+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

FallGuy

Sep 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife's address disappeared again today it came back on last Friday, that means one thing for sure if not any other assumptions, that somehow some moron at Chc Islamabad is toying with our file records. Exactly wat they are doing is not known for sure.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
I am hoping he doesnt leave the forum completly might need help for getting information

Please do not make fun of people and there nic names and keep ur opinions to urselfs

Request people who quoted sparco to delete those quotes because of the language used

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Friends as Danny bhai mentioned above please don't talk any political/cultural topic again. As most of you are aware what was going on here from the last few days and one of our forum friends really spoiled his anger yesterday with the language member sister's don't want to read which I am sure some of you may have seen. I, Khilafah and Danny bro put efforts to bring the things with in limit and convinced him to delete all those post and assured him there won't be any such discussion. Otherwise this forum could have been dead by now. We gave our words so friends please talk only immigration discussion and once a while a joke with in limit :) Political & cultural and history talking is strictly prohibited. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

P.S. Sahibzada please becarefull when you are writing. Please go back to your above post and revise it. Thanks

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Friends as Danny bhai mentioned above please don't talk any political/cultural topic again. As most of you are aware what was going on here from the last few days and one of our forum friends really spoiled his anger yesterday with the language member sister's don't want to read which I am sure some of you may have seen. I, Khilafah and Danny bro put efforts to bring the things with in limit and convinced him to delete all those post and assured him there won't be any such discussion. Otherwise this forum could have been dead by now. We gave our words so friends please talk only immigration discussion and once a while a joke with in limit :) Political & cultural and history talking is strictly prohibited. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

P.S. Sahibzada please becarefull when you are writing. Please go back to your above post and revise it. Thanks
I second to One 2 ka 4 brother!

I think all forum members should/must stay away from giving their opinions about *anything* other than the topic. First time I came to this forum in August 2010 and then I stayed as a silent reader until May 2011 and after that I became the permanent member of this forum and during all that period I would count yesterday as a worst day of this forum.

(Only Allah knows the best)

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to those who got good news from chc-i!

May Allah bless you with happy life!

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Since yesterday, my wife's address got disappeared again from her chc profile.

I still have high hopes with this week as address stayed disappeared for a month and last Friday it came back and now it again got disappeared.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Ranjah said:
Since yesterday, my wife's address got disappeared again from her chc profile.

I still have high hopes with this week as address stayed disappeared for a month and last Friday it came back and now it again got disappeared.
Its chc adress loadshedding

lastsource4ever

Sep 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjah said:
I second to One 2 ka 4 brother!

I think all forum members should/must stay away from giving their opinions about *anything* other than the topic. First time I came to this forum in August 2010 and then I stayed as a silent reader until May 2011 and after that I became the permanent member of this forum and during all that period I would count yesterday as a worst day of this forum.

(Only Allah knows the best)
towada naam one 2 ka 4 hona chaheyai tha jo towadai sai match karta hai,sahe kai actor ho.

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I remember most of us were having adds disappearing issues, just wanna ask the members who got their posport, after that were their add disappear too on that time or not, plzzzzzzzzzz advise.
Thanks so much.

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
Did I read ppl saying their address is missing? my hubby's address is still up on the site today...

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
I think people should stop stressing out on adresse disappearing just wait and be patient inshallah it will come

May Allah help us through this hard time