Sydney canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
22 june 15
Nomination.....
21 aug 15
sameer811 said:
INSHALLAH better luck next time i wanna know please tell me any body where sign on passport reply its help for all

sameer811

Star Member
Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
22 june 15
Nomination.....
21 aug 15
bestplace4u said:
awww so sad lol anyways good luck this time
bestplace do uknow where we sign on our computrized passport

CanPak05

Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
Med's Request
13-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
08-06-2011 Cancelled :) :)
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2012 :) :)
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
CanPak bhai sorry to hear that.

Let me know if you need any help in preparing the reason explaination letter's. You can PM me. I wish you all the best.
ONE 2 KA 4
Thank you for your kind words and support. We are currently following processes and providing responses to their requests and updates to the forms they have requested such as IMM8, Schedule 1, IMM5406, Supplementary information and PCC.

One request i am unclear of is, what is "Power of attorney regarding appointment of attorney on behalf of bridegroom attested commissioner in Canada"?

I have an appointment with my MP next week, just hope with elections in the horizon, additional support is received from them.

Anywhos a lot of work ahead ! :S

CanPak05

B

bestplace4u

sameer811 said:
bestplace do uknow where we sign on our computrized passport
There is a box given on the second page of the passport to sign old computerized passports doesn't have it so you don't have to sign but all the new computerized passports are valid only once you sign on them

sameer811

Star Member
Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
22 june 15
Nomination.....
21 aug 15
bestplace4u said:
There is a box given on the second page of the passport to sign old computerized passports doesn't have it so you don't have to sign but all the new computerized passports are valid only once you sign on them
i made my passport in 2007 wat do u think about it?

B

bestplace4u

sameer811 said:
i made my passport in 2007 wat do u think about it?
I had mine renewed in 2007 also there is no box in it so i am guessing you have the same one like mine.
Check out the page #2 Where it says religion or if there was previous passport on ur name then it's number.
But i am guessing as you and I have same passport from 2007 then no need to sign on it.

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
I had mine renewed in 2007 also there is no box in it so i am guessing you have the same one like mine.
Check out the page #2 Where it says religion or if there was previous passport on ur name then it's number.
But i am guessing as you and I have same passport from 2007 then no need to sign on it.
I also have 2007 old computerised passport. there was no box to sign on it... so I sent it wthout signing...

sameer811

Star Member
Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
22 june 15
Nomination.....
21 aug 15
bestplace4u said:
thank you bestplace

sameer811

Star Member
Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
22 june 15
Nomination.....
21 aug 15
knaeem said:
I also have 2007 old computerised passport. there was no box to sign on it... so I sent it wthout signing...
salam naeem bahi i wanna talk to you in our's messenger r u free ?

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Very early March 2010 dated AOR/Ecase for my sister husband.

Jan emailed response: in queu for initial reveiw
April emailed response: in queu for reveiw by officer

Medical & PCC expired in Nov 2010 (same date as my wife). No remedical & re-pcc request for above case yet.

B

bestplace4u

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Very early March 2010 dated AOR/Ecase for my sister husband.

Jan emailed response: in queu for initial reveiw
April emailed response: in queu for reveiw by officer

Medical & PCC expired in Nov 2010 (same date as my wife). No remedical & re-pcc request for above case yet.
is it also nikkah only case?

B

bestplace4u

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Haha Bestplace4u you are funny bro. I had nikah wedding that doesnt really mean everyon else in family having the same.

My sister had a full shadi 3-4 days and that was kind of reason I didnt have enough time to go for Rukhsati because 2 wks vacations almost spent in her wedding celebration.

She has full wedding and lived there 2 months. All daily life pic's after wedd attached plus daily 4 hrs phn bill from bro-in-law.Plus all those other proof.
ok Einstein i guess he'll be hearing something soon

CHUMCHUM

Apr 2, 2011
bestplace4u said:
baby will be canadian citizen all you have to do is apply for baby's citizenship at CHC and i hope information will be available on CIC website.
Thanks brother for your reply. Another question I have is how the baby will travel upon my wife's PR approval. Do i have to get a passport for the baby? or baby's entry will me made on parents passport?