CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
knaeem said:
Yes... in personal history you have to mention everything what you have been doing for last 10 years like... study,, school.. college... work...travel..... Only travel will go seperately in Travel history section... hope it helps...

So basically, that means that put everything travel, school, college, work in personal history and again only travel in travel section. SO travel will be included in both?

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ainy inam said:
PASPORT KI VER KAHA SAY HOTI HAY?I MEAN ISLAMABD WALO KAY PAS ALL PASPORT DATA JATA HAY KYA?
Our new passports are computer readable... they have system to check our passport with their computers... they scan barcodes on our passport and it shows everything on their computer scree...

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hareer said:
So basically, that means that put everything travel, school, college, work in personal history and again only travel in travel section. SO travel will be included in both?
EXACTLY...

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
best of luck you will need it :)
lahorecouple said:
salam guys...i am new to this forum...my wife is going to apply for me in a couple of weeks...then longest wait of my life will start
take care

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
knaeem said:
EXACTLY...
Hers is not sponsorship that is a refugee dependant case like protected person dependant case but she her self is permanent resident here. Now they have asked her husband that provide details that you are her first husband. That is a weired questing because he is her first husband. Now she is wondering how to answer this question.... she sent every single evidence even her marriage was love marriage and she was married when she entered canada.

L

lahorecouple

godisgreat said:
Today hopefully my will get our CAIPS notes INSHALLAH. Let see.
godisgreat bhai how are you? let us know what your caips notes say about your case...thanks

L

lahorecouple

knaeem said:
Welcome on Board.....:)
thank you knaeem bro :)
from your timeline it seems that you or your wife has received PPR...is that so?

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
lahorecouple said:
thanks shaaima :) i wish you luck in your process :)
btw i will need what?

A.salam.A all Forum members,
Congrats to all who got PPR and hope Allah give us patient to wait for all this long Process it's really really hard and stressful ,but any ways those who got PPR dont forget to pray for all of us May Allah Help us to get out of this satuation as soon as possiable

L

lahorecouple

Hareer said:
Hers is not sponsorship that is a refugee dependant case like protected person dependant case but she her self is permanent resident here. Now they have asked her husband that provide details that you are her first husband. That is a weired questing because he is her first husband. Now she is wondering how to answer this question.... she sent every single evidence even her marriage was love marriage and she was married when she entered canada.
if they have age difference more than normal that could be the reason of CHC-I's suspicion...or may be the woman is older than man...i am just guessing...
oh it's a love marriage...i have heard if it's a love marriage between canadian girl and pakistani boy CHC-I often doubts it as being MOC...but it's not the case when love marriage is between canadian boy and pakistani girl

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lahorecouple said:
if they have age difference more than normal that could be the reason of CHC-I's suspicion...or may be the woman is older than man...i am just guessing...
oh it's a love marriage...i have heard if it's a love marriage between canadian girl and pakistani boy CHC-I often doubts it as being MOC...but it's not the case when love marriage is between canadian boy and pakistani girl

She was her husband's colleague and they met in pakistan. she came as student included her husband in case too. SHe has only been here for 3.5 years. She wasnt canadian and married him they met long ago before coming to canada. her husband is 5 years older than her. she is only 24

L

lahorecouple

Hareer said:
She was her husband's colleague and they met in pakistan. she came as student included her husband in case too. SHe has only been here for 3.5 years. She wasnt canadian and married him they met long ago before coming to canada. her husband is 5 years older than her. she is only 24
sis hareer the age difference is normal & there seems to be no off-the-line thing in this case...InshAllah everything will go smooth
p.s: by "canadians" I meant in general both the PRs & Canadian Citizens

fahadq

Nov 4, 2010
oakville
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2010
AOR Received.
01-02-2010
Med's Done....
02-01-2010
Passport Req..
22-02-2011
How long do these guys take to send the passport back with the visa it already been 2 1/2 weeks it took less time from decision officer to PPR than this LOL

shakeel7

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Brother Knaeem and Friends:

I am on PR status and not Canadian Citizenship.

Can I request CAIPS-Notes for my wife and how long will it take to get them?

Shakeel

L

lahorecouple

fahadq said:
How long do these guys take to send the passport back with the visa it already been 2 1/2 weeks it took less time from decision officer to PPR than this LOL
congrats bro :) your case is nearing to completion...the time to send PP back with visa varies..sometimes within a week and sometimes more than a month
btw who is being sponsored? husband or wife?