nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
wes786 said:
Because I am going to Ottawa and there is a good place recommended to me to go eat! :)
ohh i ccc .............. well have fun :D

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Because I am going to Ottawa and there is a good place recommended to me to go eat! :)

Dine in the personal cabin of Jason Kenny at Parliament Hill ............what els Ottawa has to offer

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
DodgeCharger said:
I can understand frustration with ur husband, they ain't that bad after all!

c'mon yaar gimme a break u wouldn't put on nice and scanty clothing on street to impress other women now , do u? ;)
y liberty is just equated wid cloths.......
liberty means having own thoughts n rite to do wat one desire .................. widout ny pressureeeeeee frm male party of ny sort..........

dodger plzzzzzzzzzz boarden ur thnkzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Shanzay

Aug 6, 2011
durraam said:
We have been having fights because of long distance but who doesn't. But to her It's the end of the world and no one has fights like us. Yes now its clear she was just waiting for the visa. She became emotionally cold,.distant, wouldn't talk to me for a week at a time, would stay out late with her friends. Can someone please tell me how to cancel her visa. Don't need relationship counselling its beyond that point. Please
Hosakay too aik lamhay kay liyay tahar kar soochain k joo ap karnay jarahay kya us say sirf ap ki spouse ka nuqsan hoga, ap ka nahi hoga. Spouse koo Canada anay dain koi farq nahi parta agar baad main ap alag bhi hogay too 3 saal ki too baat hay magar aik koshish kar lay nay main kya harj hay. Allah k nazdeek Talaq bad tareen amal hay apni poori koshish karain k ap ka ghar bach jaay agar na bach saka too ap gunah gar nahi hongay. Allah ham sab par raham farmaaay...

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats wes bhi ur wife is going to be finally here ..so happy for you....6 days to go .,...aww i wish my hubby come fast i miss him

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Hello friends, i just want to re-confirm that i need to fill the forms as per the links given in the request letter rite ?

I notice that new forms are now available on CIC website, but the links given in the letter still shows same old forms.

please let me know.

Thanks
Muzammil

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Sorry to break the men/women coversation, but AIR CANADA might be going on strike starting Wednesday, I have a flight booked to Toronto next Sunday to pick up my wife there :mad: I hope they don't! :'( :'( :'( :'( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Why why why?? wasn't the wait enough torture already?? :mad: :mad: :mad:
LUCKY U BHAI!

zabi

Jul 17, 2011
Salam Everyone.

I e-mailed CHC-ISB about my wife case process two days ago and I got the respond today(See Below). He re-medical was done on June 28th 2011 and waiting for PPR.
1. Does it mean they recieved medical results on August 15 2011.
2. How long usualy queue for review takes and when I can expect to revice PPR?

Any inputs appreciated.
Thanks

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. Documents were received from applicant's end on 15 Aug 2011 and have been forwarded to applicant's file.

We thank you for your
patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Hello friends, Anyone here who recently received re-PCC, re-Immig forms request ?

i just want to re-confirm that i need to fill the forms as per the links given in the request letter rite ?

I notice that new forms are now available on CIC website, but the links given in the letter still shows same old forms.

please let me know.

Thanks
muzmil

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was just reading older posts, and read what happened with durram. I hope this never happens with anyone else, I was so shocked and hurt to read about his dilemma. Imagine waiting for your spouse for two years, spending so much time waiting for someone to arrive, building up hopes inside all along, making plans and dreaming about a good family life...all shattered and left only sorrows behind. I pray this sort of thing never happens to anyone.

I've read a few posts from past couple of days and have observed that some people have been complaining about long distance relationships, about their spouses' attitudes, et cetera. I am no relationship expert, in fact I'm new to this thing just like anyone here, and please forgive me for my intentions are not to hurt or offend anyone. However, I would still like to say that don't share your personal feelings with others. You don't have to tell others that your spouse is boring or doesn't treat you right, or fights with you over the phone or any other thing for that matter. You are only humiliating yourself can't you see that? Durram clearly had problems, and I pray that Allah shows mercy on him and takes his sorrows away. Ya all should know that this long distance is nothing compared to what living together in actuality means. If we work on our relationships and learn to appreciate our spouses from the outset and especially during this time (which I don't regard as tough as living together) I am sure that we will have a meaningful and happy life when we unite IA.

I do not intend to offend anyone by writing this message, many may not agree with me but seriously I don't care. I only wish that no one ever has to face embarrassment by the hands of their loved ones. I wish you all the very best of luck, and may Allah always be there with everyone to guide them and shower His blessings on every relationship.

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salam to alllll..............my add still disappear ??? wht will be nxt ??? :'( :(