+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
hey in my point of veiw dont give them back and just travel and that is it
THis is the most stupidest thing to do, Don't do it. You will either be sent back to your home country and will never be allowed or you will have to go to a prison. They might have de-activated your VISA in their system and, who know what they want. I have never heard of it. COnsult a lawyer or just send it back may be its just a minor mistake they have realised it now.

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
fahadq said:
Knaeem sahira saroo wes786 and others who i have missed ... if you're living near mississauga, toronto, oakville etc we should meet up ....
at Tim's

I;ll buy the coffee and the yummy timbits lol
only tim bits !!!!! that's so sad. we want party fahad bhai, i am in mississauga and knaeem bhai is still in pakistan and don't know about others.

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
dude maybe they haven't activated the visa or some goof at CHC forgot to make it machine readable or something. Get something in writing from them that they need a visa back (email/fax). I would go myself into the embassy; sit there and have them fixe it when I am there, if possible..

wes786 said:
THis is the most stupidest thing to do, Don't do it. You will either be sent back to your home country and will never be allowed or you will have to go to a prison. They might have de-activated your VISA in their system and, who know what they want. I have never heard of it. COnsult a lawyer or just send it back may be its just a minor mistake they have realised it now.

Syedi

Jul 3, 2010
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Isalamabad
NOC Code......
IT
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18, Feb 2008
Doc's Request.
31, July 2008
File Transfer...
18, March 2008
Med's Request
10 March 2010
Med's Done....
5 May 2010
Interview........
Pending...
Passport Req..
Pending...
VISA ISSUED...
Pending...
LANDED..........
Pending...

I know wes786 but the problem is my tickets, and they are not refundable i have told them about it

You have i have been waiting for the past 3 years for this day and when i got my visa i was happy and i never think i would face this situation.

GOD HELP ME,

wes786 said:

Syedi

Jul 3, 2010
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Isalamabad
NOC Code......
IT
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18, Feb 2008
Doc's Request.
31, July 2008
File Transfer...
18, March 2008
Med's Request
10 March 2010
Med's Done....
5 May 2010
Interview........
Pending...
Passport Req..
Pending...
VISA ISSUED...
Pending...
LANDED..........
Pending...
I don't think they will allow you to go near Embassy,

I told my father in law to look after it, and they will talk about it with some lawyer or MP i think!

pakivette said:
dude maybe they haven't activated the visa or some goof at CHC forgot to make it machine readable or something. Get something in writing from them that they need a visa back (email/fax). I would go myself into the embassy; sit there and have them fixe it when I am there, if possible..

fahadq

Nov 4, 2010
oakville
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2010
AOR Received.
01-02-2010
Med's Done....
02-01-2010
Passport Req..
22-02-2011
knaeem said:
Fahad Congratulatins.... can you share with us what date they stamped visa on your passport? i mean what is visa issueing date on sticker? thanks...

I'll find out for you .... keep you posted

fahadq

Nov 4, 2010
oakville
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2010
AOR Received.
01-02-2010
Med's Done....
02-01-2010
Passport Req..
22-02-2011
saroo said:
only tim bits !!!!! that's so sad. we want party fahad bhai, i am in mississauga and knaeem bhai is still in pakistan and don't know about others.

Ok np party it is LOL

maryam101

Mar 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
AOR Received.
30-6-2010
Med's Done....
31-3-2010
Congrats to the ones who got their visas and best of luck to everyone else including me!!! i just hope jaldi jaldi kaam kareen..

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Syedi said:
Dear knaeem

I have already write them a letter and when the lady called me first she asked me my date of birth, then said your name is XXXXX and your wife name is XXXXX and then she said you can't travel with ur visa to canada, i said whats the issue or reason, she said there is some problem/error in your visa you have to return it back to embassy and i said i have already booked my tickets but she never listen, and at the end she said u have to send it quickly!!

I don't know what would be the real reason!!
wait for their wrtten email or leter before taking any step... ask your wife to contact her MP and reqest MP to contact emassy on your behalf and try to find out the reason.....

maryam101

Mar 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
AOR Received.
30-6-2010
Med's Done....
31-3-2010
amm said:
Salam to all member

my adress is also gone please tall me y it is gone .
it is a normal thing. mine was gone too but came back after a few days..not to worry about anything

B

bestplace4u

amm said:
Salam to all member

my adress is also gone please tall me y it is gone .
We dont know why it disappears mine was also gone 2 weeks ago then back up and as a matter of fact i just rechecked it and its disappeared lol lets see when does it comes back.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Syedi said:
I don't think they will allow you to go near Embassy,

I told my father in law to look after it, and they will talk about it with some lawyer or MP i think!
If you are not a Canadian citizen they won't allow you in the embassy. Atleast thats what people have experienced. Definately wait for a written confirmation letter from them. It could just be some one trying to steal the VISA as you know people in the third world country have intentions to do that becasue of jealousy or something. Email them and ask them aswell and tell your wife to contact her MP. Thats just my suggestion!

B

bestplace4u

Green Green bhaiyya now what do u say Address is gone again 2nd time in 2 weeks :p should i go running and find my postal worker? lol

amm

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
But My file is With decision making Officer and my buckground check is also over just i am waitng for PPR
my AOR is Sep 2009

Thanks