July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
S khan said:
Guyz can you believe this

26/04/10 sent application to Mississauga
31/05/10: received clearance from Mississauga
14/06/10 : received the AOR
20/06/10 : Sent additional documents CHC-ISB i.e. Photos, billing history,etc.
/09/10 : SENT PCC UPDATES AS PER CIC REQUEST
22/12/10 : PPR REQUEST

PPR in 8 months on another forum.

Its BS... he probably meant 09 to begin with...

Ask him to put the snapshot from E-cas or it never happened

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
gulnwaz1 said:
hello everyone,,,,,could anyone tell me how long do they take to send u back ur passport??????????????i send them my passport about a month agoooooo :mad:
gulnwaze can u tell us ur timeline plz also u should contact embassy & ask them normally i heard it takes 4 to 5 weeks to get ur passport back stamped with visa but still u can contact them & ask them & see what they say maybe they have sent it already there is no harm to ask it's ur right to know.

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
S khan said:

well if it's true then congratulations and inchallah everyone will get their pr soon but as far as i know back grounds check takes a long time to be done so how it's possible anyways again congrats.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That is y I always vote liberals....Vote them and make them win neXt time to not go through this torture again.....
We cannot do anything right now ...... this is stupid limits that they put ...... it means that we only want this many Canadianz to get married this year from out side..... come on DHz .... This is not # of cars that you are importing from GM ... or woteva....

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
qamalik729 said:
That is y I always vote liberals....Vote them and make them win neXt time to not go through this torture again.....
We cannot do anything right now ...... this is stupid limits that they put ...... it means that we only want this many Canadianz to get married this year from out side..... come on DHz .... This is not # of cars that you are importing from GM ... or woteva....
So very true, i agree 100% with qamalik. Please everyone vote for the Liberals if you want the good results. This PC party really suck and don't know God damn thing about politics.

Dec 22, 2010
No worries Guys .......It Wod be fine till then keep on singing this song..........

Dilllllllllll miLleeee binaaaAAA he toot gyee
hath mile binaaaa he chut gye
kee likhe ne laikh kismat neeeeeeeee heee hee
bar bar roon akiyan tanu jo na veekh sakiyan...
katan main kivain din .... tari sown tare bin .... main tan jeyan na maran.............
chan se jo toote koi sapna ... jag soona soona lage .. jag soona soona lage ..

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
DiL mILE bIna he ToOt GyE said:
No worries Guys .......It Wod be fine till then keep on singing this song..........

Dilllllllllll miLleeee binaaaAAA he toot gyee
hath mile binaaaa he chut gye
kee likhe ne laikh kismat neeeeeeeee heee hee
bar bar roon akiyan tanu jo na veekh sakiyan...
katan main kivain din .... tari sown tare bin .... main tan jeyan na maran.............
chan se jo toote koi sapna ... jag soona soona lage .. jag soona soona lage ..
very sad song

S

Safum

Salam guys, I have often read this forum and finally decided to join. By the end of December, it will be 15 months for my husband’s case. Overall, it will be 17 months. I have not heard anything from CHC Islamabad either. We have had a re-medical, a 2nd PCC, and we were asked to submit a supplementary information form.
I asked my MP’s assistant to enquire and she gave me the same reply that many people have gotten “application is in queue to be reviewed”. It also said, “Your representations in this case have been noted and will be taken into consideration when the application is reviewed.” I am wondering if this is a good thing. Is it positive that they have noticed the MPs involvement? Any ideas?

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
Safum said:
Salam guys, I have often read this forum and finally decided to join. By the end of December, it will be 15 months for my husband's case. Overall, it will be 17 months. I have not heard anything from CHC Islamabad either. We have had a re-medical, a 2nd PCC, and we were asked to submit a supplementary information form.
I asked my MP's assistant to enquire and she gave me the same reply that many people have gotten “application is in queue to be reviewed”. It also said, “Your representations in this case have been noted and will be taken into consideration when the application is reviewed.” I am wondering if this is a good thing. Is it positive that they have noticed the MPs involvement? Any ideas?
Hi Safum,

My MP'S assistant also got the same exact reply when she sent them the message. Same wording no difference at all. My husband had to sent them some papers as well in the embassy which he has done already and now we just have to sit back and relax, it's a waiting game. Well my MP'S assistant told me she be contacting the embassy after the new year again and then let see what they say.

M

maximus391

S khan said:

Thats a lie guys....

M

maximus391

Safum said:
Salam guys, I have often read this forum and finally decided to join. By the end of December, it will be 15 months for my husband's case. Overall, it will be 17 months. I have not heard anything from CHC Islamabad either. We have had a re-medical, a 2nd PCC, and we were asked to submit a supplementary information form.
I asked my MP's assistant to enquire and she gave me the same reply that many people have gotten “application is in queue to be reviewed”. It also said, “Your representations in this case have been noted and will be taken into consideration when the application is reviewed.” I am wondering if this is a good thing. Is it positive that they have noticed the MPs involvement? Any ideas?
I am also in my 15th Month now and 17 month in totality.. for me the file is in queue to be reviewed.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maximus buddy, No update yet yaar. Mein ne tu pehle he aap ko kaha tha ke ye embassy ki kuri theek nhi hegi ;D Jazz ka 100 ka balance mein ne le ke dya tha aur PPR oss ne June wale AOR ko de dya.