+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

B

bestplace4u

CHUMCHUM said:
When they will open my file later this year for initial review and they will ask for supplement documents and other family documents to resubmit then I can include my baby information in it as well.? Do i have to make a passport for my baby as well? How exactly would be the procedure for the baby? All comments from folks who have had such thing please share your experiences. much appreciated
They probably wont ask u to refill the forms as this has been happening to those who filled the older version of forms.
Right now you can do nothing as baby is unborn you just have to wait once the baby is born you can apply for her/his citizen directly.
This is what people have been doing lately.

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
bestplace4u said:
Green Uncle mere AOR pe bhi date hand writing main hi likhi hai :p:p
and i know i have to wait more until i hear something i have done my home work already :p
brother you are extra ordinary sharp

and i am feeling aap ney jo august mian information submitt kerwai wo pehlay say mojood information say Deviate ker gai hai jis ki bina per aap ko wait kerna per raha hai

CHUMCHUM

Apr 2, 2011
bestplace4u said:
They probably wont ask u to refill the forms as this has been happening to those who filled the older version of forms.
Right now you can do nothing as baby is unborn you just have to wait once the baby is born you can apply for her/his citizen directly.
This is what people have been doing lately.
"I can apply for his/her citizen directly"..sorry I didn't understand this part.

B

bestplace4u

Green Green said:
brother you are extra ordinary sharp

and i am feeling aap ney jo august mian information submitt kerwai wo pehlay say mojood information say Deviate ker gai hai jis ki bina per aap ko wait kerna per raha hai
lol i did not submit any information in Aug :p I did submit supplementary form in June right after had my AOR. And trust me my information never changes i keep copies of all the forms i filled plus I know other people also from June almost same time line like mine they are also waiting :)
I am playing my cards right :)

B

bestplace4u

CHUMCHUM said:
"I can apply for his/her citizen directly"..sorry I didn't understand this part.
baby will be canadian citizen all you have to do is apply for baby's citizenship at CHC and i hope information will be available on CIC website.

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
bestplace4u said:
lol i did not submit any information in Aug :p I did submit supplementary form in June right after had my AOR. And trust me my information never changes i keep copies of all the forms i filled plus I know other people also from June almost same time line like mine they are also waiting :)
I am playing my cards right :)
Canpak 05 and psionator both and u too have same timeline

B

bestplace4u

Green Green said:
Canpak 05 and psionator both and u too have same timeline
psionator is May AOR and she received it in June. Desi Canadian is June AOR he has been waiting like me plus few others
Currently they are dealing with May AOR probably this month or by next month I will be hearing something from them InshaAllah.
It depends on luck someone receive the responses early like as u said u did :)

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
bestplace4u said:
psionator is May AOR and she received it in June. Desi Canadian is June AOR he has been waiting like me plus few others
Currently they are dealing with May AOR probably this month or by next month I will be hearing something from them InshaAllah.
It depends on luck someone receive the responses early like as u said u did :)
pher mujhe pehlay kiu mill gay letters :D

B

bestplace4u

Green Green said:
i know you are playing cards here :p

and not doing share your updates ;D
lol no brother i will post it right when i hear something, few people PMs me to get help also don't worry sab ka number ayega aaj nahi tou kal ;)

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Green Green said:
so wish you best of luck those people InshAllah sub theak ho ga

Green green even i got AOR but the date written on it is Aug, in handwriting...what does that mean?

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
I mean, i received it in OCT but the date written on it is AUG

B

bestplace4u

ayesha_a said:
I mean, i received it in OCT but the date written on it is AUG
LoL Ayesha you need to move on fro dates of your AOR, sab ki dates handwriting main hi likhi hoti hain since letter is generic they just have to write the date on it, Green uncle ko shoq hai hype create karne ka :D