+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
wes786 said:
THis is true, My wife's address was gone twice and came back and after about a 3 weeks to a month she received updated repcc and forms. Same thing happened with my cousin's application. So people whoeve's address is not showing up right now, either expect something from them if they need anything or they might just be reviewing your file.
True

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
AOA><>
Address is not showing up right now.kahan per,,showing na ho raha ho,,appka mutlab cic website per.?please yeh app ki wazzahat ker dain.Shukariya.

B

bestplace4u

Desi_Canadian said:
AOA><>
Address is not showing up right now.kahan per,,showing na ho raha ho,,appka mutlab cic website per.?please yeh app ki wazzahat ker dain.Shukariya.
CIC ki website pe jahan pe aap apni file number enter karke status check karte hain application ka wahan.
try to check yours as you and i are with same time line.

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
Hi everybody,
I have shared my situation earlier with the forum, but just a quick recap, my husband has applied for my spousal immigration, i have a 6 year old son who is a Canadian national and now i am expecting another child (inshallah). My dilemma was do i add this child to my spousal application or the CHC will have to go through the regular processing of a citizenship card and then the passport which almost takes more than 18 months so that meant if i get my PPR in the near future then i still won't be able to travel for sometime. I wrote to the consular services and this is the reply i got and wanted to share this information with everyone so people who are in a situation like this can get some insight.

I refer to your email message below and would like to advise you that if your new born baby is born in Pakistan, you or husband will be entitled to apply for a certificate of Canadian citizenship on behalf of your new born child, soon after his/her birth. If by that time, you receive a final indication from the Immigration Section that your Immigration visa will be issued soon, you can also apply for a limited validity Canadian passport on behalf of your new born, however, you will have to meet the following requirements:

1. Proof that you have already submitted an application for a certificate of Canadian citizenship on behalf of your new born .
2. Proof of child's travel. We would require copy of of a paid ticket issued in the name of minor child along with his/her passport application.

Hope above will assist. Thank you.

zsharani

Feb 28, 2011
The officer will ask different source of question in order to make sure that your relationship is genuine. For example where did your spouse study? What is he/she doing, where does he works, how far is his/her job/ from home and so on. If there is another issue. Make sure that your spouse reviews the forms prior to going to interview. You have to understand that there must be an issue that resulted-getting interview. They interview is for those people who the visa office have an issues or issues with the application

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Mera address bi nazar nai araha hai. ALLAH kay hukam say INSHALLAH sab thek he ho ga.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &amp;&quot; refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter &quot;28th march 2012&quot;
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
wes786 said:
THis is true, My wife's address was gone twice and came back and after about a 3 weeks to a month she received updated repcc and forms. Same thing happened with my cousin's application. So people whoeve's address is not showing up right now, either expect something from them if they need anything or they might just be reviewing your file.
mera address tu kitanye dinoo see gayab hai............ whn i got d new file no. in jan 31st. jab see hey nahye araha mera address tu.............. sirf yeh araha hai ....WE RCEIVE UR APPLICATION ON 23 AUG 2010 , N MEDICAL RECIVE................. aab tu medical bhi gayab hogaye..... 2nd time lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

B

bestplace4u

i am telling u guys its just a glitch nothing more it doesn't means they are working on ur file.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &amp;&quot; refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter &quot;28th march 2012&quot;
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
bestplace4u said:
i am telling u guys its just a glitch nothing more it doesn't means they are working on ur file.
I THNK D SAMEEEEE...............

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
bestplace4u yaar be hopeful! wes786 may be very right!

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
Meray bhai yeah log har cheez bari dekh kar kartay hain pori duniya chala rahay hain itni say galti kar nai saktay.

App ki bat bi apni jaga sai hai sir.Lakin bat sochnay ki hai.

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
thanks Bestplace4u./
For me showing add...nothing changes at all..

B

bestplace4u

Desi_Canadian said:
thanks Bestplace4u./
For me showing add...nothing changes at all..
There you go he is just 5 days behind me as per AOR and no change in his status.

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
bUS hum sab choti choti batein ko barah note kerty hain,, osske baat assah hoa.. ... INSHA ALLAH Sub ka hoo jay ga appne time per.... ek elfaz ,,,, "Sabar" kernaaaaaaaa pary ga ..jub bi namaz per appne saat sub ke liye dua kiya kero ke, EY ALLAH PAAK HUM saab ke etkhe how kaamon ko manzil per pooncha de (Ameen)..