+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mariah said:
n tht wont put a negative impact on my husbands spousal case?
it wont put a negative impact... rather positive impact.. cic will know that you are concerned and worried about your husband's case... and it proves more genuine....

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Download IMM 5563B & IMM 5475E from CIC website. Links for forms are below: to order CAIPS NOTES

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563B.pdf
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5475e.pdf

Form IMM5563 : Access to Personal Information Form

Only these sections needs to be filled
1: Surname
2: First Name
3: Date of Birth
4: Access to Information ($5.00) - Only select Receive copies of the records.
5: Privacy Act(no Fees) Section - Only in English needs to selected
6: Request FOR- Demande Pour SECTION- Select only Caips
7: REQUIRED INFORMATION-RENSEIGNMENTS NECESSARIES SECTION - Only Embassy Name and Immigration file number to be mentioned
8: Request Detail by Canadian Citizen Section - Name, Phone Number, Address, Date & Signature of the person who is requesting CAIPS on behalf of you.

FORM IMM5475: Authority to release Personal Information to a Designated Individual

Only these sections needs to be filled out

1: Only Select " I Authorize Citizenship and Immigration Canada and Border......to the following individual"
2: Section (1-4) Give all your details: Full Name, Date of Birth, Embassy Details & Immigration file number
3: Section (5-6) All Details of your designated individual who is in Canada. Designated Individual can be your spouse or anyone who u know in Canada. Give all his details Name, phone number, mailing address, email address etc
4: Section 7 : Applicant Signature and Signature of your Spouse or Common-Law Partner

If you are in Moscow then the applicant should fill the form and send the scanned copies to the person in Canada so that after signing it he/she can mail it.

In the end the person in Canada should attach one draft of $5.0 with these document the cheque/draft is payable to the "Receiver General of Canada" . Also needs to be attached in the copy of his/her Canadian Citizen Ship Card or Canadian Passport Page of your spouse or Designated Individual with this application.

All of these documents are to be mailed at the following address:

Access to Information and Privacy Division
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Narono Building
360 Laurier Avenue West, 10th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1. Telephone: 613-946-095

Reply Quote Notify

63 Immigration Topics / Family Class Sponsorship / Re: CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010 on: February 25, 2011, 04:09:53 pm
Quote from: DodgeCharger on February 25, 2011, 03:58:34 pm
wats the process to order CAIPS?? plz explain in details

CAIPS NOTE EXPLAIN BY CODE

CAIPS (or "Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System") is where all Canadian government notes are kept about your immigration application. CAIPS includes a wealth of information, including:

*Initial assessment scores
*Missing documentation
*Interview dates
*Visa officer notes and comments
*Concerns or problems with your file

Here is how to obtain your CAIPS notes yourself :

You must be living in Canada or have someone in Canada to do the same for you. If you are living in Canada you can order your CAIPS notes or on behalf of someone else for free under the Privacy Act.

1) Go the site : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/I... and fill in the form with the required details i.e.:

a] Visa post (e.g. Buffalo, NY etc.)
b] File number (e.g. BXXXX..)
c] Date of Birth
d] Your Postal address (In Canada address only)

2) Check on the box for the CAIPS notes request in the form.
3)Provide a photocopy of your valid permit/visa in Canada (Person requesting).
4) Write a cover letter requesting the notes (Person who requests writes that).

Post all the papers together to :

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator
Narono Building
360 Laurier Avenue West, 10th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Tel.: (613) 957-6512
Fax: (613) 957-6517

B

bestplace4u

mariah said:
n tht wont put a negative impact on my husbands spousal case?
there is no impact of caips on your application neither positive nor negative

L

lahorecouple

salam guys...i am new to this forum...my wife is going to apply for me in a couple of weeks...then longest wait of my life will start
take care

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lahorecouple said:
salam guys...i am new to this forum...my wife is going to apply for me in a couple of weeks...then longest wait of my life will start
take care
Welcome on Board.....:)

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anso said:
;D knaeeem bahi, aap lo personal message kya howa hai
I have replied you.... you should send email to CHC-Isb... and inform them that you did not receive any acknowledgement of your application from them... hopefuly they will reply you within a week with AOR in email...

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thnx bahi,
27 january 2011 ko file recive hoye ha meri isb may, nd e-case update b howa 27 january 2011 ko with Medical hve been received, nd last saturdy medical result remove ho gya, nd only APPLication Recive 27 january 2011 ha,
mujy mail kerni chye, ya phir khuch week or month wait kerna chye?

knaeem said:
I have replied you.... you should send email to CHC-Isb... and inform them that you did not receive any acknowledgement of your application from them... hopefuly they will reply you within a week with AOR in email...