CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am watching the advertising show of Royal Wedding of a phony prince and phony princess of a lost land .............. its a shame that we have to take oath to stay loyal to these decorated dummies at the time of Canadian Citizenship.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
became-a-loner said:
I concur with Doctor Khan .............. no information is better than disinformation ......... everyone has a right to become a silent reader but not to mislead people .......... I am posting comments here all the times and no one ever asked me what is my timeline though I have nothing to tell since I just applied sponsorship
the reason for my post was to just avoid seeing any unnecessary arguments on the forum.. i didn't have anything against doctor bhai.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
I agree to an extent that this increases the timeline BUT India and China also have these cases especially India. I have seen more cases from India thN Pakistan but their timeline did not increase. I think it is Also a very politicAl decision of whose timeline is increased. Just food for thought
same as wes bhai said pakistan has lost its reputation,not only this,,, even bz of political issues n other etc.

S.a

Apr 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
wes786 said:
All of us here know that this was not the first case, there have been many fraud cases like that are out there, recently I had read that someone from the embassy sold someone else's visa and that person landed while the original wife was still in Pakistan :S this was done internally in the embassy but happened in CHC-Islamabad so whatever people say we know that our timeline keeps increasing because of all the fraud cases and that Pakistan has lost all it's reputation.
I AM VERY SORRY BUT I DON'T AGREE WITH U .... I THINK DER R 50 TIMES MORE INDIAN FRAUD CASES THEN PAKISTAN WELL HERE IS A WEBSITE AND A VIDEO SO HONESTLY IF FRAUD WAS THE REASON FOR ALL THE DELAYS THEN IT SHOULD TAKE 4 YEARS FOR INDIANS TO GET TO CANADA ... !! NO HARD FEELINGS !! WELL VIETNAAM INDIA AND CHINA ARE ON TOP OF THE LIST FOR FRAUDS :p

http://www.shanewattan.com/index.php?view=video&id=21&option=com_jomtube
http://watch.ctv.ca/news/clip54362#clip54362

http://www.fraudmarriage.ca/News.aspx

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
saggit19 said:
i agree with you too...and believe me I was not pointing any thing at you.. i argue over small issues too.. we all do because we are humans . your comments are also justified..but the thing is we can't change anybody's thinking..we all think differently and then you know what will happen..this debate will continue on and on and on..

we are already very upset and when we login to the forum we expect to c good news not arguments ...right ?

tou jaane dein doctor bhai. ..don't worry about one negative thing..aap bas apne ppr k liye dua kerain aur koshish kerain aur sath hamare liye bhi :)
LOL ... I just sarcastically posted a definition which i read recently :D no issues .

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saggit-DoctorKhan-Became-A-Loner. Respected fellow's I have to admit that we are soo much despressed and concerned that if a little misunderstanding happen than further confusion & anger start to flow all over. Same happened with me 2 days back.

Doctorkhan I respect your privacy concerned and do apologies on Saggit behalf. When a misunderstanding happen among us than we all start but when its come to express our feeling as a group/community to authorities than most of us (including myself) take the step backword and stay silent.

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Saggit-DoctorKhan-Became-A-Loner. Respected fellow's I have to admit that we are soo much despressed and concerned that if a little misunderstanding happen than further confusion & anger start to flow all over. Same happened with me 2 days back.

Doctorkhan I respect your privacy concerned and do apologies on Saggit behalf. When a misunderstanding happen among us than we all start but when its come to express our feeling as a group/community to authorities than most of us (including myself) take the step backword and stay silent.
LOL ... bro u misunderstood , it was not mine privacy issue it was " someone " else`s confidentiality concerns and Saggit dont owe an apology to me ... we are kool .... Community ??? which community are you talking about ??? we never trusted each other at the 1st place ... If we trust , respect and understand each other then we wont have to come here .... The only time we unite as a community is during India Pakistan Cricket match so forget about community until next world cup.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doctorkhan said:
LOL ... bro u misunderstood , it was not mine privacy issue it was " someone " else`s confidentiality concerns and Saggit dont owe an apology to me ... we are kool .... Community ??? which community are you talking about ??? we never trusted each other at the 1st place ... If we trust , respect and understand each other then we wont have to come here .... The only time we unite as a community is during India Pakistan Cricket match so forget about community until next world cup.
Yes thats what I ment that we are good in pulling each other leg amoung ourself for no reason but dont understand why we cannt be reunite and use that same energy for something good. Ok ticket closed here no more discuss on this.

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
Tell me about it, this family has never worked and rely on working class to feed them. For centuries, these Elites controlled (and still controls) War, Food, people's life, money, Banking System etc for the most part of the world; and some studies say they are from the generation of Pharaoh . But then again we choose to be a economic slave so we cant blame them.

==============================================================================

became-a-loner said:
I am watching the advertising show of Royal Wedding of a phony prince and phony princess of a lost land .............. its a shame that we have to take oath to stay loyal to these decorated dummies at the time of Canadian Citizenship.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oye yaar stop acting like children everyone im sick of ur stupid larai jhagras! lets not discuss what we do and are good or bad at lets talk about the updates (what happened to who and stuff)...

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
It seems like people are arguing on why the timeline was increased. I can't confirm this but its coming directly from the guy who's wife went to the embassy and spoke with one of the workers there.

" She met a lady her name was ****** ...So she had a chit chat with her and then my wife asked her some questions about timeline, she replied back smiling saying ''THIS IS PAKISTAN VISAS ARE LIMITED''

Then my wife asked her about Spousal priority why it is so slow again she replied ''Priority is Gavin to Cross border Problem Pakistan is Facing with Afghanistan'' so she said that most of the activities going on in Afghanistan that Islamabad CHC is responsible for the intelligence and safety of the Canadian troops in Afghanistan. We Have troops is Afghanistan Islamabad Embassy is responsible for their safety and the Intel trade bee twin them and Canada..
That 's why things are slow..

It seems like the diplomatic and political relations of Canada and Pakistan have been effected because of the death of Canadian soliders in Afghanistan. Due to this the sponsorship quota has been reduced and thus the backlog.

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
I believe in what you are saying, I have been telling people in the forum for last few months that CHC-ISB works on Govt instructions, and the instructions are to delay all the Immigration processes from Pakistan .. And I doubt if this policy is going to change soon, even if NDP or Liberal is in power; because national policy never changes doesn't matter which Govt is in power.

=============================================================================================

Danny4450 said:
It seems like people are arguing on why the timeline was increased. I can't confirm this but its coming directly from the guy who's wife went to the embassy and spoke with one of the workers there.

" She met a lady her name was ****** ...So she had a chit chat with her and then my wife asked her some questions about timeline, she replied back smiling saying ''THIS IS PAKISTAN VISAS ARE LIMITED''

Then my wife asked her about Spousal priority why it is so slow again she replied ''Priority is Gavin to Cross border Problem Pakistan is Facing with Afghanistan'' so she said that most of the activities going on in Afghanistan that Islamabad CHC is responsible for the intelligence and safety of the Canadian troops in Afghanistan. We Have troops is Afghanistan Islamabad Embassy is responsible for their safety and the Intel trade bee twin them and Canada..

It seems like the diplomatic and political relations of Canada and Pakistan have been effected because of the death of Canadian soliders in Afghanistan. Due to this the sponsorship quota has been reduced and thus the backlog.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:

Well ............thanks to Harper for making Canadian army a combat army and getting Canadian soldiers killed in an american war, there were news in the media that Canadian army was bribing with afghans so they dont attack them ......... LOL ........ our army is not designed to fight , they have always been peace keeper after world war ......... I dont think immigration staff at CHC-ISB is assigned to work for Canadian troops in afghanistan, that should be visit visa people since they work under Ministry of Foreign affairs and immigration people work under Citizenship and Immigration (Jason Kenny). Canada does not have good relationship with Pak, unlike USA then dont make statements against Pakistan but they do whatever they can to block Pakistan and its people ....... in terms of quota .......... i am sure he has drastically reduced our quote and given it to India ......... and at the end call it South Asians have been granted x number of visas as he always fools people by playing with numbers.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Became-A-Loner. Does that mean being a PK Canadian I dont have to pay tax's to Govt anymore because they have messed up diplomatic relation. Why the Govt is sucking our blood through tax's to feed them and yes contributing to their hefty pension plan, if they still dont see us as a Canadians to give equal rights to us and take care of our needs. That is the problem with these bureaucrats they do what they want even if majority of the nations is against their decesion and when negative output comes from such act than they pass the results affect on general public. So its a win win situation for them they suffer nothing.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Research of the day

Me and my lover was standing togather at "New Shadi wala Chook" bus stop. Our love story song was on our lips! Suddenly A storm has come in the sun and the weather has turned against us! and we took non-stop CHC-I Wagon. Now wondering when will this wagon reach at destination and we will get off?
I am sitting on 16th month wali seat pr, anyone want to exchange seat?