
2 x 5 = 10 Das > Ab tu kr krde Bass
2 x 6 = 12 Bara > Ab tu mat ana inpower Dobara
2 x 7 = 14 Choda > Immigration ka krdia Soda
2 x 8 = 16 Sola > CHC ke lye humsub Bola
2 x 9 = 18 Athara > Chachu pecha chor de Hamara
2 x 10 = 20 Bees > Chachu ab tu chala ja khabees

I am sorry friends agr forum ko aur Chachu ko mein ne ziyada tang kya ho. Let my spouse get VISA than I will clean bold my account at forum. Untill than please bear with me beside CHC.

No brother you have not bothered at all not at least me and we have all united here by a common pain called spousal immigration and once your spouse gets immigration you should regularly visit this forum to share your experience and give advice to others instead of saying I M OUT OF IT GOOD BYE

Mar 2, 2011
your mind is thinking tooooo deep tonight.....please go watch a movie and let the poor brain relax for 5 minutes ;D and how does anyone know if voteing system is even right!!! you could vote and at the end....who does really win??? does the person who needs to win, will he win:/ maybe i should go and watch the song 1 2 ka 4 told me to watch and leave thinking behind as well and relax for 5 min;D
became-a-loner said:
they say "Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder" and I just add to it as AND WONDER. Its sad that you have to pay all kind of prices in this two years plus waiting time and I anticipate that both you and your husband will appreciate the struggle ad price you guys had to pay to get together and value it for your relationship as it was not a Low Hanging Fruit (the immigration) and I guess the cost is higher for sponsoring spouse because you now have to act as a Host of Love as well after becoming Ghost of Love (going through the immigration process) ....... but wish you all the love on planet springing from your re-union (as per immigration act), Enjoy as dark days are behind and yes you owe us one VOTE AGAINST Conservatives ...... Cheers

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
your mind is thinking tooooo deep tonight.....please go watch a movie and let the poor brain relax for 5 minutes ;D and how does anyone know if voteing system is even right!!! you could vote and at the end....who does really win??? does the person who needs to win, will he win:/ maybe i should go and watch the song 1 2 ka 4 told me to watch and leave thinking behind as well and relax for 5 min;D

Good news is that by your statement I have a MIND, I thought I lost it when I became part of sponsorship process and regarding VOTING, we can only do what we can but better than not doing anything ............ and yes I do watch a hell lot of movies, my recommended movie of the week is "Company Men"

Mar 2, 2011
the way you write shows how smart you are and yes it really is good news that you still have it...hahahaha! red is getting my vote! anyhow i'll go and watch trailer of comany men to see if i haven't seen it already:) keep strong:)
became-a-loner said:
Good news is that by your statement I have a MIND, I thought I lost it when I became part of sponsorship process and regarding VOTING, we can only do what we can but better than not doing anything ............ and yes I do watch a hell lot of movies, my recommended movie of the week is "Company Men"

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Became-A-Loner & Whywait. Friend ub fight tu na kre na. Every one is so depressed ke zara c baat ka balance ider oder hota hy tu forum pr larna & argument start ho jata hy. Now be friends, give smile and shake hand with each other.