+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

waitin4evr

Nov 30, 2011
Salam to all the members,

Me and my wife were introduced by my sister's friend who was in ALB. back in 2006.
It took us two years to decide to get married. As we took all the time in the world to make our relationship
for reasons and means. Since she is White & I m Pak.

We got married in Karachi, Sep 2008.

She & her parents saw the whole Karachi Absurd Violence scene and decided if we were to be married He
has to come here. Now what can i do. I might also have a better chance of living.

At the time of our marriage I didn't had a PP, so i applied, got it in march 2009.
she applied in Aug 2009 with all the docs frm my side as well including Medical & Police Cert.
Got a letter on Feb2010 stating approval on my Wife's side and the appl. is sent to CHC-ISB.
I got AOR on 28 March, 2010.
I got Add. info & Suppl. info. Forms. sent them asap.

but then ever since i am waiting.
My wife first stay was of a month & week. cuz of her job.
In Sep 2010 My mom died. So i have to leave the House cuz of Inheritance issues with my siblings. SO I informed the CHC-ISB. of change of address.

This year my wife visited my for a good Six months. May till Nov. 2011
I informed every bit about myself to CHC. change of address, her visit My mom's death.

I have given all the pics, emails, letters, Money reciepts, Phone bills everything possible.
but still no reply.

AOR said that the timeline was 9 Months. which is now 26 Months.
I don't know why this has become a waitin game.

Suggest dear fellas.

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
everybody iz sleeeeeeeeeping today :-[CHC too...no gud news today :(

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waitin4evr said:

Me and my wife were introduced by my sister's friend who was in ALB. back in 2006.
It took us two years to decide to get married. As we took all the time in the world to make our relationship

She & her parents saw the whole Karachi Absurd Violence scene and decided if we were to be married He
has to come here. Now what can i do. I might also have a better chance of living.

At the time of our marriage I didn't had a PP, so i applied, got it in march 2009.
she applied in Aug 2009 with all the docs frm my side as well including Medical & Police Cert.
Got a letter on Feb2010 stating approval on my Wife's side and the appl. is sent to CHC-ISB.

In Sep 2010 My mom died. So i have to leave the House cuz of Inheritance issues with my siblings. SO I informed the CHC-ISB. of change of address.

I informed every bit about myself to CHC. change of address, her visit My mom's death.

I have given all the pics, emails, letters, Money reciepts, Phone bills everything possible.
but still no reply.

Suggest dear fellas.
Your closing reminds me of the movie Good Fellas 1990 .......:) anyways

I would suggest to Order CAIPS right away which may be very useful or totally useless depends if the officer bothered to put comments on it.

Ask your wife to contact her MP and send an inquiry through MP

The factors which may be affecting you may include but not limited to things such as ....... difference in age, culture, physical appearance (please dont be offended but here in Canada not so attractive white women generally go to developing countries and marry a hot stud and the macho figure lands in Canada and uses all of his muscular physiology to kick her butts and she goes running like a mad cow to Immigration Minister and you know when a white woman becomes a victim of love .......... that is called a real victim ........ everyone els has to suffer the victimization as part of their inherited back home culture ......... once again I apologize for stating all ......... these factors are not necessarily applicable in your situation .... I am just giving you the picture behind the scene here. ......... forgive me if I was too blunt in discussing generalities here.

I dont know if your wife converted to Islam or not and if not then that will cause the wrinkles on the foreheads of immigration officer and not to mention all notorious magic jack Rukhsati must have been performed otherwise the immigration officer will feel that their race is endangered.

To my understanding the almighty (dear other emotional fellows accept the term almighty as part of dry English humor and dont write essay here because you failed in essay writing in school and i am in no mood of nonsense) Embassy is taking its sweet time because they might have concluded that either they need to save the white woman from exploitation or you traded in money, now please dont feel so evil about yourself I am only referring to the educated/uneducated guesses of High Commission, lets not forget that most of the staff at Embassy is comprised of Desi Pakistanies who make proposal on genuineness of relationship to immigration officer and their genetic jealousy inherited from their mothers took over their professional obligations.... ;D

Best solution in my humble opinion .......... if possible ask your wife to come to Pak and live with you and declare to Embassy that a white woman has moved to Paki-land (now all of the chauvinists reading this, no nonsense please) and her life is at risk due to known threats in the society and if anything happens ......... they will be the one's to blame and once she moves to Pakistan write all this to Honorable (I am sure you have learnt to honor him based on his powers by now) Minister as well

Hope it helps ....... rest, rest can advice.

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
humpakwatankaylog said:
just relax stuckhere I think its pretty sure that you are going to get the visa if you got the 'Your visa is ready for issuance' letter. Why is it so hard for those people to believe that you can go to Canada?
Because its almost 2 years since i got married...hv a 8 month old daughter now.. and all the cases everyone aound me seems to know off were done in 9 months so they think there must be something wrong or my husband doesnt want me there...u know pakistani aunties hv their own logic ::)

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
waitin4evr said:

but still no reply.

Suggest dear fellas.

Walekum Assalam

As became-a-loner suggested you should order CAIPS right away to find out why they are taking forever on your appliction. Most likely they have put you in interview queue due to the reasons he mentioned above. Are they still telling you that your file is in initial queue to be reviewed ?

waitin4evr

Nov 30, 2011
Danny4450 said:
Walekum Assalam

As became-a-loner suggested you should order CAIPS right away to find out why they are taking forever on your appliction. Most likely they have put you in interview queue due to the reasons he mentioned above. Are they still telling you that your file is in initial queue to be reviewed ?
Guys I have asked ma wife to do CAIPS>..
secondly...
I am a guy who has lost everything... I live in an appt... where i am all alone...
you see the walls tend to bite in the nites...
all i have got is her... & her family supports me like my own would...
I get regular calls frm my DAD & MOM in law...
all of the her family is added on my facebook...
and the remaining I have been told in an email... that i will be called for an in person interview..
when i don't knw,,,...
that was just i was tryin to find out... I hope CAIPS will help.

and i am not HOT.. no way.. she is, yup...!

thanx fellas..!

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BLOOMINGFLOWER said:
thanks i will take your advice and send them an email and hopefully I will get a response back asap..but if that is not the case i will have him send in both forms so that way he would cover all corners ...also i called in the call centre for immg and citiz and she said that the letter was prob was a standard letter that they send everyone and that mostly it is the schedule a , imm008, additional family info that they request for the permanet residence spousal application and to get them done and not the others.....so let see what ..but I will mostly likely send in both forms if i dont get an answer from the imm...what email did u send it to or is better off sending it to....

also forgot to ask i have found additional family info..did they update that version or no? coz it still is 2008 version also the same form on the site
I sent it to the regular email address: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca.

Regarding the old and new forms ..I think they are technically still valid until end of March next year 2012 so they will accept the old forms as well.

"Previous versions of PR applications forms will continue to be accepted by CIC until March 31, 2012." - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2011/ob326.asp

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waitin4evr said:
Guys I have asked ma wife to do CAIPS>..
secondly...
I am a guy who has lost everything... I live in an appt... where i am all alone...
you see the walls tend to bite in the nites...
all i have got is her... & her family supports me like my own would...
I get regular calls frm my DAD & MOM in law...
all of the her family is added on my facebook...
and the remaining I have been told in an email... that i will be called for an in person interview..
when i don't knw,,,...
that was just i was tryin to find out... I hope CAIPS will help.

and i am not HOT.. no way.. she is, yup...!

thanx fellas..!

Its hard to predict when they will call you for an interview. They just gave an interview date to a member here after 13 months waiting in the interview queue. Ask your wife to have her MP inquire about your case and interview date. You can also get your wife to write a letter to the immigration minister in Canada and hope they can give you a better picture of your case.

B

bestplace4u

Danny4450 said:
Its hard to predict when they will call you for an interview. They just gave an interview date to a member here after 13 months waiting in the interview queue. Ask your wife to have her MP inquire about your case and interview date. You can also get your wife to write a letter to the immigration minister in Canada and hope they can give you a better picture of your case.
AOR June 2010
File placed in interview queue Feb 2011

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
aaj bhi koi good news nahye ayeeeeeeeeeee ??? ???

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
bestplace4u said:
AOR June 2010
File placed in interview queue Feb 2011
best bhai WE MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
N UR JOKES N good moodddddddddddddddddddddd

come back n make some fun on d forums , its so boring these dayssssssssssssssssss :p :p

B

bestplace4u

lonly widout hubby said:
best bhai WE MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
N UR JOKES N good moodddddddddddddddddddddd

come back n make some fun on d forums , its so boring these dayssssssssssssssssss :p :p
Sis several other members may don't like my jokes :) and the way everyone is behaving here is totally unacceptable (true pakistani mentality)
so i am just watching the thread on daily basis and keeping myself quiet :)

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qamalik729 said:
sis u can email her at

rona.ambrose.c1a @ parl.gc.ca

just mention them that u live near wem , thats wot i did :p

this is her complete details ...

Derek Schutz

Constituency Assistant

Constituency office of Hon. Rona Ambrose, PC, MP

Member of Parliament for Edmonton - Spruce Grove

Minister of Public Works and Government Services Canada

Minister for the Status of Women

6801-170 Street Edmonton, AB T5T 4W4

Ph: (780) 495-7705 | Fax: (780) 495-7741 | Email: rona.ambrose.c1a @ parl.gc.ca

Facebook: Rona Ambrose | Twitter: MP_RonaAmbrose
Thxs Check ur PM Plz.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
bestplace4u said:
Sis several other members may don't like my jokes :) and the way everyone is behaving here is totally unacceptable (true pakistani mentality)
so i am just watching the thread on daily basis and keeping myself quiet :)
I agree with you with the typical Pakistani mentality comment !