+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

B

bestplace4u

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Kaise ho Jani, Mein be oth gya ho. Kya lout maar lagai hoi hy ider. Jab se PPR ki call ai hy mein ne ALL Down ka mission close ker dya hy. ;D and you know whom I am refering too. Now I am myself behaving like a nice DON. 8)
lol fikar not jaani tumhari seat sambhal li hai main ne

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does any one know why Chc is not responding to any emails? Or it's just me, I have heard in the past many people complaining about the same issue, does any have any idea why the hell they have stopped responding?

I don't understand their F!!?&£ @ NG problem! Can anyone relate to this recently?

Randomstar

Jul 17, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
Passport Req..
October 13, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
November o4,2011
Just need help to fill out CAIPS forums,,

IMM 5563 needs to be filled out by APPLICANT...Any part where the SPONSOR information goes...
IMM 5475 SPONSOR...

please help...thanks

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
lol fikar not jaani tumhari seat sambhal li hai main ne
Thats like a truly brave soldier who is passionate about his work. Jani the day when you will get your PPR Insha Allah se I'll award you 5 star batch on your shoulder. :)

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
DodgeCharger said:
Does any one know why Chc is not responding to any emails? Or it's just me, I have heard in the past many people complaining about the same issue, does any have any idea why the hell they have stopped responding?

I don't understand their F!!?&£ @ NG problem! Can anyone relate to this recently?
It took them 7 days to reply to my most recent email.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Randomstar said:

IMM 5563 needs to be filled out by APPLICANT...Any part where the SPONSOR information goes...
IMM 5475 SPONSOR...

please help...thanks
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:

Veeray base on my own sending email experience when a file is in officer desk for rewiew they respond you only once that file is in Q than after they dont respond until the review is done OR file moved to next Q OR placed back to storage room. In mean time regardless howmany emails ONE send,hardly will get any response because that local staff who is going to respond is actually waiting for the review update on the hand before he/she respond.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Imtihaan said:
HATE is a very strong word BUT I still hate AIR CANADA. They are going on strike tomorrow and My hubby is flying outta there end of this wk. Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
I hope they resolve this issue soon I was so tensed about it when my wife was landing on sept 25th and I had a flight to Toronto via air canada to receive her and AC was supposed to go on strike on Sept 22nd but they resolved and signed an agreement on the 21st so it worked out for us. I hope they don't go on strike this time again and do something about it for good. Or just completely shut down air canada so people just use other airlines. Like seriously this is their 3rd one this year.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Randomstar said:

IMM 5475 SPONSOR...

please help...thanks
imm5563, in section d requester contact information put in sponsors info
1. telephone no
2. address
3.email

4. signature
5. date

imm5475

sponsor info goes in section 5, 6 and signature and date of spouse on botttom right.

imm5667e - credit card payment form also needs to be filled in by person making the payment through credit card..most probably sponsor or person in canada

hope this helps

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Sunshine girl said:
Salam Brothers & Sisters.

I have a Great News to share with you guys. By Grace of Allah my husband got his PPR today. Alhamdulillah, the wait is finally over! I know it is a really tough and frustrating time to go through but patience and prayers really do pay off in the end. I sincerely hope and pray that all of you are reunited with your spouses soon!

The entire process took 23 months.
congrats so happy for you...

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Sunshine girl said:
Salam Brothers & Sisters.

I have a Great News to share with you guys. By Grace of Allah my husband got his PPR today. Alhamdulillah, the wait is finally over! I know it is a really tough and frustrating time to go through but patience and prayers really do pay off in the end. I sincerely hope and pray that all of you are reunited with your spouses soon!

The entire process took 23 months.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!! :)

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:)Sunshine girl-lucky.manycongratz now you can enjoy your life-since CHC-ISB.is no more in your life. :)

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Veeray base on my own sending email experience when a file is in officer desk for rewiew they respond you only once that file is in Q than after they dont respond until the review is done OR file moved to next Q OR placed back to storage room. In mean time regardless howmany emails ONE send,hardly will get any response because that local staff who is going to respond is actually waiting for the review update on the hand before he/she respond.

That's true veeray, the reason I emailed them is cuz my address is showing so I'm assuming as u said that review has been recently done! But still no response, I did email to Ross hynes and that douchebag is on vacation so there was an auto reply I also cc to immigration general email address!

Sunshine girl

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thnx everyone for the wishes. Inshallah one day u all will be united with your loved ones. I was waiting since 2009..it was such a long wait.. but alhamdullah my wait is almost over. my husband has a call this afternoon afghanistan time, and they mentioned that your medical is going to expire in 2 month plz send your passport and they sent the letter through e-mail. so now he might go to pakistan to send the passport becoz they asked for an address in pakistan. the said they wont deliver anything overseas. let see when he will get his passport back with visa.

Once gain thnx for everyones warm wishes!!!

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Randomstar said:

This form is belong to APPLICANT information, please fill the following section:
Section A > Applicant NAME - DOB - Tick (Box Consent included) - Tick (Box fees included) - Tick (Box Privacy act) - Tick (English Box) - Tick (Box method of delivery you want)
Section B > Tick (Box CAIPS & GCMS) - Embassy - Islamabad Pakistan - Visa File XXXXXX
Section C > Your (Sponsor) name and address and signature

IMM 5475 SPONSOR...
Points 1 to 4 Applicants information. Points 5 - 6 your (Sponsor Information)
Point 7 . Signature of Applicant and Spouse/yours/sponsor signature.

please help...thanks