+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

M

maximus391

Few days a go someone posted a PDF tool which enables to type and save the text in the forms. Does anyone has the link for it?

miksterz

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
maximus391 said:
Few days a go someone posted a PDF tool which enables to type and save the text in the forms. Does anyone has the link for it?
Foxit reader allows you to do that. You can download it for free. Just do a google search.

miksterz

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
wes786 said:
The assumption/glitch is that whenever CIC is working on your file the address disappears. So far it's been the case with alot of people but this is not confirmed, just an assumption! So may be after your VISA is issued the address might come back...
Some senior members in a different thread said this is happening because they are in the process of moving to a new server or something. It is happening to people all over the world and don't think it has anything to do with our files being looked at.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
miksterz said:
Some senior members in a different thread said this is happening because they are in the process of moving to a new server or something. It is happening to people all over the world and don't think it has anything to do with our files being looked at.
Its a possibility! People are just assuming things no one knows whats exactly happening...

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
wes786 said:
The assumption/glitch is that whenever CIC is working on your file the address disappears. So far it's been the case with alot of people but this is not confirmed, just an assumption! So may be after your VISA is issued the address might come back...
That could be it, let see i am waiting for monday to come and then see what happens. But thank you Wes bahi for letting me know. My husband and i are still waiting for his passport to come back Insha Allah with the Visa stamp on it. I will forsure inform everyone on the forum as soon as i hear a good news from my husband. I am anxiously waiting for my husband and may Allah bless him with all the happiness in this world and hereafter. That's tha dua we should always be asking from Allah, happiness in this world and the next as well because after all we are all muslim and we should have a strong believe in this.

Thank you wes bahi again for replying.

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saroo said:
Hi everyone,

I want to know if that computer glitch is fixed or not, becasue my husband's address is still not back yet on e-case when we check the status of the application.

Is anyone else going through the same problem or just some people. please do let me know.

thank you.
Slaam sister saroo... hope you and your little one enjoyed birthday party... and i wish and pray that your husbnd gets his passport back soon... regarding address on e-cas, please note that mine address i also gone almost the same day as yours... so dont worry abt it... it has nothing to do with our files... so many ppl having this prblem but nothing from chc for them... hope eveything goes well inshaAllah...

beehive_bee

Mar 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-03-2011
AOR Received.
25-04-2010
Hi Everyone,

I would like to ask a question to anyone that has sent re-IMM Forms (wes786? knaeem?): Did you send a copy of the original AOR letter along with the re-IMM forms? That letter has a line that says "include a copy of this letter with any further documentation...", but I have already done that when I sent evidence previously.

Or do you think I should just be safe and send the AOR letter along anyway?

Thank you! And I hope everyone saw the exciting cricket match between South Africa and India. :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
beehive_bee said:
Hi Everyone,

I would like to ask a question to anyone that has sent re-IMM Forms (wes786? knaeem?): Did you send a copy of the original AOR letter along with the re-IMM forms? That letter has a line that says "include a copy of this letter with any further documentation...", but I have already done that when I sent evidence previously.

Or do you think I should just be safe and send the AOR letter along anyway?

Thank you! And I hope everyone saw the exciting cricket match between South Africa and India. :)

I just sent a copy of the request letter that came, and a cover letter with file number and everything else. I didn't send a copy of AOR.

And yes the match was awesome! Well played by SA.

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
knaeem said:
Slaam sister saroo... hope you and your little one enjoyed birthday party... and i wish and pray that your husbnd gets his passport back soon... regarding address on e-cas, please note that mine address i also gone almost the same day as yours... so dont worry abt it... it has nothing to do with our files... so many ppl having this prblem but nothing from chc for them... hope eveything goes well inshaAllah...
Walaikum Salam knaeem bahi,

Yes we had lots of fun on my daughter's birthday party. yeah i think it might be a just computer glitch and i am just hoping my husband gets his passport soon waiting game is getting little to annoying. I hope you get your passport soon too so you can meet up with your wife she is such a sweet person believe me.

Rest is all good. Please duaoon main mujhay or meray husband ko yaah rakhna please !!!!!

Thank you.

Maya85

Jul 27, 2010
AoA friends...
I think Sidney wanted to know about what they return when they send u back ur passport stamped with Visa.
I submitted all originals docs with the application that included Original degrees, Birth Certificate, Family Certificate from NADRA, Nikah Nama ( urdu / english ), Western Union Money Transfer bill, Photos,Call Records.
They returned it all with passport, only few pics are missing...

They wil return all ur docs.. u dont have to worry abt it :)

Inshallah Saroo will be receiving passport on Monday or Tuesday I guess.. bcoz her husband also sent his passport the same day we sent ours.

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
Maya85 said:
AoA friends...
I think Sidney wanted to know about what they return when they send u back ur passport stamped with Visa.
I submitted all originals docs with the application that included Original degrees, Birth Certificate, Family Certificate from NADRA, Nikah Nama ( urdu / english ), Western Union Money Transfer bill, Photos,Call Records.
They returned it all with passport, only few pics are missing...

They wil return all ur docs.. u dont have to worry abt it :)

Inshallah Saroo will be receiving passport on Monday or Tuesday I guess.. bcoz her husband also sent his passport the same day we sent ours.
Hi maya, when did you recieve the passport back, how many days did they take. Allah aap ki zuban mubarak karay. I hope my husband gets his passport back on Monday. I am so excited and waiting so anxiously to meet my husband. I miss him alot...

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
mareea said:
Yeah my husband would be ordering that this mon Insha'Allah .. Btw did you get remedical repcc request or anything? I havent got any yet !
No we didn't get anything yet...his medical expired in June 2010 but we didn't receive anything after that and when I emailed them in July 2010 they told us that our file is in the interview queue and since then we have been having this horrible wait. Did you go to Pakistan and get married and have you been to visit your husband since the AOR?

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Yaar I am totally agree with you and if that is the only reason that after you are going to support me 100%, than I didnt have any problem in staying there but sometime many other indirectly things get involved and you cannt do what you want to do. Its not less than a yr yaar its been more than 13 month now and just waiting for interview all other things are done & ok'd. I know many of you may be thinking the same for me, so today I share with all of you my friends.

>Our entire family went to PK 1 month ahead for my sister wedding, my father went to PK from Saudi Arabia as he is employed there.

>Maximum vacation I can get at any given point only 2 WKS as per the company policy even though I had more than that but simply managment/HR not going to approve more than 2 wks.

> Took 2 wk vacations to participate in my sister wedding with non-refundable return ticket.

>Arrived in PK 3 day ahead of her wedding, performed her full wedding and those rasims you guys knows. 6 days passed - 5 more to go.

>After 1 day of completing my sister wedd, expressed feeling to parents about a girl [now called my wife] parents are happy - 3 more days to go.

> Next day parents offered the proposal to them which was accepted. 2 more days to go.

>Called the company from PK that I got engaged so please extend my vacation for atleast 1 more wk. request was denied.so mutully decided lets have the wedding tomorrow as it is not easy for a full family to come back PK after a yr or so.

> Next all day spent for necessory shopping while invitation to all relatives/friends sent and night time celebrated the full barat & nikah at marriage hall with 125 peoples same as just like any other wedding. 1 day to go.

>Next day very early morning PIA flight from Lahore. So have to come back in order to join back at workplace.

>on side note younger brother & sister needs to arrived back a week after than me due to back to school as 1st yr of college for bro & 1st yr of medical school for sis. so I cant even stay there longer more than a wk [if approved]

>Mom & other sister stayed there for 2 months but father also need to fly back to resume his job as 2 months vacations over.

>I came back resumed the job & study also, bro/sis also came back after a wk, father also went back to saudi arabia. on a sad side day after my father left pk very next day afternoon theifs cleaned out almost every thing they can at home in PK and you guys know better than I do in a home where 2 shadi's just happend how much gold/cash & gift they can get. Thanks to Allah they didnt flush my mom/sis CAD passport infect througed in washroom, otherwise it will be far difficult to obtain a document from CHC to come back to CAD. The way the CHC operate.

>After above incident happend Mom/sis cames back so scared to stay in PK.

>My self & family not in a fvr to revisit PK after this as anythng can happen again with your hardearn money. so decided reception will be done in Canada.

>On the rec'd of objection letter, gave them above full reasons,schools enrollments, letter from company of vacation policy along with business card and company retirment plan detail where it shows wife name as beneficery, also gave them health coverage plan detail where it shows wife as depended, credit card bills which shows payment for wife phn in PK,also reference letter's from colleague about me, CHC re-verifiyed all above info & documents with CPC-M as per CAIPS activity report which CPC-M confirmed back that all documents/enrollments and info is true.

>I gave them the reason that I was not able to revisit her again because I have enrolled in courses all yr along to finish the programe on time and after above incident I dont want to put myself & myfamily on risk again.But I standby on my words/letters that reception will be done here and I can legalized a letter between us & CHC that all affidavit and proof will be providable and if CHC find any thing which is not in accordance than I & my wife shall be held laible for our action and any decesion from CHC & Govt is acceptable to us.

>Gave more wedding pic's and sister's husband file no as a cross references. financial supporting receipts, phn bills, cards/mail,chat/emails/face book and on top of that family known to each other for the last 30 yrs so wife did write every thing about my family what she knows in regards to their question that what she knows about me.But they are still not conveinced and want to conduct an interview and 4 reason's as per CAIP mentioned on page 458.

I conveince my mom that nothing will happend this time of visiting pk and decided to visit her in April after writing the exam but this wk just found that the whole department is going to be centralized with US so every one in our department lost their job including my manager & myself.

So sad in these days not sure what to do. :'( But know you guys know more about me. Every opinion from you friends is valuable as what should I have done OR should do after reading above. Put yourself in a same position and please advise.

Brother Whd_Mukhtar & Brother JKSHP both have the NIKAH only case and already rec'd PPR after receiving objections and our time line is same. Not sure what & how solid reasons they have provided to CHC to conveince.
one 2 ka 4 bro , you did everything u could do now leave the rest to Allah .... insha Allah this will over soon .