Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hmmmm, nice
aap b april AOR hain ?

ainy inam said:
MAY THEK THAK HO AND NO GUD NEWS YET..................BUT YES APRIL AOR START SO ITS GUD :)

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anso said:
but sept ,2010 may aap ko suplimentry form mila tha ;D
NAHI TO MUJHAY TO JULY MAY AOR KAY SATH HE MILA THA SUPPLYMNTRY FRM.............

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
yar 2009 kub clear ho gaaaaa :(

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saroo said:
Fahad bahi Congratulations to you and to your wife that she has recieved her passport back with the visa. Insha Allah i think my husband and Knaeem bahi are the next recieving their visa now.

Wish you both a very good future togeather and all the very best. Enjoy married life and have lots of fun in Canada since summer is coming up and i am looking forward to see my husband and my friend Sidney is looking forward to meet her husband knaeem bahi.
This is good news Fahad's wife got passport back in 14 days.. next is your turn sister saroo and also pray for us and everyone.. may Allah helps everyone and gives strength to wait patiently and overs this waiting time soon Aameeen...

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lahorecouple said:
knaeem bro I'm really impressed with your knowledge of immigration matters :)...it's really informatory to read your posts since I joined the forum...are you a lawyer? just wondering...but if you are not, I would highly recommend you start your own business in Canada as family immigration consultant ;)...
thanks bro for your nice work and please keep visiting & advising on this forum even after landing in canada...tc
Thanks brother... I am not any kind of lawyer.. :) i just share my experience and also read alot about immigration and different cases... may Allah helps everyone.. Aameen