+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well one of my family friends had sponsored his wife in Jan 2010 (March AOR).. MashAllah they got PPR and remed 2 days ago!

L

lahorecouple

psionator said:
well one of my family friends had sponsored his wife in Jan 2010 (March AOR).. MashAllah they got PPR and remed 2 days ago!
nice...i think in wife's case you can still get visa in a year or so if the case is straightforward

ranasahib

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
App. Filed.......
June 2016
after 5 week completed my bro still didnot get his passport i donot kn whats gog on there,any one have same situtation,

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salaam everyone and

one2ka4 anso and bestplace4u. Kiddaan everyone? any news? Its April yaar, CHC thugs get to work!! lol

B

bestplace4u

DodgeCharger said:
salaam everyone and

one2ka4 anso and bestplace4u. Kiddaan everyone? any news? Its April yaar, CHC thugs get to work!! lol
Wsalam all i know is they are handling May and some of JUNE AORs

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ranasahib said:
after 5 week completed my bro still didnot get his passport i donot kn whats gog on there,any one have same situtation,
Its all depend on Medical. When India ( New Delhi ) Medical panel will sent to Embassy they give you passport back with visa on it.

redbull

Mar 29, 2011
Visa Office......
chc islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
File Transfer...
aug-2010
Med's Done....
may-2010
my app was transfered in aug but i didn't recieve any aor how do i find out my aor date

B

bestplace4u

redbull said:
my app was transfered in aug but i didn't recieve any aor how do i find out my aor date
so means u wont have the file # either, you can check the ecas by sponsor's id # and their information you will find out your date on which process started.

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
I have got a question:

Do you think they will pay attention to my visa process, As embassy called me on Friday and said that I should fax the name number and address of the person who will receive the request letter for PPR by the same day to them. They told me my medical will finish in 29 May so everything has to be complete before that....Now im depressed that hope my friend get the letter soon so that I send them my passport. Inshallah.

M

maximus391

Just saw a news two pakistani got arrested at the airport they were using fake canadians passports.

They paid 13 Lakh for one fake passport :p

M

maximus391

mayena said:
I have got a question:

Do you think they will pay attention to my visa process, As embassy called me on Friday and said that I should fax the name number and address of the person who will receive the request letter for PPR by the same day to them. They told me my medical will finish in 29 May so everything has to be complete before that....Now im depressed that hope my friend get the letter soon so that I send them my passport. Inshallah.
Its time to be happy. You will be in Canada before ur medical expires :)

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
psionator said:
lahorecouple said:
nice...i think in wife's case you can still get visa in a year or so if the case is straightforward
I hope you guys are right, my wife's application is quite straightforward too but I am still waiting for PPR to come :(