2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
sawera said:
hehehe :mad: :mad: :mad: how com ur id changed to impulsive have u found out ur password.
Yes dear sister, finally I found the password & hope won't loose it again. You have a very good memory. You remember that impulsive was my I.D. whenever I forgot about the password. My wife always ask me if I remember her name or if I remember sponsoring her. But I just tell her I get too busy so I forget many things.

H

helloji

hello jeee
I am newbie
hows everyone?

AOR DATE: OCT 2010

HELP NEEDED: WHEN I CAN GET MY RE PCC RE MED AND PPR? SENIORS?
CAN I GET ALL OF THEM TOGETHER?

PLEASE TELL I M IN GREAT PAIN AND FRUSTRATED. :mad:

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
helloji said:
hello jeee
I am newbie
hows everyone?
AOR DATE: OCT 2010
HELP NEEDED: WHEN I CAN GET MY RE PCC RE MED AND PPR? SENIORS?
CAN I GET ALL OF THEM TOGETHER?
PLEASE TELL I M IN GREAT PAIN AND FRUSTRATED. :mad:
May God help you but this sponsorship timeline is currently 24 months. But if you get lucky you may have to wait for another 3 to 6 months to have everything completed. I have got the same timeline as yours but I haven't heard anything yet either. So please just be patient and make dua for yourself and if I am not asking too much then please remember to make dua for everyone who had sponsored their spouses through chc islamabad.

Nov 4, 2011
Salaam everybody, I have been following these threads for the last year...sharing in your joy (for those who got visas) and sorrow (those who still wait..) together with you. BUT today I got so frustrated, I decided to make an account. I have been waiting for 16 months now and everything, up to now alhamdulillah, has been straight forward. My husband got a passport request in early October (last month) and he sent it, they received his passport.

My problem is that today, I got an email from Islamabad saying that the birthday on the passport is wrong so they are sending it back...that's it, they didn't say more in the email. I AM SO DISAPPOINTED! I don't get it, the date is fine! Did something like this happen to anyone else????

@Hellojee, it really depends on your case, but usually you dont get it all together at once, depends what they ask of you each time.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
sawera said:
nahe manai nahe manahe .........apne mian ko dekh liya gift bhi mil gaya aur birthday bhi celebrate hoga he ;)
Dear sis Sawera, Someone is extremely lucky to marry a person like you.

H

helloji

impulsive said:
May God help you but this sponsorship timeline is currently 24 months. But if you get lucky you may have to wait for another 3 to 6 months to have everything completed. I have got the same timeline as yours but I haven't heard anything yet either. So please just be patient and make dua for yourself and if I am not asking too much then please remember to make dua for everyone who had sponsored their spouses through chc islamabad.
thank you jee

H

helloji

AllahgivemeSabr said:
Salaam everybody, I have been following these threads for the last year...sharing in your joy (for those who got visas) and sorrow (those who still wait..) together with you. BUT today I got so frustrated, I decided to make an account. I have been waiting for 16 months now and everything, up to now alhamdulillah, has been straight forward. My husband got a passport request in early October (last month) and he sent it, they received his passport.

My problem is that today, I got an email from Islamabad saying that the birthday on the passport is wrong so they are sending it back...that's it, they didn't say more in the email. I AM SO DISAPPOINTED! I don't get it, the date is fine! Did something like this happen to anyone else????

@ Hellojee, it really depends on your case, but usually you dont get it all together at once, depends what they ask of you each time.
acha jee!

ALLAH GIVE YOU AND ME SABAR E AZEEM

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
AllahgivemeSabr said:

@ Hellojee, it really depends on your case, but usually you dont get it all together at once, depends what they ask of you each time.
Please check the passport that how the D.O.B. is written if it is wrong or if it is just the format was wrong in writing. This could be the problem as it happens sometime. the month, the year or date is at the wrong place. anyway check that out why would it not match with other documents and then it has to be changed and the reason has to be given with explanation. besides send a letter that you are terribly sorry for the mistake.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
helloji said:
acha jee!

ALLAH GIVE YOU AND ME SABAR E AZEEM
Thanks & May Allah speed up your sponsorship process.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Oh wow, never seen this issue before but may be it is written wrong just double check it and send it back if it's wrong...

AllahgivemeSabr said:

Nov 4, 2011
Thank you guys for your quick responses!

On the application forms that we've all done, there is a specific format: year/month/day.

I checked the format for the passport, it doesn't even specify the order of the date, just says "date of birth" and then a blank space for it. So, I'm not sure how that should be an issue for them...

What hurts the most is, you think the next thing coming is the visa after a PR...

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Date of birth of Birth certificate is different with DOB on Passport that is the reason they sent it back to your husband.

Please check your husband educational doc (matric certificate which contain DOB), Birth certificate, CNIC and DOB on Forms which you have submitted.

You need to have same DOB on PP and birth certificate

AllahgivemeSabr said:

Red Jeans

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-pcc,Re-Imm forms and Proof of Ruksati - March 13, 2012
AOR Received.
March 13, 2012
File Transfer...
May 30, 2011 / sent supporting docs voluntarily on 25-feb-2012
Med's Request
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
Med's Done....
June 20, 2012 (InshALLAH)
Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
August 24th InshALLAH :)
Hi All,

My assumption for the timeline is that since immigration cases of Afghanistan are also being processed from our office this could be the average timeline for both the countries. Have anyone noticed how much time does take for a case which is applied from Afghanistan? This is just an assumption! I want all of you to comment.