sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
humpakwatan said:
Sure...In some cases CHC-I gave the visa to our hero/heroin after years of appeal process. :p

And a lot of cases get the Sultan Rahi style... I OBJECT.. Yeh shadi nahi ho skti! With one of those dreadful objection letters.
hahhahahaha lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MrOctober

Oct 20, 2011
DodgeCharger said:
For ontario u have to spend 3 months, same goes for BC and other provinces the only province where u land and covered by provincial health plan is ALberta!
Thanks for the information, DodgeCharger.

MIKE9292

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 1st, 2010
Doc's Request.
December 26th, 2011
AOR Received.
November 4th, 2011
File Transfer...
October 28th, 2011
Med's Request
December 28th, 2011
Med's Done....
January 3rd, 2012
Interview........
Dont Need.
Passport Req..
March 15th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 22nd, 2012
LANDED..........
April 14th, 2012
Hey

I have another question. Now Since October 27th they did another update. Now what does that mean does that mean they start working on OCT/NOV/DEC cases.

New time line is 26 months does that affect everyones time line like i applied in september file transfer in october back than time line was 16 months.

Thanks

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No need to update the job details for sponsor. The more you communicate, the more they will complicate your case. If they need the proof of income and residency, they will ask you for Sponsor's T4's or Notice of Assesment. However, if your sponsor was not earning well before and now he got a much better job, then you can think about it.

rackeya said:
Hey guys just had an important question if you guys can help me out please

Question is:

My Hubby just changed jobs what should i send to update his work information, when should i send, it and how shud i send it> (by email or post)

PLEASE THIS IS AN IMPORTANT QUESTION LET ME KNOW I APPRECIATE IT! <3

H

humpakwatan

MIKE9292 said:
Hey

I have another question. Now Since October 27th they did another update. Now what does that mean does that mean they start working on OCT/NOV/DEC cases.

New time line is 26 months does that affect everyones time line like i applied in september file transfer in october back than time line was 16 months.

Thanks
The new update just means that 26 months is the average amount of time it took for all cases that were completed in the last 12 months. It just gives you the idea of how long it might take yours.

MIKE9292

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 1st, 2010
Doc's Request.
December 26th, 2011
AOR Received.
November 4th, 2011
File Transfer...
October 28th, 2011
Med's Request
December 28th, 2011
Med's Done....
January 3rd, 2012
Interview........
Dont Need.
Passport Req..
March 15th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 22nd, 2012
LANDED..........
April 14th, 2012
That's Terrible.

rackeya

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10 2011
Doc's Request.
Volunterily sent updating documents April 5 2012
File Transfer...
May 17 2011
Med's Request
re-med June 4 2012
Med's Done....
Done on the June 25th Dmp sent it out on June 29th. Medical recieved update on ecas on July 7th!
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW MASHALLAH
Passport Req..
June 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 17 2012 / E-cas updated w/decision made JULY 15 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 19 2012
UOC said:
No need to update the job details for sponsor. The more you communicate, the more they will complicate your case. If they need the proof of income and residency, they will ask you for Sponsor's T4's or Notice of Assesment. However, if your sponsor was not earning well before and now he got a much better job, then you can think about it.
I am the sponsor-er and my husband is the one getting sponsored from karachi, and he just switched jobs to a better job so shud i inform them or wait for when they ask for an updated details? remember the one whose changing jobs is the one being sponsored. thanks :)

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just a snapshot what I have observed though forum and some of my close friends cases:

14-16 months for Straight forward case:
First marriage for both applicant and sponsor, no travel history of applicant, eduction and age group for both is acceptable, sponsor is settled in Canada for last many years and not someone who just land in Canada and file the case. Proper rukhsati and tons of proof for the same.

16-20 months:
Marriage is deemed genuine by the Immigration officer or objection letter but rukshati is done immediatly, other compliacations, like travel history, sponsor residency is in doubt, etc etc.

20-24 months:
Objection letters due to marriage and interview required etc etc.

humpakwatan said:
The new update just means that 26 months is the average amount of time it took for all cases that were completed in the last 12 months. It just gives you the idea of how long it might take yours.

rackeya

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
May 17 2011
Med's Request
re-med June 4 2012
Med's Done....
Done on the June 25th Dmp sent it out on June 29th. Medical recieved update on ecas on July 7th!
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW MASHALLAH
Passport Req..
June 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AUG 19 2012
UOC said:
Just a snapshot what I have observed though forum and some of my close friends cases:

14-16 months for Straight forward case:
First marriage for both applicant and sponsor, no travel history of applicant, eduction and age group for both is acceptable, sponsor is settled in Canada for last many years and not someone who just land in Canada and file the case. Proper rukhsati and tons of proof for the same.

16-20 months:
Marriage is deemed genuine by the Immigration officer or objection letter but rukshati is done immediatly, other compliacations, like travel history, sponsor residency is in doubt, etc etc.

20-24 months:
Objection letters due to marriage and interview required etc etc.

do you think i fall in the 16-20 category because:

- I married when i was 16
-i started sponsorship 3 years later when i turned 18 in May 2011
-this is my second time visiting my husband (i visited him once when we got married& now 3 years later when i started his sponsorship)
-But i did give them around 20-25 pics in total him, myself, our families in our Wedding and dates and engagement

just curious as to what u may think of my case? let me know? :) thanks

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
MIKE9292 said:
Hey

Thanks
humpakwatan said:
MIKE9292 said:
That's Terrible.

When I applied for my wife in January 2010, the timeline was 12 Months for 80% cases. Her process finalized in 19 Months...

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not sure about that. But in order to conduct background checks, they may want to contact his workplace as well. So may be thats one of way of looking at it. Other members can comment on it.

rackeya said:
I am the sponsor-er and my husband is the one getting sponsored from karachi, and he just switched jobs to a better job so shud i inform them or wait for when they ask for an updated details? remember the one whose changing jobs is the one being sponsored. thanks :)

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is the age difference between you and your husband. Are you cousins ? Do you belong to same ethnic backgrounds ? Is age of sixteen years is acceptable according to Pakistani and Canadian law ?
Put your self in immigration officer's shoes and you may guess ? :D

rackeya

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
May 17 2011
Med's Request
re-med June 4 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW MASHALLAH
Passport Req..
June 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AUG 19 2012
UOC said:
What is the age difference between you and your husband. Are you cousins ? Do you belong to same ethnic backgrounds ? Is age of sixteen years is acceptable according to Pakistani and Canadian law ?
there is a 8 year difference, we are cousins theres tuns of proof, i would belive it because theres nothing faulty but the fact i got married when i was 16
but i started sponsorship when i hit legal age in canada 18, AND its appropriate in Islam/Pakistan too get married at 16 :p

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UOC said:

In good old days it was fine ............. i know a guy who got married to a 16 years old about ten years ago, nikkah only, case was finalized in three months and his wife's processing and landing fee was refunded since she was under the age of 18 ........... but good old Liberal Govt era

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
became-a-loner said:
In good old days it was fine ............. i know a guy who got married to a 16 years old about ten years ago, nikkah only, case was finalized in three months and his wife's processing and landing fee was refunded since she was under the age of 18 ........... but good old Liberal Govt era
I hate conservatives :(