+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tor-wi said:
No I was told clearly and even shown the letter which my lawyer received from CIC saying that Nikah is no longer accepted at CIC for spousal immigration. The reason he said is bcz just Nikah is not considered a full marriage and it is only done on paper, previously they accepted it but not anymore (think it was more for wives sponsoring husbands cz they have more chances of doing frauds thru paper marriages like that but obviously they cant just enforce this rule on this basis so they banned it for both). It HAS to be Rukhsati and there has to be pictures and invitation card highlighting the Rukhsati time and place. It is a good thing that you have decided that you will go and do rukhsati in Dec cz else they will give you more trouble and delay your case even more. You left the next day of your nikah which is even more suspicious, it could be taken as you didnt really have too much connection with her, didnt really spend time with her. I am not sure if it is your arrange marriage but since you applied so long ago and it is a husband sponsoring wife case, she should have been here by now...dont waste more time, & I just hope I dont get questioned about my No Valima :'(
What about living together after the Nikah?
I did that .. I went back for 3 months to live with him.
Bcuz the wedding is going to be in Canada.

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
I wish Good Luck to you too buddy.Anyway given response time is 45 days from Oct 19, after obtaining the new PCC w'll send them and let's see in which direction almighty of Allah's put me in. What is your timeline hope you dont mind sharing with us
thanks! you too...

I applied for him in April/10 then usual letter of them accepting me in May/10 and my file was transferred to ISB in the first week of July while he got a letter saying it will take 9 months approx. (same as everyone else here) :-X I am actually hoping that he will be here by June 2011 but let's see how they prove me wrong...

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
psionator said:
What about living together after the Nikah?
I did that .. I went back for 3 months to live with him.
Bcuz the wedding is going to be in Canada.
Sister, living with him is technically rukhsati right? as long as you have pictures of all those times you have spent with him, pictures with relatives, the supporting documents of your visit then you should be fine. The problem is when you show that there was no connection or living together but just the Nikah since it is taken as Nikah means just signing the papers and done! Though I was asked to provide the wedding invitation highlighting Rukhsati but that was just something that my consultant thought is important, visiting your spouse (specially for 3 months -decent period) is pretty strong proof as well. (my opinion) :)

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tor-wi said:
Sister, living with him is technically rukhsati right? as long as you have pictures of all those times you have spent with him, pictures with relatives, the supporting documents of your visit then you should be fine. The problem is when you show that there was no connection or living together but just the Nikah since it is taken as Nikah means just signing the papers and done! Though I was asked to provide the wedding invitation highlighting Rukhsati but that was just something that my consultant thought is important, visiting your spouse (specially for 3 months -decent period) is pretty strong proof as well. (my opinion) :)
Thanks!! InshAllah the visit will make my case stronger in the eyes of CHC Islamabad :)

P.S. I just realized how similar our timelines are lol

wating4u

Star Member
Oct 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-12- 2009
AOR Received.
25-01- 2010
Med's Done....
01-11-2010
Interview........
07-04-2011
Passport Req..
12-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2011
LANDED..........
8-08-2011
hi guys!...why chc-isb asks for a 2nd-medical request..since the other didnt realy expire yet its gud till 15 of november.... im confused???

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
psionator said:
Thanks!! InshAllah the visit will make my case stronger in the eyes of CHC Islamabad :)

P.S. I just realized how similar our timelines are lol
I knowww our timelines are very close so keep in touch, I will try to post whtever updates I get on my case ;)

jaweda

Star Member
May 14, 2010
Hey salaam everyone I just need some advice. I might be planning to visit my wife inshallah next month. would it be ok to go to the embassy and ask for an update because I have already submitted pcc, remed and some forms in end of aug 2010 and now waiting. Do you think that it might help and should i take any proof of my visit e.g phone bills and letter from my employer or they wont ask those things. I just want to be sure that there are no complications on my visit. And last what are the chances that they will give my wife her visa while I go to the embassy because its already been 2 months and no ppr. thank you and I pray to allah for everyone to be united with your loved ones.

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
Waiting4u....It looks that you will be getting ppr soon InsaALLAH

Nothing to worry

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
wating4u said:
hi guys!...why chc-isb asks for a 2nd-medical request..since the other didnt realy expire yet its gud till 15 of november.... im confused???
Seems like you will be getting the passport request soon, so send your re-madical ASAP. Visa expiry date is usually when your medical expires. So they just want to give you more time for landing, because it takes time when you mail your PP then the visa stamp then mailing back the PP, ticket booking and then landing. November 15 is not too far from now for all that process :)

Are you sponsoring your wife or husband?

wating4u

Star Member
Oct 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-12- 2009
AOR Received.
25-01- 2010
Med's Done....
01-11-2010
Interview........
07-04-2011
Passport Req..
12-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2011
LANDED..........
8-08-2011
im sponsring my hubby.. yea InshaAllah we r tryng to send it ASAP..lets hope for the best! :)

M

maximus391

Got The Caips Notes today..just Security Decision (SDEC) = 0 Meaning Pending and rest is just perfect, also mentioned on the file is that marriage is genuine and there is no need for an interview

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
maximus391 said:
Got The Caips Notes today..just Security Decision (SDEC) = 0 Meaning Pending and rest is just perfect, also mentioned on the file is that marriage is genuine and there is no need for an interview
What's your timeline?

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
what is military service exemption certificate in the supplementary form