+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anso said:
thnx bahi,
27 january 2011 ko file recive hoye ha meri isb may, nd e-case update b howa 27 january 2011 ko with Medical hve been received, nd last saturdy medical result remove ho gya, nd only APPLication Recive 27 january 2011 ha,
mujy mail kerni chye, ya phir khuch week or month wait kerna chye?
you should send them email as i advised you.... don't worry about medical request ghayeb... they just play with e-cas don't know what they do... but it does not effect anything... ghayeb hojati hain thngs phir ajati hain ... it happend many tims with many people including me... so don't worry...

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
godisgreat said:
Today hopefully my will get our CAIPS notes INSHALLAH. Let see.
INSHA ALLAH good news in CAIPS notes... and soon good news from CHC-ISB

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Knaeem Bro,

Can you tell me what should we write in Personal history form. They had asked about every activity after 18th birthday should we had include travel, study, and work all or the travel should go under the travel section. This is about my friend who got her IMM008 again. ur help would be appreciated.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hareer said:
Knaeem Bro,

Can you tell me what should we write in Personal history form. They had asked about every activity after 18th birthday should we had include travel, study, and work all or the travel should go under the travel section. This is about my friend who got her IMM008 again. ur help would be appreciated.
wat did she write before?

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
wat did she write before?

She had a one year gap in that and that is why she is asked again to fill the form. I think she wrote before about the travel and everything and that is why it was kinda confusing for CHC too. That is why she is asking if she can separate the travel history from other activities like study and work.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hareer said:
She had a one year gap in that and that is why she is asked again to fill the form. I think she wrote before about the travel and everything and that is why it was kinda confusing for CHC too. That is why she is asking if she can separate the travel history from other activities like study and work.
u can put anything in it!! travel etc etcc..

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hareer said:
KYA HUM KHUD SAY MDCL AUR PCC BHEJ SAKTAY HAY?

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hareer said:
Knaeem Bro,

Yes... in personal history you have to mention everything what you have been doing for last 10 years like... study,, school.. college... work...travel..... Only travel will go seperately in Travel history section... hope it helps...

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
knaeem said:
Yes... in personal history you have to mention everything what you have been doing for last 10 years like... study,, school.. college... work...travel..... Only travel will go seperately in Travel history section... hope it helps...
PASPORT KI VER KAHA SAY HOTI HAY?I MEAN ISLAMABD WALO KAY PAS ALL PASPORT DATA JATA HAY KYA?

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ainy inam said:
KYA HUM KHUD SAY MDCL AUR PCC BHEJ SAKTAY HAY?
It is not good to send them anything untill they request for it.... so please wait until they ask.. if you send voluntarily, they will put it in store area and it might get lost... they will request you again for it when it is needed... specially your PCC...

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
knaeem said:
It is not good to send them anything untill they request for it.... so please wait until they ask.. if you send voluntarily, they will put it in store area and it might get lost... they will request you again for it when it is needed... specially your PCC...
OKZ THNKS