Warda

Star Member
Oct 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Remedical :- 5 june 2012
Assllamo Eliykum aLL ,
i am silent reader now a days..Lately i contact my MP about my husband case status..and after 3 weeks she send me this mail reply , Do any one know what does this mean?

File No:

Greetings from Islamabad,

Thank you for your e-mail below. This application is currently in process and is in queue to be reviewed by an immigration officer. Information provided has been noted.

Your representations in this case have been noted and will be taken into consideration when the application is reviewed.

Regards,

Immigration Section

mrahmani

Star Member
Jan 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Doc's Request.
13-02-2012 imms forms - redo pcc
AOR Received.
16-11-2010
File Transfer...
25-11-2010 - ecas changed in process May 14 2012
Med's Request
29-02-2012
Med's Done....
05-09-2010 - 2nd meds done 03-07-2012
Passport Req..
May 16 2012 - date on letter - pp sent May 21 2012 - Decision made June 7 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 15 2012
LANDED..........
June 22 2012 Inshallah!!!!
I think its waiting to be processed when i went to my mp they send me the same message, i havent heard anything since my files were sent still waiting ....

Warda said:
Assllamo Eliykum aLL ,
i am silent reader now a days..Lately i contact my MP about my husband case status..and after 3 weeks she send me this mail reply , Do any one know what does this mean?

File No:

Thank you for your e-mail below. This application is currently in process and is in queue to be reviewed by an immigration officer. Information provided has been noted.

Your representations in this case have been noted and will be taken into consideration when the application is reviewed.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Its bull **** when chc says they process cases based on first come first serve there selecting randomly

They skipped oct nov december and issued medical for jan someyhing is wrong

mrahmani

Star Member
Jan 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Doc's Request.
13-02-2012 imms forms - redo pcc
AOR Received.
16-11-2010
File Transfer...
25-11-2010 - ecas changed in process May 14 2012
Med's Request
29-02-2012
Med's Done....
05-09-2010 - 2nd meds done 03-07-2012
Passport Req..
May 16 2012 - date on letter - pp sent May 21 2012 - Decision made June 7 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 15 2012
LANDED..........
June 22 2012 Inshallah!!!!
my husband medical expired in sept iam still waiting to hear some news but nothing yet it been a yr

Khilafah5 said:
Its bull **** when chc says they process cases based on first come first serve there selecting randomly

They skipped oct nov december and issued medical for jan someyhing is wrong

Su140210

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 March 2010
AOR Received.
17 May 2010
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
28 June 2011
Med's Done....
28 June 2011
Passport Req..
18 October 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InshaAllah Kheir very soon!
Assalam alaykum everyone,

How are you all doing? My husband contacted his MP last monday and got the following reply:

Thank you for your e-mail below. This application is currently in process and is in queue to be reviewed by an immigration officer. We awaited RPRF fee confirmation from CPC Mississauga that has now been received and currently applicant's file is in queue for final review by a decision making officer.

Please help me understand when will I get my visa.? It's been almost 3 months since I sent my passport to CHC Islamabad!

Still_Not_Getting_Any

Star Member
Aug 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
August 2010
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
July 2010
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
Su140210 said:
Assalam alaykum everyone,

How are you all doing? My husband contacted his MP last monday and got the following reply:

Thank you for your e-mail below. This application is currently in process and is in queue to be reviewed by an immigration officer. We awaited RPRF fee confirmation from CPC Mississauga that has now been received and currently applicant's file is in queue for final review by a decision making officer.

Please help me understand when will I get my visa.? It's been almost 3 months since I sent my passport to CHC Islamabad!
Did your husband paid the RFPR Fee? which is CAD 490 to be precise. If yes, then ask him to print the receipt (If he paid that online) and send it over to you so you could submit it at Islamabad office. Make sure that fee can only be paid via financial institution or through credit card by logging onto CIC.GC.CA

More over, Once you will submit the receipt of payment to CHC Islamabad, they will take a week to verify the payment.

now here is the tricky part, They say that after they receive the fee, application will be reviewed by the decision making officer once again but I know the deal, its not true, Decision making officer has already approved your status and they only need the PR fee to issue visa. and let me tell you, the decision making officer's job on your application is finished. its just administration guys have to peel of the sticker from the catalog and paste it onto your passport.

Be quick, ask your hubby to produce the receipt and get done with it.

If you submit receipt on Monday, you "WILL" get your passport back with visa within 21 days.

Far away

Jan 14, 2012
Salam to every one. I am silent reader from the last couple of months. Pls tell me if anyone knows about the new law for the spouse which is Conditional Temporary resident for 2 years. I heard that all the new cases from November 2010 to onward will fall under this new system. and that is the reason that have changed the file system from B xxxx to F xxxx. As soon as it becomes the law they will start processing.
Please comments.

Still_Not_Getting_Any

Star Member
Aug 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
August 2010
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
July 2010
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
Far away said:
Salam to every one. I am silent reader from the last couple of months. Pls tell me if anyone knows about the new law for the spouse which is Conditional Temporary resident for 2 years. I heard that all the new cases from November 2010 to onward will fall under this new system. and that is the reason that have changed the file system from B xxxx to F xxxx. As soon as it becomes the law they will start processing.
Please comments.
Not True.

Dont worry! Nothing has changed in terms of conditions just that they need you to spend at-least 1095 (3 years) days in Canada out of your first 1825 days (Thats five years).

Rest is all bollocks.

Su140210

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 March 2010
AOR Received.
17 May 2010
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
28 June 2011
Med's Done....
28 June 2011
Passport Req..
18 October 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InshaAllah Kheir very soon!
Still_Not_Getting_Any said:
Did your husband paid the RFPR Fee? which is CAD 490 to be precise. If yes, then ask him to print the receipt (If he paid that online) and send it over to you so you could submit it at Islamabad office. Make sure that fee can only be paid via financial institution or through credit card by logging onto CIC.GC.CA

More over, Once you will submit the receipt of payment to CHC Islamabad, they will take a week to verify the payment.

now here is the tricky part, They say that after they receive the fee, application will be reviewed by the decision making officer once again but I know the deal, its not true, Decision making officer has already approved your status and they only need the PR fee to issue visa. and let me tell you, the decision making officer's job on your application is finished. its just administration guys have to peel of the sticker from the catalog and paste it onto your passport.

Be quick, ask your hubby to produce the receipt and get done with it.

If you submit receipt on Monday, you "WILL" get your passport back with visa within 21 days.
JazaakumAllah kheir. Yes, my husband paid the RPRF back in July 2010 (I sent the receipt to CHC at that time). I had to resend the receipt to CHC along with my passport on 19th of October 2011 upon their request. Now after 3 months, CHC has confirmed that the fee has been verified by CPC, alhamduliLlah. I'm curious to know how much time it might take for my visa to be issued insha Allah kheir?

Far away

Jan 14, 2012
I am talking about this new proposed law :)

As Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and the Government of Canada have noticed an increase in the number of fraudulent marriages, they are proposing changes for the Family Class immigration category, specifically for spousal sponsorships.

Under the Family Class category, Canadian permanent residents and citizens are able to sponsor their spouse or common-law partner (non-Canadian) for Canadian permanent residency. Currently, once a spouse/partner lands in Canada as a permanent resident, they are not obliged to stay with their spouse/partner.

The Government of Canada is proposing to impose a “conditional permanent residence” for non-Canadian spouses or partners who have been in a relationship with their Canadian sponsor for two years or less. The newcomer would have to remain in the relationship with their Canadian sponsor for two years upon their arrival in Canada. If the newcomer decides to leave his/her spouse/partner, the permanent residence status would be revoked, which may result in their removal from Canada.

The second change would impose a “sponsorship bar”. Sponsored spouses or partners would not be able to sponsor a new spouse/partner for at least five years.

samina Darr

Dec 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its good ppl getting remedical,ppr and visas and its strange jan 2011 got remedical, its not fair with me and not fair whos timeline are before jan 2011, chc says they process application in order to receive, they lied, how come we didnt receive our re medical what we can say buss yahi kah sakty hain " JISKI LATHI USKI BEHANS" :)

B

bestplace4u

samina Darr said:
Its good ppl getting remedical,ppr and visas and its strange jan 2011 got remedical, its not fair with me and not fair whos timeline are before jan 2011, chc says they process application in order to receive, they lied, how come we didnt receive our re medical what we can say buss yahi kah sakty hain " JISKI LATHI USKI BEHANS" :)
and its not really fair with Jaania, Raanasahib and me :) we have been waiting from almost 2 years