10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Cool_Heaqded said:
Is that true? Earlier I know there were local VOs. Who processes the immigration files now, are they local VOs or Canadian?
100% canadian

They dont trust locals

Toronto12

May 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
April 16th
Med's Done....
May 4th
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 2nd...DECISION MADE JUNE 14th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Very very soon Inshallah
Waiting Since May 2nd for the passport to come back from Islamabad..come on chop chop CHC :mad:

RougeAmour

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
AOR Received.
November 2010
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 Files received by CHC-I on April 4, and April 14th 2012
Passport Req..
October 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 21, 2012 -passport returned November 22
LANDED..........
December 3, 2012
Toronto12 said:
Waiting Since May 2nd for the passport to come back from Islamabad..come on chop chop CHC :mad:
Lol it seems like every step of this process is more brutal than the last. First we wait for PPR and then we wait for Visa. The wait for Visa must me much much worse I bet.

canadianbear

Oct 31, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17 2010
Doc's Request.
April 20 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 14 2010
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
June 27 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jan 30th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
If today is ppr then tomorrow. :P
LANDED..........
ASAP PLZ GOD
RougeAmour said:
Lol it seems like every step of this process is more brutal than the last. First we wait for PPR and then we wait for Visa. The wait for Visa must me much much worse I bet.
I think not. Once you have PPR and sent the passport, you would only worry if it goes past 2-3 months. Otherwise you are set to go. Just make sure bags are packed, if you are shipping stuff, make sure that is ready to go, lists for canadian customs, gold receipts/value in canadian, any personal or work related issues that need to be settled or taken care of etc etc.

I think that is the only time, when you have a hint and end of the process is near rather than sitting a wondering if they will ask more questions or send request before medical expires, or medical and ppr together.

We are waiting on Medical and PP requests and its killing us that we are unable to make any near future plans. That includes vacation booking / leave from work.

CB

Almost There

Feb 25, 2012
Hi my wife got a call from the embassy a couple of days ago. They said they would send a form where she has to affix her latest pictures and after this step the Re-Medical will be next. They said the letter should be with her by the Friday just gone. But she still hasn't Recieved it yet. What's really annoying is that they asked us to refill the forms and Re-PCC which we did and then they ask for photos afterwards via phone. Do they send this via TCS or is it through the usual snail mail?

ziaulhaq75

Dec 8, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
2nd: Feb 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Med's Done....
2nd: March 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Interview........
November 2012
Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
INTERVIEW QUEUE CASES

1. ziaulhaq75...(April 2010)....(Husband Case)...(I/Q Since Oct 2011)
2. Jaania........(April 2010)....(Husband Case)...(I/Q Since May 2011)
3. ranasahib....(May2010).....(Husband Case)...(I/Q Since aug 2011)..DONE
4. Bestplace4u.(June 2010)....(Husband Case)...(I/Q Since April 2011)
5. Flyfish.........(June2012).....(Husband Case)...(I/Q Since ..........)
6. Iftikhar505...(2010)...........(Wife Case).........(I/Q Since Dec 2011)
7. Canadian soi.(June 2010)....(Husband Case)...(I/Q Since Oct 2011)
8. CanPak05 ....(June 2010)....(Wife Case)........(I/Q Since June 2011)
9. royalzaib......(July 2010).....(Wife Case)........(I/Q Since..)
10. ss2010.........(August 2010).(Husband Case)...(I/Q Since..)

irsum

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
May 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov. 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May
raptorsfan said:
1. F is the electronic file number. B is the paper file number. Always use the F file number.

2. I believe they need more information for the case. I recommend that you send them new information about your wife being with you in Canada and that both of you are spending quality time together. Also send them a copy of your wife's visitor visa and boarding passes.

Inshallah everything will work out. Don't worry.
Thank you raptorsfan.
Should I also send them references to my voluntary proofs of my visit which I sent in November 2011 which they are asking for now ?

maham noor

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th aug 2010
Doc's Request.
10th dec 2011
File Transfer...
7th oct 2010
Med's Request
8th march 2012
Med's Done....
12th march 2012
Passport Req..
8th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th june 2012
LANDED..........
17th july 2012 inshallah
tuco said:
ok i just went through the complete Google spread sheet.......there was a wife whose PP was returned after 5 months......and another one whose PP was retured in 4 months.......not sure if they were PPR+ReMed+RPRF cases OR just PPR+ReMed ones
but what i've noticed in the list is that they take 1-3 months to return PP back with visa in case you get PPR+ReMed.....the average time is like 2 months......so naturally your PP does not qualify to be stamped in 2 months
you may have to wait upto a month before you can get your PP........it's sad to say that you may not be able to celebrate your BD with your husband
let's hope you get your visa in June......Insh'Allah :)
thank u tuco...
hoping the best
may allah helps us all amin

Toronto12

May 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
April 16th
Med's Done....
May 4th
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Very very soon Inshallah
canadianbear said:
I think not. Once you have PPR and sent the passport, you would only worry if it goes past 2-3 months. Otherwise you are set to go. Just make sure bags are packed, if you are shipping stuff, make sure that is ready to go, lists for canadian customs, gold receipts/value in canadian, any personal or work related issues that need to be settled or taken care of etc etc.

I think that is the only time, when you have a hint and end of the process is near rather than sitting a wondering if they will ask more questions or send request before medical expires, or medical and ppr together.

We are waiting on Medical and PP requests and its killing us that we are unable to make any near future plans. That includes vacation booking / leave from work.

CB
Totally Agree with you. Would it really take 2-3 months??? you are getting me to really worry now.. :(

hamidadel

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
10-08-2010
Med's Request
18-11-2011
Med's Done....
received & valid until December 2012
Interview........
No Interview, Thanks God
Passport Req..
18th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7th July 2012
LANDED..........
Waiting for someone to fly togather
Dear Member of this forum, i have one question. My wife case is from Afghanistan & she is living in Kabul Afghanistan right now, so when CHC I, ask her PPR for visa issue, so does she should take Pakistan's visa or not. When she fly from Kabul Afghanistan, Kabul's Custom will not ask that how you don't have Pakistan visa on your passport. Or it is not necessary? Please any idea to share?

maham noor

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th aug 2010
Doc's Request.
10th dec 2011
File Transfer...
7th oct 2010
Med's Request
8th march 2012
Med's Done....
12th march 2012
Passport Req..
8th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th june 2012
LANDED..........
17th july 2012 inshallah
YasarAllah said:
Trillion Billion thanks to alimighty ALLAH and Mohammad o ale Mohammad a.s that today I got Passport back with visa stamped, I pray to Almighty ALLAH and Mohammad o ale Mohammad a.s every body will unite with love one soon inshaALLAH.

My interview was very much in detail it was around for 2.5 hours and 1st it was scheduled in Karachi then shifted to Islamabad

Lots of prays for all sisters and brothers

BR/ MFS
congrags ....

Toronto12

May 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
April 16th
Med's Done....
May 4th
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Very very soon Inshallah
RougeAmour said:
Waiting for the visa is very intense..

jewel1985

Jul 28, 2010
As salam o alaikum,
I do not post here very often but very frequent visitor of this forum and found it very useful. I have a very very important question and would be really greatful if someone can guide on this issue. I have sponsored my wife and its been 22 months since our application is in Islamabad. My wife just has received her re-medical request. My concern is that I have just received a letter from Islamabad to my canadian address in toronto. They have requested to provide four forms which are... IMM8, IMM5406, IMM5669 and a form on this link canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/assets/pdfs/PakistanNationals-Form-en (which is i think is Supplementary information form). I am confused that why did they send me this letter and requested for these forms. On the letter it says " Dear Applicant, This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. ............ ". It seems that these forms will be filled in by my wife in pakistan but i dont understand why the letter is sent to me. Is any other sponsor received such a letter? Could they be asked sponsor to fill these forms? Please guide us as we just have 10 days to reply to this letter.
Thanks,

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
hamidadel said:
Dear Member of this forum, i have one question. My wife case is from Afghanistan & she is living in Kabul Afghanistan right now, so when CHC I, ask her PPR for visa issue, so does she should take Pakistan's visa or not. When she fly from Kabul Afghanistan, Kabul's Custom will not ask that how you don't have Pakistan visa on your passport. Or it is not necessary? Please any idea to share?
hey she doesnt have to go to Islamabad in order to give her passport she has to send it by mail to the
CHC address :D

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
jewel1985 said:
As salam o alaikum,
I do not post here very often but very frequent visitor of this forum and found it very useful. I have a very very important question and would be really greatful if someone can guide on this issue. I have sponsored my wife and its been 22 months since our application is in Islamabad. My wife just has received her re-medical request. My concern is that I have just received a letter from Islamabad to my canadian address in toronto. They have requested to provide four forms which are... IMM8, IMM5406, IMM5669 and a form on this link canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/assets/pdfs/PakistanNationals-Form-en (which is i think is Supplementary information form). I am confused that why did they send me this letter and requested for these forms. On the letter it says " Dear Applicant, This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. ............ ". It seems that these forms will be filled in by my wife in pakistan but i dont understand why the letter is sent to me. Is any other sponsor received such a letter? Could they be asked sponsor to fill these forms? Please guide us as we just have 10 days to reply to this letter.
Thanks,
Hi they sometimes send it to Spouses in Canada too... i also got a letter that ma husband received i got it two weeks late, n ma husband had alreadi send the request back..... so u have to fill those sheets with true answers n facts of wat they ask, n do the remed

dont forget to but the receipt of the remed in the package u send to CHC so that they kno u have done it n insha'allah by end of june u will get PPR :D