CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanb5 said:
Sawera sis I truly understand your point and do relaize what you going through even if I was at your place I would have reacted in a same way. I pray to Allah k abb next good news Inshallah apki ho. Now pls keep smiling and keep sharing your experience and/or knowledge as I always found it valubale.
thxs bhai

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Everybody knows that all cases are handled on individual basis. I know one of my old friends is stuck with sponsorship file and I don't wanna mention his personal thing in detail, anyway he did not answer truly one question and his file is still not finalized even after 43 months and another one is in 29th month.
29 months one, both girl’s father and boy’s father have same name and CHC took too long to clear that confusion and secondly girl is 6 years older than guy.
So as I already said, you never know who’s file gonna process early and who’s late

maryaam

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
congrats to thos who got their passport with visa....pray for us too.

and please please stop arguing about small things...its not worth it.... the best answer is silent...so just pray and spend this waiting time with good moments....

lets hope this end of Nov brings us good news

thank you

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
I am very hopeful, we all November and December 2010 applicants will hear from CHC before the end of this year.

maryaam said:
congrats to thos who got their passport with visa....pray for us too.

and please please stop arguing about small things...its not worth it.... the best answer is silent...so just pray and spend this waiting time with good moments....

lets hope this end of Nov brings us good news

thank you

Armaanz85

Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHI Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
IMMEs & Re-PCC Sep 2011
File Transfer...
Sep 2010
Med's Request
Sep 2011
Med's Done....
Remed nov 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting...INSHALLAH SOON
Salam Every1...

can anyone tell me how long does it take for Islamabad to recieve Re-Medical Results? will it appear on E-cas that they have recieved it? Also, after how long shud PPR request wud be expected once recieving Re-PCC & IMM forms...

your help will be much appreciated thanks

May Allah Unite Us with Our Love Ones Very Soon..Inshallah

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam Every1...

can anyone tell me how long does it take for Islamabad to recieve Re-Medical Results? ( about 3 weeks to a month to get put into the New Delhi computer system to be assessed)

will it appear on E-cas that they have recieved it?(It does for some and does not for others so its unreliable)

Also, after how long shud PPR request wud be expected once recieving Re-PCC & IMM forms...(see spreadsheet PPR and REMED different column for green rows. It will give you some idea but it is never same for two people. Ranges anywhere from 45 days to 3 months to 6 months)

May Allah Unite Us with Our Love Ones Very Soon..Inshallah (Amen)

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
humpakwatankaylog said:
Salam Every1...

can anyone tell me how long does it take for Islamabad to recieve Re-Medical Results? ( about 3 weeks to a month to get put into the New Delhi computer system to be assessed)

will it appear on E-cas that they have recieved it?(It does for some and does not for others so its unreliable)

Also, after how long shud PPR request wud be expected once recieving Re-PCC & IMM forms...(see spreadsheet PPR and REMED different column for green rows. It will give you some idea but it is never same for two people. Ranges anywhere from 45 days to 3 months to 6 months)

May Allah Unite Us with Our Love Ones Very Soon..Inshallah (Amen)
awsome sis you are tooooooo good with your answers. +1 for you.

Armaanz85

Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHI Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
IMMEs & Re-PCC Sep 2011
File Transfer...
Sep 2010
Med's Request
Sep 2011
Med's Done....
Remed nov 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting...INSHALLAH SOON
Thanks

HumPakWatanKaylOG sis

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanb5 said:
awsome sis you are tooooooo good with your answers. +1 for you.
I know what every member who has been on this thread for a few months will know, but thank you anyway Khan bro and you had asked if I was a nikah case somewhere but sorry I didn't have the time to reply at that moment. I am not a nikah case I had full 3 days wedding and stayed with husband for 3 weeks after, before flying back to Canada.

lionheart7

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Question: does the ECAS status change to "decision made" right after the visa is issued or its not very consistent with the timing of issuance of the visa? I ask this question because Ecas is not a really good indicator of how things are moving but just wondering at what stage it is changed to "decision made"?? Please reply

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
lionheart7 said:
Question: does the ECAS status change to "decision made" right after the visa is issued or its not very consistent with the timing of issuance of the visa? I ask this question because Ecas is not a really good indicator of how things are moving but just wondering at what stage it is changed to "decision made"?? Please reply
Ecas is mostly updated on Tuesdays. So if the visa is issued on a Wednesday it won't be updated until the next 7 days and by the time it's updated you would receive back the passport already. My wife's visa was issued on Friday, passport was sent by them on Monday, status changed on Tuesday and she received it back on Wednesday.

umme hani

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
Doctor's Plz help! Most of the Forum Members having Depression in this forum(bz of tht they forgot when did they apply N receiving Re-Pcc/Re-Medical/as well PPR wow) any Medicine or how to get rid of this depression thingee ???.

umme hani said:
wow..............u too doctor im too doc, so ur residency in ???....................or jus cmpleted
DONT TELL ME ............!!!! IS this true..................seriously u make me in halucination...!!!
agr waqui aesa hai to phr hum ne kia qasoor kia hai......depression mein wese memory lapses hosakte hain ..... ::) LOL

depression

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
inshALLAH BEFORE THE END OF 2012.
sawera said:
Lol wht kind of Respect jealous/Dumb i think app kai ghar mai asai he Respect ki jate hai........U can never understand just leave it.
madam, sawera ap ko shyed kisi ne tameez nahi sekhai ghr mein k jub ek unity forum pe hon sub ekhta to kese baat ki jati hai ap bilwaje kyun fuss create krti hain ,wes bhai ne hamesha sub ki madad ki hai aur ap unhe ko charr baten sunnan rahi hain ap k apne under itna to bardasht ka madda hona chaye k kisi ki kahi hui bat ko honsle se sunnen, mje yahn yeh proove nahi krna k mera pcc +forms juldi kyun agye yahn koi kisi ki qismat se lar nai sakta ,main manti hon ap jealous nahi hongi lekin ap KHUDA ki taqat pe to yaqeen rakhti hain k nahi ya us pe bi nai yeh sub qismat k kheel hoten kis ka juldi ata hai aur kis ka daer se ,yahn hum kisi ko netcha dekhane ya apna mazak bnwanen nahi ate main yahn dekh rahi hon ap yahn muslsal discourage krahi hain sub ko ki koi agey se apni koi baat share nai kre ga itna tanqeedi nazr se kisi ko na dekhen k log apko depressed kehna shru krden.ap WES BHAI se maafi mangen wo boht senior hain hamare aur unhone ne sabki boht help ki hai sabr ka daman thaam k rakhen.yun choti choti batoun pe na uljhen ALLAH talla apko dekh rha hai kisi bat pe apko pakr lia to phr shikwa krti reh jaye ga kisi ka dil dukhana gunahe sageera hai.yeh tarbiat hum ghr se lete hain k kisi dil na dukhaen apni behn bhaion jo rishte mein bi na hon un ka khiyal rakhen , kisi ka mazak na uraen.main daily forum visit krti hon lekin aplogon k comments ko ignore krti hon k bhag gyi yeh jhoot bol ksub ko shocked kr k bhag gyi, mje bhagne ki kahen zarrort nahi hai main yahn sirf help lene ati hon kisi se dostian bnane nahi kher se INSHAALAH chli jaoun gi apne husbandand k pass 2012 mein to plaqt k apk forum mein nai aongi,main wese bi yahn help lene ati hon dostian krne nai, ap log khush rhen apne masti mazak mein ,depresses to ap lag rai hain mje madam sawera jo yun apna gubar sub pe nikal rahi hain medicine lene ki shyed apko zarrort hai MJE NAHI .MASHAALAH mere pass sub ki duaen hain, aur ALLAH mje aese he khush rakhen jo log kisi ki khushi se khush nahi hote unhen wo bi pasand nahi krta .mje pta hai ap mje to bura bhlla bolen gi he ,lekin ap WES BHAI se zaroor maffi mangen (main to new hon aur kher se 2012 k shru mein ALLAH ne cha to chli bi jaongi apne husband k pass lekin achi yaden le k jana chah rai hon ) meri ap se request hain ap hum sub k bhai WES BHAI KO SORRY KAHEN HE DOES NOT DESRERVE AN ATTITUDE LIKE U PREVIOUSLY SHOWED TO HIM , MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO U PLZZ APOLOGIZE TO HIM , JIS JIS KO MERI BAAT SAHI LAGTI HAI Plz wo mera sath den WES BHAI se maafi mangni chahye ya nahi. i hope maine kisi ko hurt nahi kia hoga .agr kia to peshgi maafi chahti hon .

maham noor

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th aug 2010
Doc's Request.
10th dec 2011
File Transfer...
7th oct 2010
Med's Request
8th march 2012
Med's Done....
12th march 2012
Passport Req..
8th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th june 2012
LANDED..........
17th july 2012 inshallah
my address disappeared again today
better something should happen coz last week it got disappeared bt nothing happened....
lets see here it goes again
may allah help us all amin.....