sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qamalik729 said:
lol +1 for u lol
LOL +1 for you too malik sb..........yar kia krein this is what i think happens here all the time..........even i know i'm one of the oldest members here...........and people know tuco.........a husband and applicant who lacks in thorough knowledge/information about this immigration/spousal sponsorship process which is why he posts less here ;)..........but whenever i asked a question i got less responses.........even many of them didn't bother to congratulate me on my PPR.........so i tried to find causes and the finding was "mr.tuco you always posted less, so bear the repercussion now" :D

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phasgaya said:
Hello all,

I am having a serious issue. I filed sponsorship application to CHC -Mississuaga for my spouse a while ago. My spouse's family before i got married already filed immigration for the whole family under FSW in 2007. Now, I didnt know it or I'd like to think I forgot this huge point while applying for spousal immigration. Now my spouse has essentially two consecutive applications for immigration. I knw it a big problem but what should I do now???? any help plzz
if i recall, all the FSW applications have been scratched off who were in process since 2008........so it is not as serious an issue as you think.......otherwise act upon Danny's advice and call them :).....chillax
and what do you mean when you say "my spouse"???......please explain if you don't mind sharing.......and if you still don't share people won't revert to you
i'm generally pissed off when people write here "my spouse", "my family", "i got papers from CHC", "i sent papers to CHC"..........why don't they try a bit to be more specific like my wife, my husband, i got Imm forms, i sent PCC to CHC..........and why are they scared of sharing their timelines here
and then they rarely show up here again.......till the time they have a serious issue like you're having now......and sometimes they come and tell "oh i have an interview next month".......but they never come back and share what happened to their interview
this forum does not need the information in bits & pieces........please try to understand.........the more you share about your case you, the more help you will get from here.......and it may help others tooo in many ways........please don't just visit here by saying "i have applied for spousal sponsorship and the very application is in process by they very department of Citizenship & Immigration Canada" :D
and read my earlier post again if you want to gain MORE from this forum and don't want to get LESS.......this i'm telling you from my experience here

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuco said:
LOL +1 for you too malik sb..........yar kia krein this is what i think happens here all the time..........even i know i'm one of the oldest members here...........and people know tuco.........a husband and applicant who lacks in thorough knowledge/information about this immigration/spousal sponsorship process which is why he posts less here ;)..........but whenever i asked a question i got less responses.........even many of them didn't bother to congratulate me on my PPR.........so i tried to find causes and the finding was "mr.tuco you always posted less, so bear the repercussion now" :D
Yah absolutely correct.... Is better not to share.

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
raptorsfan said:
Congrats...I am very happy for you. This is the result of duas.

Inshallah visa in June 2012. They will open up your file 15 days after PPR letter date. In about 10-15 days after that they will issue the visa and TCS it back to you with passport and all the proof that was submitted by you and your husband.

Start looking at ticket prices. Turkish Airlines is good.
thankzzzzzzzzz bhai r beshak duao ka result hai :)thank u sooooo much yes i know turkish airline is gud

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
thankzzzzzz iftikhr N :) ALLAH MADAT

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
lonly widout hubby said:
CONGRATZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

STAY BLESSED
DNT STOP PRAYN FOR US TOO
THankzzzzzz lonely yes i alwayzz remember u all in my prayers :)

goppy1

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
masom_2012 said:
THankzzzzzz lonely yes i alwayzz remember u all in my prayers :)
Congratsssssss sis masommmmmmmmm :)

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
s_design said:
Maybe she deserves someone like you, who says just shut up and do what I am asking you to do and I dont give a sh!t about love and emotions. You can call me 10 years old or 5 but thats not the kind of person I am. People who are telling me its the right decision, they are saying that after considering the kind of person I am. That is why they are saying it is the right decision for ME.
S -design u made the right decision !HAbits can change but not nature...she has some deep phycological issues...she was not from village that she is that shy ..AAj kal larkian fionce se ek din baat kare bagair nahi reh saktein and u were her husband .In my case i got engaged and engagement last for 3 months before we got married but in these months I had a very strong emotional attachment towards my hubby Although he is not v expressive we never used to say a single romantic word but still we both could n't live without talking 5/6 times a day after engagement...Although we used to talk generally like aaj kab uthi ,kahan gaye,aur kia ho raha hai .or aaj kahan bomb blast hoa .....that's it...nothing romantic (but as he was the first man that came in my life so I had the GOD gifted loving feelings for him)... we used to feel like k we know each other since forever!

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
goppy1 said:
Congratsssssss sis masommmmmmmmm :)
thank u INSHA ALLAH u will recieved very gud newz from CHC I very soooooooooooon n all 2010 completed veryyyyyyyyy soon meri dil se dua hai ap sb k liye

abay yar

Mar 21, 2012
Alhamdulilalah I wana share that i have received my pp with visa today morning ;D
im so happy that i have no words to tell :)
here is my time line

Category........: FAM/ wife case
Visa Office......: islamabad
App. Filed.......: 26th nov 2010
File Transfer to ISB: 15 feb 2011
Med's Request: 27 feb 2012
Passport Req..: 27 feb 2012
pp send.... : 16 March, 2012
decision made : 1 May, 2012
pp back : 05 May ,2012

MashAllah

i would like to say thanks to all members
khalifa, Maham noor, Maham q and others for their support and help
Please each memeber pray for everyone in this forum as we all gets our wishes and dreams InshAllaha

Regards

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
abay yar said:
Alhamdulilalah I wana share that i have received my pp with visa today morning ;D
im so happy that i have no words to tell :)
here is my time line

Category........: FAM/ wife case
Visa Office......: islamabad
App. Filed.......: 26th nov 2010
File Transfer to ISB: 15 feb 2011
Med's Request: 27 feb 2012
Passport Req..: 27 feb 2012
pp send.... : 16 March, 2012
decision made : 1 May, 2012
pp back : 05 May ,2012

MashAllah

i would like to say thanks to all members
khalifa, Maham noor, Maham q and others for their support and help
Please each memeber pray for everyone in this forum as we all gets our wishes and dreams InshAllaha

Regards
congratz u applied in nov n ur file transfered in feb2011 very late any reason

Yasmin A

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
21st April
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
Medical + PP Sent already
Passport Req..
21st April
VISA ISSUED...
16 June 2012
LANDED..........
01 July 2012
congratss masoom now your worries are over and you must be in patience now :D, hope you have a better life in future Inshallah

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
Yasmin A said:
congratss masoom now your worries are over and you must be in patience now :D, hope you have a better life in future Inshallah
insha ALLAH n thankzzzzzzz mai u ko ab nazar aye chalo koi baat nhi :D

abay yar

Mar 21, 2012
masom_2012 said:
congratz u applied in nov n ur file transfered in feb2011 very late any reason
thanks

26Nov 2010 was the date when the application received in missisaga
they approved the file in january 2011 as my hubby's tax paper or sumthing were missing
then they updated ecase application recived in CHC isb on feb 2011