Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
Sorry to hear that, make sure she doesnt land here...

durraam said:
Cancelling immigration after visa has been issued but before spouse has landed in Canada.

I waited 2 years for my wife's visa to arrive and the day her visa came her father called my father to say the marriage is over. We have had fights on and off due to long distance but never to the point where I thought she would take this step. Anyways can someone please tell me how to cancel her visa before she lands here. Looks like she was just waiting for her visa to end things. Want to make sure she doesn't land here. I'm still crying my heart out and feel so betrayed. Please help

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tor-wi said:
Correction - women put effort in relationships and they believe that their spouse should do the same. However, men like it when someone is there to humbly say “I understand” but they don't like it when they are required to say the same to her...women do have mood swing problems but its biological thing, not caused by a defeat in hockey/cricket/basketball game.
Next, when men are trying to impress then sky is the limit...anything and everything will be done and you will feel like a true queen...then after a while, the obsession towards you will lose its colors and so will your life too :p and no I am NOT speaking from my experience...just general observation... :p

very observational ........perfect to the level of experienced ................:)

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
I appreciate when a man accepts the facts….and I know there are many women out there that nag for no reason at all…but I have seen men putting up with it only in movies…reality mai aik kick door ko, aik kick side table ko and there he goes ZOOOOOOOOOOOOMing away in his car…might return late night or might not return tonight lol ;D

became-a-loner said:
very observational ........perfect to the level of experienced ................:)

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Tor-wi said:
Correction - women put effort in relationships and they believe that their spouse should do the same. However, men like it when someone is there to humbly say “I understand” but they don't like it when they are required to say the same to her...women do have mood swing problems but its biological thing, not caused by a defeat in hockey/cricket/basketball game.
Next, when men are trying to impress then sky is the limit...anything and everything will be done and you will feel like a true queen...then after a while, the obsession towards you will lose its colors and so will your life too :p and no I am NOT speaking from my experience...just general observation... :p
Agreed :D But generally men are more upfront and straightforward sans the guessing games. As far as impressing goes, lets be practical, you cannot keep it to that level ALL the time. Situations change, priorities change. Wives need to understand that you will be taken for granted once in a while. Heck, there are times when you take your guy for granted too :p Comparisons of before and after marriage behaviour are futile, methinks.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Sorry to break the men/women coversation, but AIR CANADA might be going on strike starting Wednesday, I have a flight booked to Toronto next Sunday to pick up my wife there :mad: I hope they don't! :'( :'( :'( :'( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Why why why?? wasn't the wait enough torture already?? :mad: :mad: :mad:

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
wes786 said:
Sorry to break the men/women coversation, but AIR CANADA might be going on strike starting Wednesday, I have a flight booked to Toronto next Sunday to pick up my wife there :mad: I hope they don't! :'( :'( :'( :'( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Why why why?? wasn't the wait enough torture already?? :mad: :mad: :mad:
Uh oh!! :( I hope they dont! Inshallah, you will be able to go and pick her up without hassles, Ameen! Have faith.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:

Drive to Toronto, its long but its feasible

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
became-a-loner said:
But dont you think getting the wife back to Alberta/Calgary/Edmonton (sorry, bad memory :() would be feasible? She would already be jet-lagged and driving back would be too much, dont you think?

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
wes786 said:
Awesome touching poetry on immigrants if you havn't seen it already! Its only 6 minutes you will like it, click below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGhIVXfae8Y&feature=share
VERY NICE ..........

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
wes786 said:
I hope they dont bahi ... INSHALLAH everything will be fine just keep ur hopes high

S

sahibzada_2010

Tor-wi said:
Life is happy when people live it naturally. Since the change is not organic, life feels so artificial these days. I hate it!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
became-a-loner said:
shamsia said:
But dont you think getting the wife back to Alberta/Calgary/Edmonton (sorry, bad memory :() would be feasible? She would already be jet-lagged and driving back would be too much, dont you think?
Drive from Edmonton to Toronto will be long however I did think about it at first before booking and then I was like its faster and more convenient plus we are spending a week in GTA/Montreal/Ottawa so I thought I would be driving alot anyways so take the plane and get it over with, but now it comes down to this. Hopefully then won't go on strike but even if they do then my options are limited! Damn right I am still getting there on the Sunday :)

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
wes786 said:
Drive from Edmonton to Toronto will be long however I did think about it at first before booking and then I was like its faster and more convenient plus we are spending a week in GTA/Montreal/Ottawa so I thought I would be driving alot anyways so take the plane and get it over with, but now it comes down to this. Hopefully then won't go on strike but even if they do then my options are limited! Damn right I am still getting there on the Sunday :)
For sure!! ;) Say hi to my husband for me when you are in Ottawa :p

No seriously, if you want a quick run-down on the best places to eat and visit in Ottawa, I can get that for you if you want :)

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
shamsia said:
Sorry but I cannot keep my nose out of this ;D

I will have to take the men's side. Women do lots of drama, and somehow WANT the guy to guess how they are feeling and magically respond. Sorry not possible all the time :p
hey ............
if they cnt respond d women in their name .......... y they tuk all d efforts to get married n leave her back home ........... n enjoyn their life........

u r kind of ppl , who gve men all d powers on earth.... to lead ...................

marrieage shld be somthng walkin togather ........ N IF A WIFE ASKIN U to make ur mood as her's i dnt thnk she is askng dat much , its her rite to get it ......................
men n theIR TANTRUMS ...........
DUMD MEN

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
shamsia said:
For sure!! ;) Say hi to my husband for me when you are in Ottawa :p

No seriously, if you want a quick run-down on the best places to eat and visit in Ottawa, I can get that for you if you want :)
My brother in law was in Ottawa for 6 years so I got that list from him :)Though I will say Hi to your husband ;)