Interview........
feb 11 2013
Passport Req..
Feb 11 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
I am just wondering if anyone can tell me about when our case may get the approval. i applied for my husband to come to canada sept 2010 was when it was recieved in islambad. we did just get a letter asking for our marrage cerificate and we already sent them last year so can anyone give me a suggestion on how to deal with this because we already have provided them proof that we gave them the marrage certificate last oct. i contacted the embacy telling them they already have it and they replied with in 4 days and said they were sorry for the mix up and that their mail room is busy but since it was sent last year why would they not have put in our file yet does anyone think it will effect our case being apporved soon. Me and my husband have our first son now born oct 21 and i really want my husband to meet him and live with me here. plz if you could give me any suggestions that would really be apperciated

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
helloji said:
anyone knows: sweet muskan kii problem kia heeey?

KIA HAI ??????????????????????????????????????????????

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It was very constructive approach-thax.

helloji said:
SHAME ON YOU, who is trying to create fuss on this forum for so many days.

keep your bakwas views to yourself!

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
helloji said:
does anyone knows: sweet muskan kii problem kia heeey?
Mrs Mastang have too much sweetness in her name that's causing diseases in this Forum :eek: :eek:

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stuckhere said:
but everytime my husband sends a fax on it he gets a sending error... saying invalid response

Hmm..could be that their fax is not working at the moment. Can he scan the document and send it via email ? Otherwise he will have to send it via mail.

maryaam

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
tweety44 said:
hello everyone..
finally i got my passport with visa..
thanks to everyone especially wes brother..my prayers r there for all my sisters & brothers waiting for their visas...
MAY GOD MAKE THIS QUICK FOR YOU ALL..
BEST OF LUCK..
congrats and thank you :)

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweet_muskaan said:
shut up idiot meri mrzi mai jo boln ...r bilawaja q tm log mera dil dokha k meri bdua lyne pe lgae way ho...maine aisa kia kaha sb k lye dua karne k bajye mere peche par gae ho bht afsos ki bat hai
To be honest Muskaan the views you are stating are just spreading negativity here. Blaming people in the queue before you or complicated cases in the queue or nikah cases in the queue will not make it faster for you or anyone else instead it makes people feel negative about each other.

In fact the complicated cases in the queue just take longer but it does not hold up simpler cases filed after them as you can see from timelines the well presented cases get their PPRs before the cases in interviews.

You can speculate and blame Pakistan's politically unstable state / Canadian relations with Pakistan or quota assigned by Canadian govt or agenda of the Conservative party instead which could probably be true or not we will never know :p

We are happy for each other and try to morally support when someone is down. So if you are not a troll you will understand this and contribute to the forum positively.

So on a friendly note...why don't you share your timeline with us? When did you apply? Are you a husband case or wife case? Have you received your remed or imm forms yet?

sweet_muskaan

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
MERI DIL SE dua hai k nov dec walo ko visa isi sal mil jae ameeeeeeeeeen...takae jan se 2011 walo ko mile jaldi jaldi..... ameeeeeeeeen....afsos ap log kitna negatve sochte hai mere bare mai...dua karne k bajye...

sweet_muskaan

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
humpakwatankaylog said:
To be honest Muskaan the views you are stating are just spreading negativity here. Blaming people in the queue before you or complicated cases in the queue or nikah cases in the queue will not make it faster for you or anyone else instead it makes people feel negative about each other.

In fact the complicated cases in the queue just take longer but it does not hold up simpler cases filed after them as you can see from timelines the well presented cases get their PPRs before the cases in interviews.

You can speculate and blame Pakistan's politically unstable state / Canadian relations with Pakistan or quota assigned by Canadian govt or agenda of the Conservative party instead which could probably be true or not we will never know :p

We are happy for each other and try to morally support when someone is down. So if you are not a troll you will understand this and contribute to the forum positively.

So on a friendly note...why don't you share your timeline with us? When did you apply? Are you a husband case or wife case? Have you received your remed or imm forms yet?
my hubi sponsr me in2011...so i jst wait for remed n imm forms...