+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

B

bestplace4u

jia said:
confussing?? ::)pls explain
i have made my passport in 2008,next page per sign ka option hai,tu kia mujhe usper sign karna hain???
yes page # 2 pe agar sign karne ka box diya hua hai then u have to sign on it else your passport is not valid

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
CHUMCHUM said:
Thanks brother for your reply. Another question I have is how the baby will travel upon my wife's PR approval. Do i have to get a passport for the baby? or baby's entry will me made on parents passport?
u have to make seperate passport for ur baby.then inform to embassy abt ur baby's birth.

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lasssi Peooo TaaaY,Kahwooo Poriii...
Chaaa Peooo Taaay , Khawooo andaaay....
HaPpY Sunday Jeee HaPpY Sunday....

Saraa haftaaa nahayeee nahi....
Kapraay v nayeee payeee nahi....
Nahaa doooh k baan jawoo bandaay....

Rang Barangaay Kapraay Pawooo....
Purannay Yaraaan nuu mil k awoo....
Duhk wandooo changaaay mandaaay....

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
bestplace4u said:
yes page # 2 pe agar sign karne ka box diya hua hai then u have to sign on it else your passport is not valid
thanks bhai,wht abt my daughter?

B

bestplace4u

jia said:
thanks bhai,wht abt my daughter?
how old is she? I guess for her thumb impression would work but you will have to confirm it from Pakistani Passport office i am not sure about kids

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saroo said:
Hi everyone,

By the Grace of God my husband has arrived in Toronto yesterday. Friday April the 1st he landed in Toronto. It was such a great feeling going to the airport and recieve him and i am so very happy and i wish all the members from this forum very good luck and wish you all the very very best.
May Allah listens to everyone's prayers and Dua's and i hope all the people from this forum get togeather with their spouse as soon as possible.

Good Luck again to everyone.

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
bestplace4u said:
how old is she? I guess for her thumb impression would work but you will have to confirm it from Pakistani Passport office i am not sure about kids
she is 3 years old,ya i think thumb impression will be alright,but i better ask some1..thanks again :)

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
saroo said:
Hi everyone,

By the Grace of God my husband has arrived in Toronto yesterday. Friday April the 1st he landed in Toronto. It was such a great feeling going to the airport and recieve him and i am so very happy and i wish all the members from this forum very good luck and wish you all the very very best.
May Allah listens to everyone's prayers and Dua's and i hope all the people from this forum get togeather with their spouse as soon as possible.

congratulations,may ALLAH give u happiness,ameen
pls check ur inbox

M

maximus391

jia said:
confussing?? ::)pls explain
i have made my passport in 2008,next page per sign ka option hai,tu kia mujhe usper sign karna hain???
I have an issue. I mistakenly did my old sign on the passport and my sign on ID Card and application are different :S....

B

bestplace4u

maximus391 said:
I have an issue. I mistakenly did my old sign on the passport and my sign on ID Card and application are different :S....
Not an issue it happens, don't worry it wont effect your application.

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saroo said:
Hi everyone,

Very good news MASHALLAH.INSHALLAH soon everyone will get PPR. Aur sab jali jaldi Canada may hon gain. Ameen

Saroo sister wish you all the best.

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maximus391 said:

Sir, app kay sat INSHALLAH khoi masla nai ho ga sirf app ko PPR ayna hai. Tayyari karain bas app jaldi jali.

L

lahorecouple

khan82 said:
how the pictures of Ruskhati should look like i read in this forum when bride and groom walk in to car they should snap a picture which i didnt do that while i had our ruskhati so can any one tell me exactly how it looks like???????? and how it should be????
khan you can take snapshots of rukhsati (dulha & dulhan walking to the car) out of your wedding movie...i did the same for me

L

lahorecouple

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtblCZQXRsA&feature=related

love spaghetti western