No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
ayesha_a said:
First of all, Congratulations Fahad on your wife's PPR! May you both have a long, happy and blessed life together Ameen :)

Secondly, I wish a very happy birthday to Saroo's daughter:) InshAllah your hubby will be with you very soon! :D

Thirdly...IM SO EXCITED THAT THEY'VE REACHED APRIL! Saath saath 2009 ka backlog bhi clear hota jaeyga, everyone should stay strong, and keep the prayer mode on! :)
Thank you very much ayesha for wishing my daughter a happy birthday. She will be one year old tomorrow INSHA ALLAH.
I hope my husband gets his passport back tomorrow as well and we can celabrate two things in one shot. I am having a small birthday party for my little one and i wish my hubby was here with me, but i guess we will through another party once he gets here INSHA ALLAH.

I wish you all the best and hopefully you will hear something good from the embassy soon INSHA ALLAH.

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HaPpY BirtH DaY " BetHeJee "

saroo said:
Thank you very much ayesha for wishing my daughter a happy birthday. She will be one year old tomorrow INSHA ALLAH.
I hope my husband gets his passport back tomorrow as well and we can celabrate two things in one shot. I am having a small birthday party for my little one and i wish my hubby was here with me, but i guess we will through another party once he gets here INSHA ALLAH.

I wish you all the best and hopefully you will hear something good from the embassy soon INSHA ALLAH.

Syedi

Jul 3, 2010
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Isalamabad
NOC Code......
IT
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18, Feb 2008
Doc's Request.
31, July 2008
File Transfer...
18, March 2008
Med's Request
10 March 2010
Med's Done....
5 May 2010
Interview........
Pending...
Passport Req..
Pending...
VISA ISSUED...
Pending...
LANDED..........
Pending...
Dear All

I got my visa on feb, and i come back home (Afghanistan) on 8th of march, and booked my tickets, i was very happy and can't wait to see my visa, but today i got a call from Islamabad embassy, they asked me to return your visa and Confirmation of Permanent Resident document back, I asked whats the reason, the girl said there are some errors in your documents, but i don't see any erros

Does anyone letting me know whats the issue, Is it BAD news for me?

Please reply ASAP

fahadq

Nov 4, 2010
oakville
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2010
AOR Received.
01-02-2010
Med's Done....
02-01-2010
Passport Req..
22-02-2011
miksterz said:
Fahadq, any information you can provide on how you went about getting a visit visa? From what I have heard there is a high chance of rejection when you have a PR application in process. Since you were successful I would like to know what all you provided them.

Well it depends if you're sponsoring wife or husband .... we each sent letter of why I would like her to come here and why does she want to come here. She was stuyding so it gave them valuable information that she will be going back and she provided schedule and registration information. Furthermore Letter of employment from me. 2009 Tax return. Bank statements for 2 months from both of us. Filled out the application and that was it and waited.

fahadq

Nov 4, 2010
oakville
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2010
AOR Received.
01-02-2010
Med's Done....
02-01-2010
Passport Req..
22-02-2011
saroo said:
Fahad bahi Congratulations to you and to your wife that she has recieved her passport back with the visa. Insha Allah i think my husband and Knaeem bahi are the next recieving their visa now.

Wish you both a very good future togeather and all the very best. Enjoy married life and have lots of fun in Canada since summer is coming up and i am looking forward to see my husband and my friend Sidney is looking forward to meet her husband knaeem bahi.

Knaeem sahira saroo wes786 and others who i have missed ... if you're living near mississauga, toronto, oakville etc we should meet up ....
at Tim's

I;ll buy the coffee and the yummy timbits lol

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
fahadq said:
Knaeem sahira saroo wes786 and others who i have missed ... if you're living near mississauga, toronto, oakville etc we should meet up ....
at Tim's

Sorry yaar! In Alberta..

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahadq said:
at Tim's

Fahad Congratulatins.... can you share with us what date they stamped visa on your passport? i mean what is visa issueing date on sticker? thanks...

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Syedi said:
Dear All

I got my visa on feb, and i come back home (Afghanistan) on 8th of march, and booked my tickets, i was very happy and can't wait to see my visa, but today i got a call from Islamabad embassy, they asked me to return your visa and Confirmation of Permanent Resident document back, I asked whats the reason, the girl said there are some errors in your documents, but i don't see any erros

Please reply ASAP

hey in my point of veiw dont give them back and just travel and that is it

Syedi

Jul 3, 2010
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Isalamabad
NOC Code......
IT
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18, Feb 2008
Doc's Request.
31, July 2008
File Transfer...
18, March 2008
Med's Request
10 March 2010
Med's Done....
5 May 2010
Interview........
Pending...
Passport Req..
Pending...
VISA ISSUED...
Pending...
LANDED..........
Pending...
Dear Khan

I am scared and worried too, what if they deport me from airport? and i don't know why they need it back since everything is allright and seem correct!!!

Please help GOD!

khan82 said:

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
khan82 said:

Any Passport Request this weekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk???????????????????

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Syedi said:
Dear Khan

I am scared and worried too, what if they deport me from airport? and i don't know why they need it back since everything is allright and seem correct!!!

Please help GOD!

even i scared that why it happen ,but you should have tell them that i bocked my ticket and now travel and if some problem in airport then say i didnt pick up the phone it might be ansawer by some one else network problem

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Syedi said:
Dear All

Please reply ASAP
this is realy un-usual... i hve never heard somting like this before... after making decision and issuing visa, they found some erros... you should write back to embassy one email and confirm from them if it was realy a call from embassy.. or somone is just tryng to make you fool.... And i don't recomend to travel on this visa wthout confirmation fom embassy cuz they wont let you land in canada airport if there is some problem in visa... embassy should already have informed immigration in canada on airport....

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
dont take stress and check with some lawyer/immigration consultant or someone who knows. You cant trust on the calls (maybe they called the wrong person), unless you have something in writing.

Syedi said:
Dear Khan

Please help GOD!

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
knaeem said:
this is realy un-usual... i hve never heard somting like this before... after making decision and issuing visa, they found some erros... you should write back to embassy one email and confirm from them if it was realy a call from embassy.. or somone is just tryng to make you fool.... And don't recomend to travel on this visa wthout confirmation fom embassy cuz they wont let you land in canada airport if there is some problem in visa... embassy should already have informed immigration in canada on airport....

oh my Allah Knaeem brother i really sceard ............believe after all this wait if some thing happen like this Allah Help kary heen ko be and ham sub ko kiay hoga ab ????

Syedi

Jul 3, 2010
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Isalamabad
NOC Code......
IT
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18, Feb 2008
Doc's Request.
31, July 2008
File Transfer...
18, March 2008
Med's Request
10 March 2010
Med's Done....
5 May 2010
Interview........
Pending...
Passport Req..
Pending...
VISA ISSUED...
Pending...
LANDED..........
Pending...
Dear knaeem

I have already write them a letter and when the lady called me first she asked me my date of birth, then said your name is XXXXX and your wife name is XXXXX and then she said you can't travel with ur visa to canada, i said whats the issue or reason, she said there is some problem/error in your visa you have to return it back to embassy and i said i have already booked my tickets but she never listen, and at the end she said u have to send it quickly!!

I don't know what would be the real reason!!

knaeem said:
this is realy un-usual... i hve never heard somting like this before... after making decision and issuing visa, they found some erros... you should write back to embassy one email and confirm from them if it was realy a call from embassy.. or somone is just tryng to make you fool.... And don't recomend to travel on this visa wthout confirmation fom embassy cuz they wont let you land in canada airport if there is some problem in visa... embassy should already have informed immigration in canada on airport....