+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

user

Jun 15, 2006
Hi All,

If medical is going to expire, is it allowed to appear for re-medical without CHC request for re-medical to save processing time, or we must wait untill CHC sends letter to go for medical again.

Thanks,

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
user said:
Hi All,

If medical is going to expire, is it allowed to appear for re-medical without CHC request for re-medical to save processing time, or we must wait untill CHC sends letter to go for medical again.

Thanks,
Hi, you should wait for CHC-Islamabad for re medical request.Applicant does not attempt 2nd interview itself.

Thanks

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Humaumair said:
Hi ppl,

I just got this email from the embassy.

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue to be reviewed. A request letter was sent to applicant on 13 Oct 2010 and we still await its reply. 45 days were given to comply.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

i didnt get any letter...the only letter i got was the re-medical which they sent on the 13th and i got on 21st oct 2010.....and my husband did re-medical on 25th oct 2010 which reached india on 9th nov 2010...then y r they sayng they didnt get any reply?????shud i fax them or what ?
Yes you are suppose to respond them back either through a letter or fax, that you have gone through with medicals and blah blah. Just going through medicals alone doesn't fulfill the request. Sent them a Fax with what ever proof you have for medicals (like receipts, snapshots of courier tracking that it has been received in India) and sent it over to CIC Islamabad. Inshallah every thing will be okay.

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
Guyz can you believe this

26/04/10 sent application to Mississauga
31/05/10: received clearance from Mississauga
14/06/10 : received the AOR
20/06/10 : Sent additional documents CHC-ISB i.e. Photos, billing history,etc.
/09/10 : SENT PCC UPDATES AS PER CIC REQUEST
22/12/10 : PPR REQUEST

PPR in 8 months on another forum.

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
And its a Husband case ..... A husband got visa in just 8 months Is it a dream !!!!!!!

Sweet901

Aug 17, 2010
S khan said:

It probably took them less than 8 months to recieve the PPR, the processing time starts on the day ISL have worked on their case.. it should be around 6 ish months then!

that is awesome n rare!

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baseera, are you PR or Citizen. Because if you are PR, you are not supposed to be out of Canada for such long time during the process of application. As far as I know that PR have to reside in Canada during the whole process, however they can be out on short leaves etc..But six months doesnt fit anyway in vacation periods.
Other members please advise.

Baseera said:
well I did visit him several times... I was there for 6 months and I just came back Dec, 16 so I dont think I can wait that long... now i need a job cause I lost my job... lolz

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
S khan said:

They might have a connection. I know a few lucky cases like that in 2009 but right now I find that hard to belive just my two cents.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
S khan said:

wow , man........... so gud to see this...... r u sure its a husband case.................? allah plzz hum sab ka bhi agayeee plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
Sweet901 said:
It probably took them less than 8 months to recieve the PPR, the processing time starts on the day ISL have worked on their case.. it should be around 6 ish months then!

that is awesome n rare!
yeah its awesme...... 6 mnths is reasonable time for a case processing man................. may in 2011 all cases r processd in this time frame... AMEEN

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
wes786 said:
They might have a connection. I know a few lucky cases like that in 2009 but right now I find that hard to belive just my two cents.
It's not matter of a connection, it depends on your luck. I heard there is no such thing these connections because now they are getting very very tough on that. I know someone who went through that and their connections didn't work and eight visitor visa's were rejected.

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
UOC said:
Baseera, are you PR or Citizen. Because if you are PR, you are not supposed to be out of Canada for such long time during the process of application. As far as I know that PR have to reside in Canada during the whole process, however they can be out on short leaves etc..But six months doesnt fit anyway in vacation periods.
Other members please advise.
People who are PR holders they now can stay out of Canada for three years, it used to be 6 months but that was long ago. I am in Canada for the past 29 years and i am a canadian citizen and so many rules and regulations has been changed. The only thing for the PR holders would be that they should not stay out of Canada for too long when they are sponsering their spouses because then the immigration department has problem with that as a matter of fact people with PR holders have to apply their spouse while they are in Canada whenever Canadian citizen can apply outside of Canada there are not restrictions on that. Then again regardless either you are canadian citizen or PR holder i would suggest people should stay in Canada while you are sponsering your spouse, you can make trips back and fourth that is not a problem but staying in pakistan or any other country more then six months it goes against you because then the immigration department would say you are not serious about settling in canada.

gulnwaz1

Nov 19, 2010
hello everyone,,,,,could anyone tell me how long do they take to send u back ur passport??????????????i send them my passport about a month agoooooo :mad:

Baseera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
saroo said:
People who are PR holders they now can stay out of Canada for three years, it used to be 6 months but that was long ago. I am in Canada for the past 29 years and i am a canadian citizen and so many rules and regulations has been changed. The only thing for the PR holders would be that they should not stay out of Canada for too long when they are sponsering their spouses because then the immigration department has problem with that as a matter of fact people with PR holders have to apply their spouse while they are in Canada whenever Canadian citizen can apply outside of Canada there are not restrictions on that. Then again regardless either you are canadian citizen or PR holder i would suggest people should stay in Canada while you are sponsering your spouse, you can make trips back and fourth that is not a problem but staying in pakistan or any other country more then six months it goes against you because then the immigration department would say you are not serious about settling in canada.
No who says Iam a PR, I live here for 17 years and still PR.. I am a citizen