CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

hassam_mc

Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayesha_a said:
Lol to answer your research question, yes I did have engagement and he visited for Nikkah then rukhsati and then in july too...basically every 6 months :)
I visited my wife every 5-6 months as well since we got married Alhumdulillah :)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
wes786 said:
Awesome got 2 more negatives for posting positive in the last 10 minutes...

Good luck all with your processes, I might be back later if the forum is improved...
i dont think it will improve but u have to stay here to help new ppl...plzzz

depression

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
inshALLAH BEFORE THE END OF 2012.
wes786 said:
Awesome got 2 more negatives for posting positive in the last 10 minutes...

Good luck all with your processes, I might be back later if the forum is improved...
aoa , wes bhai
im not usually comment or come for chat over here this was verie informative forum previously , i always gain alot from here.
agr ap log sub chahte hain k yahn nonsense chat na ho aur informative discussion regaeding immigration process ho to wohi humare liye behtr hai, main sawera, best place ,became loner,, se request krongi iss ko chat room na bnae jo log kuch information lene ate hain unhen boht takleef hoti hai kuch mature behve kren
wes bhai chle gye na agr yahn se to koi help nai kre ga plz b serious yeh hamri future life ka masla hai.............plz stop nonsense chat all of u esp im adressing to those i mentioned names here............
wes bhai plz stay over here we needdddddddddddd uuuuuuuuuuu.

maham noor

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th aug 2010
Doc's Request.
10th dec 2011
File Transfer...
7th oct 2010
Med's Request
8th march 2012
Med's Done....
12th march 2012
Passport Req..
8th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th june 2012
LANDED..........
17th july 2012 inshallah
i agree the forum that was once a information source for me now has become an ordinary chat room i just have started skipping pages n visiting the forum after two or three days where once i was used to read every post more then twice a day so that every body started to say that i use this forum more then fb
n wes bhi pls dont go there are some people who need ur help n guidness....

so coming back to the forum my file got tranferred on 7 oct 2010 but no news yet n file is in que for initial review when shd i expect something???

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
depression said:
aoa , wes bhai
im not usually comment or come for chat over here this was verie informative forum previously , i always gain alot from here.
agr ap log sub chahte hain k yahn nonsense chat na ho aur informative discussion regaeding immigration process ho to wohi humare liye behtr hai, main sawera, best place ,became loner,, se request krongi iss ko chat room na bnae jo log kuch information lene ate hain unhen boht takleef hoti hai kuch mature behve kren
wes bhai chle gye na agr yahn se to koi help nai kre ga plz b serious yeh hamri future life ka masla hai.............plz stop nonsense chat all of u esp im adressing to those i mentioned names here............

mam you have a very nonsense way to request ........... you can have some manners and if not I am willing to teach you here. I understand we went off the topic but your lecture is not required here ........ point well taken and please shut the crap .........Thank you

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
sawera said:
Nooooooooooooo Wes bhai plz dnt go :(
lonly widout hubby said:
PLZ DNT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
sabii said:
i dont think it will improve but u have to stay here to help new ppl...plzzz
depression said:
aoa , wes bhai
maham noor said:
i agree the forum that was once a information source for me now has become an ordinary chat room i just have started skipping pages n visiting the forum after two or three days where once i was used to read every post more then twice a day so that every body started to say that i use this forum more then fb

so coming back to the forum my file got tranferred on 7 oct 2010 but no news yet n file is in que for initial review when shd i expect something???
Thanks for all your support. If you guys need any info/suggestion regarding your case you can contact me through PM on this site or just PM me your facebook email and name and I will add you there and we can discuss any issue via different source I really don't have time to go through all these childish nonsence posts where people have absolutely no respect for eachother, they are calling names, and just talking like an immature child. We are all married people and should have a sense of talking. Anyways, contact me via PM and I will get back to you when I can. I have no problem with people going off topic sometimes, I am more concerned about the other thread...

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
7 October 2010, surprising
did your file transferred to CHC-I on October 7th or did you apply to Mississauga on that date. Because according to my information they have sent re-medical up to October 25, 2010.
I hope you will hear something very soon

maham noor said:

S

sahibzada_2010

wes786 said:
Thanks for all your support. If you guys need any info/suggestion regarding your case you can contact me through PM on this site or just PM me your facebook email and name and I will add you there and we can discuss any issue via different source I really don't have time to go through all these childish nonsence posts where people have absolutely no respect for eachother, they are calling names, and just talking like an immature child. We are all married people and should have a sense of talking. Anyways, contact me via PM and I will get back to you when I can. I have no problem with people going off topic sometimes, I am more concerned about the other thread...
Wes bro if this is all about me and if some people don't really see me around here. I will leave this forum but not you Wes. Wes please I request you to stay on the forum and help people. If this is only of me i will quiet but not you. You helped so many people still helping them for the sake.of Allah. They want help from Allah and fom you. please wes I beg you to not leave this forum

I am leaving this website forever as it cause me more and damage me physically. MashAllah I have so many Urdu speaking friends at university but we never talk about culture and racism stuff but here one mind and so many usernames toba. Here is different people. I hate starting this world.

Take care everyone and wish you all the best with you speedy process. My Allah my parents my wife prayers are with me. Allah Hafeez

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
depression said:
aoa , wes bhai
Depression app ko Sahe ka depression howa wa hai jakai apna ilaj karwaein ........stop makeing nonsense I'd :mad:

MrOctober

Oct 20, 2011
wes786 said:
Nope..Only until Saturdays. Now it will be after Eid Holidays...
wes786 said:
Nope..Only until Saturdays. Now it will be after Eid Holidays...
Thanks wes bhai.You are as helpful as ever.

It would be a real shame if a great person like wes bhai is forced to take a break from this forum. I think we should all focus on the real purpose of this form: to help each other with immigration issues.

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
.•´¸.•*¨) ¸♥.•*¨) (¸.•´¸♥♥¸.•´♥¸.•´♥¸.•*¨)♥.•*¨)¸.•*♥¸.•´*♥

اللــــــــه أكبــــــــــــراللــــــــه أكبــــــــــــر اللــــــــه أكبــــــــــــر
لاالـــــــه الا اللــــــــه
اللــــــــه أكبــــــــــــر اللــــــــه أكبــــــــــــر ولله الحمــــــــد

.•´¸.•*¨) ¸♥.•*¨) (¸.•´¸♥♥¸.•´♥¸.•´♥¸.•*¨)♥.•*¨)¸.•*♥¸.•´¸.•' *♥

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
depression said:
aoa , wes bhai
i agreeeeeeeee 100% wid uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wes Bhai will u answer the members it's not bz of me , loner, n best place u left the forum .....bz they think they r extra smart n doing pm too me bz of our gupshup u did ......tht tell them whts going on thread 2011 thts y u left.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
i agreeeeeeeee 100% wid uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
lonly is not bz of tht check thread 2011 no respect for wes bhai thts wht happen.............depression :mad: :mad: :mad:

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eid hai kal sub musalman larkai betewai hain ....c mon wiki wiki wake up tym :p :p :p