04-01-2010
AOR Received.
01-02-2010
Med's Done....
02-01-2010
Passport Req..
22-02-2011
lahorecouple said:
good fahadq...InshAllah you're gona see your wife in a matter of days :)
who's chachu btw? I am a new member, that's why curious to know ;)

Days is the issue here .. one of my cousins is getting married over here and I want to come here so she can go to the dholki, mehindi and all the festivities as well cause it will be her first wedding in canada

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
fahadq said:
Days is the issue here .. one of my cousins is getting married over here and I want to come here so she can go to the dholki, mehindi and all the festivities as well cause it will be her first wedding in canada

fahadq

Nov 4, 2010
oakville
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2010
AOR Received.
01-02-2010
Med's Done....
02-01-2010
Passport Req..
22-02-2011
guess i made a mistake lol ..... Its Monday can't type

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
lahorecouple said:
chachu...lol...i like that name ;)...but which building you talking about...and who paindoos? ;)
He was in Islamabad to attend Bhatti's funeral. Aur paindoos - samajh jaao bus jo MBC mein kaam karrahe hai wo ;)

Liakram

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
knaeem said:
I have replied you.... you should send email to CHC-Isb... and inform them that you did not receive any acknowledgement of your application from them... hopefuly they will reply you within a week with AOR in email...
Hi dear Anso and Knaeem,

I'm new to this Forum. Just wanted to share my time line as I have not received an AOR till now:

Sponsoring Husband:
App approved at CIC. Missau on Jan. 5, 2011 and according to Ecase CHC. Islam has received the file on Jan. 14, 2011. To date we have not received the AOR. Should I send them email or wait?

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
Hi everyone,

Welcome to the new members in this forum. Knaeem bahi and there are some other people waiting for the passport to come back, my husband is also waiting for his passport too. Today it's exactly two weeks since we sent the passport and just waiting now how long they are going to take. I heard they take about two to three weeks before they return the passport. I just want to wish everyone good Luck and please remember us in the prayer. Thank you all for the support and please keep you hopes high and don't give up. I like this forum and the people in this forum are quite nice and very helpful and i wish everyone's wishes come true sooner then they expect and good luck to everyone.

exeemz

Jan 13, 2011
Hello sister, make your sad smiley into happy one, like always, I like both ur names.

For Whywait, we can probably say a lot: we are pakistani, muslim, too brave, highly motivated individuals, weak as a nation, leaderless, corrupt gov etc etc :)

I have been away, so just got back and wow this forum grows like wild fire, Probably CHC office gets inquiries and new applicants in similar fashion and therefore overwhelmed - no no i am not on their side, just saying LOL. Still this no reason for what they are doing to Pakistanis.

How about you, any news from your husband yet. Did he get back the passport? just stay strong, you have come this far. Your destination is near. You are my wife's inspiration.

So today, I got a confirmation from TCS that the they received my recent visit and additional proof documents which my wife sent to them from Islamabad. Some local guy accepted the package and signed. I will wait till last week of March so they enter it into my file and order CAIPS notes again. This is a so annoying.

Also like to share this with others, as per close source, apparently there is a quota system that is also applied to spousal sponsorships. So according to my mukhbar, Quota for 2010 reached in Oct 2010. In Jan they opened for 2011. I couldn't get the quota number yet. Other info was a bit irrelevant, and its highly recommended to let your case go through at its pace, otherwise Leney ke deney par janey ka khatra high hay. So i don't know whats the haqeqat, and explanation for people who got ppr and visas in Nov/Dec, maybe they were approved before. who knows.

Happy waiting.

whywait:( said:
You are gooooooood :D
What do you think of my new name :eek: Everyone loves my other name and they use it all the time in their conversations!!! You are right, we all are like open books!! Miss you in the other forum :(

miksterz

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Liakram said:
Hi dear Anso and Knaeem,

I'm new to this Forum. Just wanted to share my time line as I have not received an AOR till now:

Sponsoring Husband:
App approved at CIC. Missau on Jan. 5, 2011 and according to Ecase CHC. Islam has received the file on Jan. 14, 2011. To date we have not received the AOR. Should I send them email or wait?
Don't send them an email yet. My file was transferred in Oct 2010 and we have not received an AOR. In fact, nobody that applied Oct onwards has received AOR so it seems this is normal now. Basically, don't worry because it seems they are not really sending out AORs any more!

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
miksterz said:
Don't send them an email yet. My file was transferred in Oct 2010 and we have not received an AOR. In fact, nobody that applied Oct onwards has received AOR so it seems this is normal now. Basically, don't worry because it seems they are not really sending out AORs any more!
But I got an AOR in Oct 2010 :s

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Liakram ,
Filhal aab just ess week k end hony tak wait karrain, may be AOR send ker dain CHC-ISB,
if ess week na aye tu next week aap email send ker dena,
coz aap ke file ko tab tak 2 month b ho jayien gay in CHC-ISB,
ALLAH kery k wo khud he behj dain, bas PraY to GOD.

Liakram said:
Hi dear Anso and Knaeem,

Sponsoring Husband:

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AYesha aap ke file kab recive hoye thi CHC-ISB, jo aap ko AOR OCT may mila tha, i menz kitny week,or month k baad?

ayesha_a said:
But I got an AOR in Oct 2010 :s

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hum chat par charhe patang urane ke bahane,
Wo bhi chat par aayi kapde sukhane ke bahane,

Uske mummy ne jo dekha ye haseen nazara,
Jhadu le aayi wo bandar bhagane ke bahane.
:p

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
anso said:
Hi Liakram ,
Filhal aab just ess week k end hony tak wait karrain, may be AOR send ker dain CHC-ISB,
if ess week na aye tu next week aap email send ker dena,
coz aap ke file ko tab tak 2 month b ho jayien gay in CHC-ISB,
ALLAH kery k wo khud he behj dain, bas PraY to GOD.

Guys i to be honest and say the truth i start emailing to islamabad since my file transfare from here i never stop contacting them even when my application arrived i email them when you guys star processing they emailed me be patient lol and after some days i got my AOR