Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
wish he was here said:
I just sent them pictures from the Walima, nikkah certificates, pictures of us together at dawats and us at home together.

There was no barat for me, we had nikkah at masjid then a small family gathering at my husband's house with immediate family and I dressed simple that day (kinda like I was at a dawat) It was soooo hot that day, if I had dressed up I would have melted in those clothes). I didn't go back home with family, I stayed after the gathering with husband at his house for 2+ months til I left for Canada. The whole ruksati was simple. The Walima was in a restaurant.

I honestly didn't think this through. I was getting married, I was just happy, over the hills and didn't think what we were doing was going to be a problem later or not. :-[

I did not send close to 100, I sent about 30 or so.
30 Pix are good enough. You don't need to worry. Inshallah everything would be good in your case. Just make lots of dua, it does wonders :)

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
Assalam walikum wr wb to all..
King app ne bohut hi acha message likha...Woh kete hai na,, Jub ALLAH Deyta hai tu Chapar par ker dayta hai,Bus hum Bande..Na shukarey hain..Ess mein bhi Allah ki Janab se koi beyteri hoti hai ager appka kisi kaam mein dair ho rai hai.Allah paak ke yaan dair ho hai likin Ander nai.Mujhe pata hai na merey Assey Assey Allah paak ne kaam kiye ju main ne kabi socha na tha, Oss Zakat Paak k jinta bi shuker ada keron utnah hi kaam hai.Mujhe abhi bi uss Zaakat Paak per Yaqeen hai mere kaam Insh ALLAH zaroor ho ga.Chahey oss mein kitni hi dair lag jay,,Saabar ka Daman nai chorna chaiyeh.Hum bande choti choti baton ko tension mein ley layte hain..Meri Subke liye yehi dua hai ALLAH paak subke Kaam ehsan kery aor sub ki dili muradeen puri kery aor INSHA ALLAH Woh kery ga bi (Ameen).Dosto ALLAH Paak ko her khusi aor Ghumi mein yaad kia kero...Namaz parha kero_Ossi Zaakat paak se mango woh dyta hai..her kisi ko waqt ke mutaqib..Mera message torah Lumba ho gayah..likin main appne sub behan aor bhaiyon ko hosala deena chayta hoon..Subke haq main WOH(ALLAH) beytar kery ga...INSH ALLAH.. APP SUBKA Dua Gu... Keep Happy and keep smiling :).

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Danny4450 said:
This is normal. He should make a new ID card with the new address, get the PCC from that district police station and send it to them.
Our only problem is to make the new card it will take 30 days and they only gave us 45 days to submit everything which was sent on March 15th to us ???

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
Danny4450 said:
How long ago was that ? I am talking about the last 8-10 months. They called my friends wife about 8 months ago and asked her if she had her Rukhsati done. She made a mistake and told them that the Rukhsati wasn't done. They asked them to get the rukhsati done and then send the pictures, otherwise they wouldn't issue a Visa. I heard about a couple of cases like this as well where they asked for the Rukhsati to be done and to send them pix after.

And only Allah knows the best. We have to try our best to help our case.
One cousin is from Feb 2009 and the other is from Oct 2009 so this is around the same time as some of us on this forum and the one from Feb 2009 she had NEVER met her husband before in person at all

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mahmed17 said:
Our only problem is to make the new card it will take 30 days and they only gave us 45 days to submit everything which was sent on March 15th to us ???
30 days to change the address? He just have to get the address changed on the card and not make a new one from scratch. They might take his old card and then issue a new one. It took my wife 2 weeks to get a new card with a change of address.
Also, PCC takes 2-3 days, but you have to go there on a daily basis and may be give them chai pani money too if they ask for it.

B

bestplace4u

mahmed17 said:
Someone please help me it is urgent- are you able to have two shinakhti cards at one time? The reason I am asking is that my husband has changed his address after we got married and on his old shinakhti card which we submitted to the embassy he has his old address...now where he is living they are asking him to get a new shinakhti card with the new address so he can get his PCC from that area...is this normal? Should he make a new one to get the PCC from this area and if so then does this annul his old card? I am so confused and need some help in this matter please.
By the law of Govt of Pakistan you are not allowed to carry 2 CNIC let him change the address it doesn't matter for CHC and yes you dont have to wait for long ask your husband to apply for fast track CNIC he will have it in 3 working days.

B

bestplace4u

Just go for fast track it's expensive but the card will be ready in 3 working days

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mahmed17 said:
One cousin is from Feb 2009 and the other is from Oct 2009 so this is around the same time as some of us on this forum and the one from Feb 2009 she had NEVER met her husband before in person at all
Okay. I get you, you were talking about 2009. I was talking about more recent times.

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
Thanks mahmed, zohal and Danny for the positive words.

I sometimes think too much when lonely and I start second guessing myself. :-\

Everyone here is very helpful, supportive and give great advice.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
Danny4450 said:
30 days to change the address? He just have to get the address changed on the card and not make a new one from scratch. They might take his old card and then issue a new one. It took my wife 2 weeks to get a new card with a change of address.
Also, PCC takes 2-3 days, but you have to go there on a daily basis and may be give them chai pani money too if they ask for it.
Okay now there is a new problem lol chc-isb has his identity card so what do we do in that case? If he makes a new one won't the old one be not valid and he can't use it? So then he could send the new one to them and the old one he won't be able to use it

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Desi_Canadian said:
Assalam walikum wr wb to all..
King app ne bohut hi acha message likha...Woh kete hai na,, Jub ALLAH Deyta hai tu Chapar par ker dayta hai,Bus hum Bande..Na shukarey hain..Ess mein bhi Allah ki Janab se koi beyteri hoti hai ager appka kisi kaam mein dair ho rai hai.Allah paak ke yaan dair ho hai likin Ander nai.Mujhe pata hai na merey Assey Assey Allah paak ne kaam kiye ju main ne kabi socha na tha, Oss Zakat Paak k jinta bi shuker ada keron utnah hi kaam hai.Mujhe abhi bi uss Zaakat Paak per Yaqeen hai mere kaam Insh ALLAH zaroor ho ga.Chahey oss mein kitni hi dair lag jay,,Saabar ka Daman nai chorna chaiyeh.Hum bande choti choti baton ko tension mein ley layte hain..Meri Subke liye yehi dua hai ALLAH paak subke Kaam ehsan kery aor sub ki dili muradeen puri kery aor INSHA ALLAH Woh kery ga bi (Ameen).Dosto ALLAH Paak ko her khusi aor Ghumi mein yaad kia kero...Namaz parha kero_Ossi Zaakat paak se mango woh dyta hai..her kisi ko waqt ke mutaqib..Mera message torah Lumba ho gayah..likin main appne sub behan aor bhaiyon ko hosala deena chayta hoon..Subke haq main WOH(ALLAH) beytar kery ga...INSH ALLAH.. APP SUBKA Dua Gu... Keep Happy and keep smiling :).
that is very right,,,,Once we really understand and feel the existence of Allah in this world and our life and how he controls and moves everything and this creature..... I am sure you guys will never miss any of your day prayers..... I am so thankful from him for the life he has given me. And I seek help from him to keep me always on the right path.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
bestplace4u said:
By the law of Govt of Pakistan you are not allowed to carry 2 CNIC let him change the address it doesn't matter for CHC and yes you dont have to wait for long ask your husband to apply for fast track CNIC he will have it in 3 working days.
But chc-isb has my husbands identity card so how can he get the address changed without having the card with him?

B

bestplace4u

mahmed17 said:
But chc-isb has my husbands identity card so how can he get the address changed without having the card with him?
Why on earth your husband's ID card is with CHC??

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
bestplace4u said:
Why on earth your husband's ID card is with CHC??
When I sent in my application I called the call centre and they told me I have to submit the original card so I sent that as well ??? I am guessing I didn't need to but it's too late for that now

B

bestplace4u

mahmed17 said:
When I sent in my application I called the call centre and they told me I have to submit the original card so I sent that as well ??? I am guessing I didn't need to but it's too late for that now
OMG lol u never send original CNIC sigh stupid call centre peeps, now ask your husband to have a FIR at local police station or if they dont then at least have it report that he has lost his ID card and they will issue him the receipt of it then go to Nadra with that receipt and other documents and apply for another one thats all you can do.