Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for ur qucik response.
but i don;t think i am that lucky This will happen to me,

muzmil said:
I haven't applied for CAIPS but i think if they extend the date.. its good news.. you will get PPR soon .... if i am not wrong same thing happened with 1-2-4 guy here.

Good luck !!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
resham said:
Thanks for ur qucik response.
but i don;t think i am that lucky This will happen to me,
You applied in Aug 2009, may be it is your time to get the PPR now...InshAllah you will hear the good news soon!

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Bro,

You applied in Aug 2009, may be it is your time to get the PPR now...InshAllah you will hear the good news soon!
[/quote]

simba

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
i have one question please

photos that are to be sent with ppr are of a lil smaller size than the passport size RIGHT????
i took that photo specification letter to the photograher n he said he followed instrustions but it was a lil smaller pic than normal pp size.

PLZ TELL ME IF ITS OKAY I SENF THESE.

Shak-Ams

Mar 28, 2011
simba said:
i have one question please

photos that are to be sent with ppr are of a lil smaller size than the passport size RIGHT????
i took that photo specification letter to the photograher n he said he followed instrustions but it was a lil smaller pic than normal pp size.

PLZ TELL ME IF ITS OKAY I SENF THESE.
yes u can send dat " a lil smaller pic than normal pp size." i hav send this size pic as well with my ppr form...n i got a call when CHC recieved my passport....n there is no issue with the pic size.

ftpr

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
using e-cas tracker is safe or not plz tell me, anyone

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
simba said:
manyyyyyyyyyyyy congrats to all the dear mEMBERS ;D

Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah i have a news too. :) :) :)

receieved my ppr on the 14th MASAHALLAH

DIDNT HAVE INTERNET SO POSTING NOW
GOD HAS BEEN REALLY KIND!!!

Conratzzz !!!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ftpr said:
using e-cas tracker is safe or not plz tell me, anyone
I never used it! Even though people say its safe, my belief is that CHC-I cases are so long that and it only changes from 'in process' to 'decision made' in 12-20 months. Just go online every month and check it yourself; it only takes 2 minutes to input your info. If you choose to use it, then you will get the annoying emails every time the address appears/disappears and you would think something has change but when you go there you only get disappointed to still see 'in process' Any changes on CIC status page will triger the tracker email so its your choice whether you want to use it or not. e-Cas is useless anyways in my point of view for some people who have landed already it still says 'in process'.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
Hi can someone tell me what is a expiry date on a spousal visa or in other words how much time CHC gives you to land.

ftpr

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
I never used it! Even though people say its safe, my belief is that CHC-I cases are so long that and it only changes from 'in process' to 'decision made' in 12-20 months. Just go online every month and check it yourself; it only takes 2 minutes to input your info. If you choose to use it, then you will get the annoying emails every time the address appears/disappears and you would think something has change but when you go there you only get disappointed to still see 'in process' Any changes on CIC status page will triger the tracker email so its your choice whether you want to use it or not. e-Cas is useless anyways in my point of view for some people who have landed already it still says 'in process'.
[]

thanx for ur views , u make it clear for me

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanb5 said:
Hi can someone tell me what is a expiry date on a spousal visa or in other words how much time CHC gives you to land.
JAB TAK APP KA MEDICAL EXPIRE NAHE HOTA APP KA VISA ACTIVE RATA HAI.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khanb5 said:
Same as medical expiry or Passport expiry date, whichever comes first...

Shanzay

Aug 6, 2011
Can someone help me if I will apply for the CAIPS, what is the expiry of it...It doesnt say anything on the website just say Basic 40 $ Premium 60$ and with interpretation 120 $....Pls help

kachrakhana

Dec 21, 2010
Saint John
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muzmil said:
Dear forum members, I am thinking to send an email to CHC-ISL asking them if they have attached documents with my file or not.

What do you guys say , should i do it ?
I just sent email last week asking them if they have received my document.CIC-I replied with date when they update my file.It was the same date when my address came back after dispppearing 2 weeks.