Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
Hi guys, here is my timeline:

Married on Nov 23, 2009.
I applied for my wife sponsorship in Jan 2010 in Mississauga.
Received by Islamabad on Mar 09, 2010.
Received a letter from Islamabad with the file number on Mar 20, 2010.
Her medical was done on Mar 04, 2010.
Received a letter from Islamabad asking for more pictures and Original Nikkah Namah on Aug 15, 2010.
Received a letter from Islamabad asking for more pictures and telephone history and supplementary form on Feb 22, 2011.
Received a letter from Islamabad asking to do get re-medical done on Mar 10, 2011.
Re-Medical done March 17, 2011.

I have visited 3 times to Pakistan since my wedding. On the last response to CHC-I (Feb 22, 2011), I submitted all the boarding passes to prove the relationship. I am planning to go back for a visit on 1st May 2011 for a month. I hope she gets her visa either before or when I am there so she can travel back to Toronto with me for the first time.

Anybody with the similar situation as mine?

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wish he was here said:
oh no no, mai shak nahi karti apne shauhar par. I love him very much and I know he loves me very much too. :) lol sirf kabhi yakeen nahi ata k sachi me Allah ne mujhe itna acha shauhar diya. So ye sawal karne ka maqsad tha shauhar se k kiya husband ji, are you real? lol You know jab koi cheeze khawb lage to aap apne aap ko noch te ho pata laga ne k liye kiya k sach hai aur kiya khawb. To obviously husband ko aisa nahi kar sakti, isliye k dur hain to pata lagane k liye ye ajeeb sa sawal kiye, make sure karne k husband koi khawb nahi. Kabhi jab itni dair eik dosre se dur ho to lagta hai k koi khawb dekha hoga.

Unfortunately mujhe punjabi itni samaj nahi ati, koshish hai k samaj aa jaye. Mai yahan bari huwi hon to jitni urdu ati hai, apni Ammi aur Abu se seekha. Aur ye jo roman urdu likhna seekha, wo shauhar se seekha. :)
salam every one in this forum i am really happy to joing this forum i am khan's wife it has been so long my husband is using this forum and always tell me to join ,but i didnt know how to join he teach me since i am in canada and i am so worried about him he is there in pakistan so roz dil kati rehti hon ke ap ka kaam kab hoga liken he was so quite and telling me that it takes time go to this forum abe ajj i joined this forum tori see muji sakoon aye ke i am not alone in this boat every one is suffering like me hope we all get to gether with our Hubby soon its really nice and informative forum best of luck to every one

lukan12

Feb 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question to those who have received PPR... My husband sent his passport through TCS and the guys there told him there is no such thing as sending a return envelope even though it says on the PPR request form to do so. My husband said that they just do cash on delivery.. as in when the passport and other documents come back to him he will just pay the TCS guy the cash amount for the shipping of the package from Islamabad... Is that the way it works? Or have others sent a return envelope?

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
sahira said:
you guys wont believe my luck-ok soo my husband got his passport back in exactly in three weeks but when he opens the passport, they have a letter sent asking him so sign his passport ::), my husband had recently renewed his passport but he forgot to sign it before sending it, lol, wow we were soo close and just cuz he made a small mistake god knows how long it will take for them now. he sent the passport back the same day its been a week now. see wat i meant by my luck
wish me luck guys ;D
good luck i m also waiting 4 my visa

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
lukan12 said:
Question to those who have received PPR... My husband sent his passport through TCS and the guys there told him there is no such thing as sending a return envelope even though it says on the PPR request form to do so. My husband said that they just do cash on delivery.. as in when the passport and other documents come back to him he will just pay the TCS guy the cash amount for the shipping of the package from Islamabad... Is that the way it works? Or have others sent a return envelope?
y ai have sent my passport through TCS and there is no return envelope
they will do cash on delivery thts what TCS guy told me

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lukan12 said:
Your husband is right.. I was advised exactly the same by TCS and i never sent a return envelop either... would pay COD (Cash on Delivery)... so good luck

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
bigmakdaddy said:
Hi guys, here is my timeline:

Married on Nov 23, 2009.
I applied for my wife sponsorship in Jan 2010 in Mississauga.
Received by Islamabad on Mar 09, 2010.
Received a letter from Islamabad with the file number on Mar 20, 2010.
Her medical was done on Mar 04, 2010.
Received a letter from Islamabad asking for more pictures and Original Nikkah Namah on Aug 15, 2010.
Received a letter from Islamabad asking for more pictures and telephone history and supplementary form on Feb 22, 2011.
Received a letter from Islamabad asking to do get re-medical done on Mar 10, 2011.
Re-Medical done March 17, 2011.

I have visited 3 times to Pakistan since my wedding. On the last response to CHC-I (Feb 22, 2011), I submitted all the boarding passes to prove the relationship. I am planning to go back for a visit on 1st May 2011 for a month. I hope she gets her visa either before or when I am there so she can travel back to Toronto with me for the first time.

Anybody with the similar situation as mine?
they take time at least 2-3 months to send PPR after re-medical and a month for visa issuance...
lekin best of luck as they process some cases faster than others

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
tanhayi said:
they take time at least 2-3 months to send PPR after re-medical and a month for visa issuance...
lekin best of luck as they process some cases faster than others
Thanks for the reply. That means I shouldn't keep my hopes up for this trip :(

CanPak05

Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
Med's Request
13-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
08-06-2011 Cancelled :) :)
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2012 :) :)
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
Can anyone tell me what this refers too?

This is a request from immigration

"Power of attorney regarding appointment of attorney on behalf of bridegroom attested commissioner in Canada"

Thank you

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
khan82 said:
salam every one in this forum i am really happy to joing this forum i am khan's wife it has been so long my husband is using this forum and always tell me to join ,but i didnt know how to join he teach me since i am in canada and i am so worried about him he is there in pakistan so roz dil kati rehti hon ke ap ka kaam kab hoga liken he was so quite and telling me that it takes time go to this forum abe ajj i joined this forum tori see muji sakoon aye ke i am not alone in this boat every one is suffering like me hope we all get to gether with our Hubby soon its really nice and informative forum best of luck to every one
Welcome to the forum Khan Sahib's wife. :)

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
bigmakdaddy said:
Thanks for the reply. That means I shouldn't keep my hopes up for this trip :(
this is because me and my husband also planned to go to canada as he was here in pakistan and i was waiting for my passport back with visa..but he left last nite and still i have not heard abt my passport....phir bhi umeed hay jald ay ga

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanPak05 said:
Can anyone tell me what this refers too?

This is a request from immigration

"Power of attorney regarding appointment of attorney on behalf of bridegroom attested commissioner in Canada"

Thank you
To my understanding they are asking If a attorney (Lawyer/Advocate/Legal represntative) in Canada can confirm and attest the bridegroom (Online/phone Nikah) in Canada. It is same as like a Molvi saahib perform the nikah along with witness.

At the time of Nikah did you have any Molvi saahib or witnessed beside you if yes than take the Affidavit to legal person and have it attested for CHC.

dante2010

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CANPAK05, how did you receive this request from IMMIGRATION? and what ONE 2 KA 4 said is right.
I did my Nikah over the phone as well and I had a POWER OF ATTORNEY which I included in my file when I applied for my wife.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dante Bro, Now I start to think one more time, as you guys have online Nikah and they are processing than In my case it is person in Nikah wedding with Molvi saahib and 125 attendees at banquate hall and all the welcome tradition and other stuff was same as just like any normal wedd,every body dressed up, same couples pic's. only Rukhsati was not done which I told them will be done here in Canada upon her arrival and we can provide the proof for that. If your office need this statement legalized than I can provide you the noterized affidavt and if it is not in accordance I and my wife shall be held liable for our action.

Not sure how much assurance and proof they need it and still think marriage is not genuine and not processing the file any further.

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
tanhayi said:
this is because me and my husband also planned to go to canada as he was here in pakistan and i was waiting for my passport back with visa..but he left last nite and still i have not heard abt my passport....phir bhi umeed hay jald ay ga
Inshallah your passport will arrive soon. Since I heard your story, I am thinking if I should go in May or wait a little longer. Its already been 2.5 months since my last visit and my wife is getting her mood swings very ofter nowadays - I don't know what is best either to wait or visit regardless :(
As a woman, what do you suggest Tanhayi?