+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hh2010 said:
knaeem bhai any guess when can we get our passport back with visa?
It is taking from 2 to 3 weeks if your re-medicals were done 2 months ago... but if you get your re-medical request with passport request then it takes from 4-6 weeks to get your passport back...

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
Hareer said:
Zohal do you know how they send the PPR to Afghanistan? My friend's wife is there and he is asking for help. Do you know how does it work in Kabul?
They sending it true DHL, when did they applyed?

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zohal said:
They sending it true DHL, when did they applyed?
But DHL doesn' t deliver in P.O Box address. The application started in CHC in January and it his wife case. I think DHL must hold it in their office and contacts the person on his cell phone number that is provided by the applicant. Is that right?

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
Hareer said:
But DHL doesn' t deliver in P.O Box address. The application started in CHC in January and it his wife case. I think DHL must hold it in their office and contacts the person on his cell phone number that is provided by the applicant. Is that right?
this is too mch now i jus read its 40 mnths...r they ok

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
:eek: :'( i tHNK I SHUD GO ND GET SUM SLEEP...IN STUPID LOGON KI WAJAN SE AB TU I CANT EVN SLEEP PROPERLY AT NITE....TOO much headache.....ye log hum sab ko pagal kar k chor daingay

Liakram

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
knaeem said:
Slaam... Welcome to this forum... I don't think you should be worried about AOR (acknowledgemen of receipt) since your application has already been received as they have mentioned in e-cas (that is also an acknowledgement). However you can send them an email inquiry regarding your application tomorrow for your satisfaction.. islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca this is their email address... they will reply you wthin a week with a file number and that will be your AOR. Please also note that they do not send AORs to all the applicants.. In my case I never received any AOR from them.... hope it helps...

Many thanks Knaeem. Just need the file # incase i would have to send them additional supporting docs etc, later on and again thanks for providing their email address. I pray that you and all who are waiting for their passport back and PPR to get it soon. Inshallah.

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
Hello everyone

I have been following this forum for three months and have been reading your helpful posts every day for strength. The posts on this forum helped me to become more patient and emotionally stronger. I was becoming an emotional wreck, depressed and very stressed out, you all gave me strength.

I have so many concerns and questions and I thought to finally just ask. My time line hopefully shows up on the left. I got married in July 2009, arranged marriage but I have fallen deeply in love with him since then, stayed with hubby for 2.5 months in Pakistan and then came back to Canada but wasn't able to apply for sponsorship until end of March 2010 due to some personal reasons. My file was transferred in April 2010 (that's what ecas shows). Hubby got a letter in June 2010 stating that CHC-Isb received the file in May 2010 and they asked for supplementary forms, shaadi/walima pictures etc and he sent that information (we don't know if CHC-isb even got the stuff, should I e-mail and ask? We forgot to include pictures of us together after the walima, I didn't read the letter properly, and realized my mistake later. :-[ I didn't know I was supposed to voluntarily send them information explaining how he and I "contact" each other, thought out the process. I thought they'd ask me again for it. Did I make a mistake?

I called CIC loads of times and some people were helpful but not the way I wanted. I called CHC-Isb numerous times but I was told to listen to the answering machine and e-mail them. No real use came out of that! Felt helpless and just prayed, tried staying positive hoping things will work out and didn't call anyone for couple of months. Since August 2010 did not hear from them and no updates on ecas for Permanent Residence Application Status, it just shows Not Available (what in *swear word* does that even mean? Ecas is useless and so is CHC-isb! For Sponsorship Application Status shows Decision Made and the above information is shown. No updates, nothing about re-medical etc, nothing. I waited for the 9 months + , as stated on the letter sent to my husband to not to bother them, I then e-mail CHC-Isb two weeks ago and this is what I got back, "Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review." So does this mean that my hubby's file is sitting in storage and they still have to get to it? :'( I don't know why my file hasn't been looked at. :'(

*phew* that was a long introduction, any advice or ideas on what may be going on? Sorry I just kept going on and on, just wanted to share all the info at one go

Thanks for helping me stay positive for so many months. :)

L

lahorecouple

wes786 said:
He was in Islamabad to attend Bhatti's funeral. Aur paindoos - samajh jaao bus jo MBC mein kaam karrahe hai wo ;)
but these paindoos take the s##t out of us :mad:

hh2010

Feb 4, 2011
knaeem said:
It is taking from 2 to 3 weeks if your re-medicals were done 2 months ago... but if you get your re-medical request with passport request then it takes from 4-6 weeks to get your passport back...
Thankx bhai my medical was done 2 months ago and im just waiting for my passport to come back i ve send my passport on 2nd March so Inshallah soon

L

lahorecouple

sister i don't think it's as big a mistake as you think...but you didn't tell if you had sent those pictures when you applied to CIC-M...cause in AOR or any letter they just ask "if you have not sent the following"...so no need to worry if they were sent with application to CIC-M...
from your timeline it is evident that your file hasn't been reviewed yet...but as you have arranged marriage and have spent quite a period of time with your hubby in Pak, it's gona be alll OK for you...when they're satisfied with your relationship then they just send you Remedical, PCC etc etc...and finally ask for PPR...and all the husbands cases are taking longer these days, soo you need not worry about your timeline....
BUT next time whenever your hubby receives any letter from them, send those pictures and proofs voluntarily with the required docuemnts...you may make a visit to your hubby during this time to gather more proofs of relationship...this process won't be over soon but I personally think your hubby will be with you by the end of this year :) wish you all the very best :):)

wish he was here said:
Hello everyone

I have been following this forum for three months and have been reading your helpful posts every day for strength. The posts on this forum helped me to become more patient and emotionally stronger. I was becoming an emotional wreck, depressed and very stressed out, you all gave me strength.

I have so many concerns and questions and I thought to finally just ask. My time line hopefully shows up on the left. I got married in July 2009, arranged marriage but I have fallen deeply in love with him since then, stayed with hubby for 2.5 months in Pakistan and then came back to Canada but wasn't able to apply for sponsorship until end of March 2010 due to some personal reasons. My file was transferred in April 2010 (that's what ecas shows). Hubby got a letter in June 2010 stating that CHC-Isb received the file in May 2010 and they asked for supplementary forms, shaadi/walima pictures etc and he sent that information (we don't know if CHC-isb even got the stuff, should I e-mail and ask? We forgot to include pictures of us together after the walima, I didn't read the letter properly, and realized my mistake later. :-[ I didn't know I was supposed to voluntarily send them information explaining how he and I "contact" each other, thought out the process. I thought they'd ask me again for it. Did I make a mistake?

I called CIC loads of times and some people were helpful but not the way I wanted. I called CHC-Isb numerous times but I was told to listen to the answering machine and e-mail them. No real use came out of that! Felt helpless and just prayed, tried staying positive hoping things will work out and didn't call anyone for couple of months. Since August 2010 did not hear from them and no updates on ecas for Permanent Residence Application Status, it just shows Not Available (what in *swear word* does that even mean? Ecas is useless and so is CHC-isb! For Sponsorship Application Status shows Decision Made and the above information is shown. No updates, nothing about re-medical etc, nothing. I waited for the 9 months + , as stated on the letter sent to my husband to not to bother them, I then e-mail CHC-Isb two weeks ago and this is what I got back, "Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review." So does this mean that my hubby's file is sitting in storage and they still have to get to it? :'( I don't know why my file hasn't been looked at. :'(

*phew* that was a long introduction, any advice or ideas on what may be going on? Sorry I just kept going on and on, just wanted to share all the info at one go

B

bestplace4u

wish he was here said:
Hello everyone

you and i have same time line just send them voluntarily its not a big issue wish u good luck. If you hear anything do let me know.