Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
Very happy for you hope u both have a gr8t life ahead all the best :D
tweety44 said:
hello everyone..
finally i got my passport with visa..
thanks to everyone especially wes brother..my prayers r there for all my sisters & brothers waiting for their visas...
MAY GOD MAKE THIS QUICK FOR YOU ALL..
BEST OF LUCK..

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
My husband address is back today as well but we have received a letter from them on the 13 October nothing else so i don't know how come the address disappear and re appear
maryaam said:
11/11/11

the address is back on ecase, it was disappear last week, anything good?
no ppr yet though :(

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MrOctober said:
Hello everyone!
Got a great news to share with you . My wife got her passport back today -- with visa.
Finally, long tormenting wait is over. Wish you guys and gals best of luck.
mubarak :)

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
ftpr said:
really how cn u assess dis situation? as my add , gone on last week n back today nothing happend yet :'(
at this point we can just pray..
im also one of those people for whom the address disappeared on nov 1 and reappeared nov 11, but I didnt get any thing either..so it doesn't really mean that as soon as the address reappears we will get anything.
We just have to be patient..my case has already been in islamabad for 20 months now and nothing yet.. only when God wants, we will get the good news..

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tweety44 said:
hello everyone..
thanks to everyone especially wes brother..my prayers r there for all my sisters & brothers waiting for their visas...
BEST OF LUCK..
CONGRAT'S Tweety.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MrOctober said:
Hello everyone!
Got a great news to share with you . My wife got her passport back today -- with visa.
Finally, long tormenting wait is over. Wish you guys and gals best of luck.
Congrat's!

ftpr

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit19 said:
at this point we can just pray..
im also one of those people for whom the address disappeared on nov 1 and reappeared nov 11, but I didnt get any thing either..so it doesn't really mean that as soon as the address reappears we will get anything.
We just have to be patient..my case has already been in islamabad for 20 months now and nothing yet.. only when God wants, we will get the good news..
ya we have to wait n pray, so i found resham , maryam saggit 10 n myself ftpr on a address disappeared n reappeared boat. but alpha1980 was wid us ne he got his ppr on 5th nov.n his address is still disappeared .

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
I think he deleted his account. I tried sending him a PM and it says that the recepeint cannot be found.
Thts so bad he was such a nice Brother.

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ftpr said:
ya we have to wait n pray, so i found resham , maryam saggit 10 n myself ftpr on a address disappeared n reappeared boat. but alpha1980 was wid us ne he got his ppr on 5th nov.n his address is still disappeared .
Yeah his address disappeared Nov1 and he received PPR Nov 5.

But that's not going to be the case for everyone as your processing might not be at the final stage yet. Who knows. Lets just hope for the best as it does show some movement in your cases if nothing else yet.

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats, dont forget to declare the list if items you are carrying or wish to bring in future to save on tax.

tweety44 said:
hello everyone..
BEST OF LUCK..

KHAN05

Jun 5, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2010
AOR Received.
06-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
06-2011
Med's Done....
06-2011
Passport Req..
NEW BORN ADDED JULY 2011, FILE FORWARDED OCT 2011..Passport sent 26th April 2012
ftpr said:
plz shar ur timeline? r u waiting for PPR ,
hope for de best

july 2010 applied
june 2011 remedical,
new born application sent july 2011, approved oct 2011 and forwarded to islamabd,
now waiting for PPR......

H

helloji

sweet_muskaan said:
2010 mai oct wale logo ki waja se nov wale aur dec walo ka delay horha hai....q k zada tar tou geGENUINE hai he ni marrage...is list mai...in logo ki waja se aur sbko b pblm horhi ...ap log q sedhi sadhi shadi nhi karte auro k lye b complicatns paida hojati hai...sponsrship iz nt a joke its a serious matter...
sweet_muskaan said:
mai q apni applicatn withdraw krn...aur maine kisi ko kch nhi mai ne jst apna view dia hai jo k thek ha...aur apko pray karni chahye k mjh samait sbko visa jald se jald mile na k ap logo ko bdua dai shame on u...
SHAME ON YOU, who is trying to create fuss on this forum for so many days.

keep your bakwas views to yourself!