No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
DodgeCharger said:
can u tell me wat exactly are they working on?? it is being reviewed??? or something else?
Well the file goes to different officers, for example first they reiview the file then it goes for the initial review and then it goes to the decision making officer, these are the three steps that the file goes through and then finally they will send you the PPR if your medical is already done.
and if the person is due again for remedical then they usually send the remedical and the PPR togeather and i read on one of the immigration forum that if the remedical and PPR comes togeather then it takes about 4 to 6 weeks to get the visa otherwise it take about two to three weeks to get
your passport back.

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
sidney said:
Salam alaikoume brother don't worry abt anything since the lady told u that there's error in visa that means they want to issue u new visa for my opinion ask them to send u an email confirmation also ask ur spouse to call her MP and find out from them if they don't write u back i'm sure they will write to MP just relax and inchaAllah everything will be ok concerning the tkt it's ok the most important thing is to get ur passport back with visa and then inchaAllah u'll work and make more money.
this is very strange situation May Allah be with u and keep us updated good luck!!!
visa day ker asking it back??? stupid ppl

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saroo said:
Well the file goes to different officers, for example first they reiview the file then it goes for the initial review and then it goes to the decision making officer, these are the three steps that the file goes through and then finally they will send you the PPR if your medical is already done.
and if the person is due again for remedical then they usually send the remedical and the PPR togeather and i read on one of the immigration forum that if the remedical and PPR comes togeather then it takes about 4 to 6 weeks to get the visa otherwise it take about two to three weeks to get
your passport back.
Tou iss ka matlab hai ke jinn jinn ka bhi address ghaib hua hai, unn ki file is on the move!!! yayyyyyy!! :D

B

bestplace4u

DodgeCharger said:
Tou iss ka matlab hai ke jinn jinn ka bhi address ghaib hua hai, unn ki file is on the move!!! yayyyyyy!! :D
nahi bhai i dont believe on it, i've been shouting k my address has now been disappeared 2nd time in 2 weeks lol what does it means they are sending me Remed and PPR together? :D

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
saroo said:
your passport back.

what is the intial Reveiw guys since i send my application to them and i get email that your file is in queue for intial Review i got fedup from this

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
nahi bhai i dont believe on it, i've been shouting k my address has now been disappeared 2nd time in 2 weeks lol what does it means they are sending me Remed and PPR together? :D
Inshallah bro, why not

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
THis is true, My wife's address was gone twice and came back and after about a 3 weeks to a month she received updated repcc and forms. Same thing happened with my cousin's application. So people whoeve's address is not showing up right now, either expect something from them if they need anything or they might just be reviewing your file.

B

bestplace4u

wes786 said:
THis is true, My wife's address was gone twice and came back and after about a 3 weeks to a month she received updated repcc and forms. Same thing happened with my cousin's application. So people whoeve's address is not showing up right now, either expect something from them if they need anything or they might just be reviewing your file.
LOL neend ura di u guys :p now i will be insomniac until i hear something from em