Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
mfawad said:
SALAM EVERYONE I GOT GREAT NEWS TO SHARE WITH YOU, THANK TO ALLAH..AND WITH ALL YOUR PRAYERS MY HUBBY JUST GOT HIS PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA, AND HE IS RIGHT NOW BOOKING HIS TICKET FOR 25 OCT, SO HAPPPY
congrats dear!! sooo happpy for u ...please remeber us in your prayers as well :)

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
bestplace4u said:
but my case was started at CHC-ISB in June 2010, then in CAIPS PSDEC 1 means passed is in April 2011, so how come they can start my processing time in April 2011. baqi kiya 10 months jhak maari hai kia in junglion ne :-X
Bro this is coming from you? lol I thought we already knew how CIC works? yeah they only started your process in April 11 like actual working process...

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bohot boht mubarak to those wome got thier pasport today.
please pray for all of us.

APPLIED-SINCE 2009.
MY BFD was passed on sept.21.and sent e mail and did not get any reply. But I am gona get my CAIPS on oct.07.2011.Inshallah.Lets see what happen.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
resham said:
Bohot boht mubarak to those wome got thier pasport today.
please pray for all of us.

APPLIED-SINCE 2009.
MY BFD was passed on sept.21.and sent e mail and did not get any reply. But I am gona get my CAIPS on oct.07.2011.Inshallah.Lets see what happen.
did u email ross hynes?

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit19 said:
did u email ross hynes?
Thanks for yor concern -yes i did bto him first and did not get any answer.and tried chs-isb last Fiday and still waiting and hoping they may get back to me. but honeslty I don’t think so. Some time I just go totally mad the way chc-isb-is treating us. At least chc-isb should give us an update or reply. However, it is just useless for me to ask them. May b next month I will ask mp to send an inquiry to them but whenever I ask he its too early to ask.your BFD was just passed on 21 so nothing will be updated so be patience.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
resham said:
Thanks for yor concern -yes i did bto him first and did not get any answer.and tried chs-isb last Fiday and still waiting and hoping they may get back to me. but honeslty I don't think so. Some time I just go totally mad the way chc-isb-is treating us. At least chc-isb should give us an update or reply. However, it is just useless for me to ask them. May b next month I will ask mp to send an inquiry to them but whenever I ask he its too early to ask.your BFD was just passed on 21 so nothing will be updated so be patience.
yeah MPs aren't much help either...i don't understand how can they expect us to be *patient* after so long.
i guess too many people started emailing ross hynes and it seems his staff has just stopped replying to anybody. ::)

but sis don lose hope.. u have to be patient..and have faith on Allah. HE will surely listen to your prayers.. I will remember u in my prayers..inshAllah u will hear some good news very soon.

oh is ur address disappeared right now?

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
PPH said:
I HAVE GOOD NEWS TO SHARE WITH YOU, BY GRACE OF ALLAH I RECIEVED MY PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA, :D :D
CONGRATSSSSSSSSSS. May you both have a happy life ahead(ameen) :)

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
bestplace4u said:
but my case was started at CHC-ISB in June 2010, then in CAIPS PSDEC 1 means passed is in April 2011, so how come they can start my processing time in April 2011. baqi kiya 10 months jhak maari hai kia in junglion ne :-X
LOLZZ :p

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
mfawad said:
SALAM EVERYONE I GOT GREAT NEWS TO SHARE WITH YOU, THANK TO ALLAH..AND WITH ALL YOUR PRAYERS MY HUBBY JUST GOT HIS PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA, AND HE IS RIGHT NOW BOOKING HIS TICKET FOR 25 OCT, SO HAPPPY

CONGRATSSSS sis. May you both live a happy life forever(ameen) :)

Sunshine girl

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mfawad said:
Congratulations!!

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit19 said:
yeah MPs aren't much help either...i don't understand how can they expect us to be *patient* after so long.
i guess too many people started emailing ross hynes and it seems his staff has just stopped replying to anybody. ::)

but sis don lose hope.. u have to be patient..and have faith on Allah. HE will surely listen to your prayers.. I will remember u in my prayers..inshAllah u will hear some good news very soon.

My addres was disappeared for 3 days with in the same range when my BFD was due. In addition, Thursday reappeared. Again this Monday or Tuesday disappeared again and not came back so for.Thanks.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit19 said:

our lives are only a number to them ......... and not a number like the one in the movie "9"

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Sunshine girl said:
\

I am soo Happy 4 u:)
hi dear..how r u doing..did u hear anything ??

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
don worry..inshAllah u will hear good news..just keep praying..and trying everything u can..don give up and u will get watu want inshAllah :)