CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Style said:
no they don't. My wife recieved via normal mail. Date on the letter was March 22 and she recieved it yesterday.

Same here they sent my husband through normal registered mail. You should count from the date of receipt.

sameer811

Star Member
Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
22 june 15
Nomination.....
21 aug 15
knaeem said:
re-medical they send in normal mail... but passport request by courier...cuz they give 15 days deadline to send it back... i received my PPR via TCS.. and few others too received via TCS...
salam knaeem bahi shukr hai ap ko dekha aaj acha laga naeem bahi i wanna talk to some important in pvt give me time please

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
khan82 said:
well we have all those pictures from Mehndi Bahrat Wallima, out going pictures join family at home ,but we dont have such a picture that we walk to the car if they think still its requeired then i do another Party lol
As long as you have enough pictures to convince them that its a real marriage, its all good. I just wanted to make sure that they see my wife leaving with me ;D

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
I know some people on this forum are saying that they are no longer accepting nikkah only wedding this is not true- 2 of my cousins applied with nikkah on the phone they had no pictures together with their spouses..one of my cousins husband got his passport back in 14 months and the other in 15 months so they are still accepting them but they will probably look for having a lot more proofs

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Danny4450 said:
As long as you have enough pictures to convince them that its a real marriage, its all good. I just wanted to make sure that they see my wife leaving with me ;D
i think i send them more than 100 pictures in different occasion more than enough pluse later on skype oovoo pictures too

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
I just sent them pictures from the Walima, nikkah certificates, pictures of us together at dawats and us at home together.

There was no barat for me, we had nikkah at masjid then a small family gathering at my husband's house with immediate family and I dressed simple that day (kinda like I was at a dawat) It was soooo hot that day, if I had dressed up I would have melted in those clothes). I didn't go back home with family, I stayed after the gathering with husband at his house for 2+ months til I left for Canada. The whole ruksati was simple. The Walima was in a restaurant.

I honestly didn't think this through. I was getting married, I was just happy, over the hills and didn't think what we were doing was going to be a problem later or not. :-[

I did not send close to 100, I sent about 30 or so.

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
I'm becoming paranoid. :-\ I sometimes think I made too many mistakes. I'm starting to lose it lol. ???

yaaay 100 + posts ;D

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Salam Alaikum everyone,

Alhamdulillah I got call from embassy after I faxed them my contact numbers. And said that they will send request letter to send my passport to them.
one thing else that I dis agree for not sending them emails. If you don't send them repeated emails and fax they will not care too.
My medical finishes in may 29 that is what they said to hurry, but do u think i should leave to Canada before medical expires.

I will be waiting for ur kind responses.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
wish he was here said:
I just sent them pictures from the Walima, nikkah certificates, pictures of us together at dawats and us at home together.

There was no barat for me, we had nikkah at masjid then a small family gathering at my husband's house with immediate family and I dressed simple that day (kinda like I was at a dawat) It was soooo hot that day, if I had dressed up I would have melted in those clothes). I didn't go back home with family, I stayed after the gathering with husband at his house for 2+ months til I left for Canada. The whole ruksati was simple. The Walima was in a restaurant.

I honestly didn't think this through. I was getting married, I was just happy, over the hills and didn't think what we were doing was going to be a problem later or not. :-[

I did not send close to 100, I sent about 30 or so.
You did nothing wrong..not everyone needs to have a big fancy wedding they just want to make sure you are married and if you have sent pics of the walima and nikkah and also at dawats showing you together as a couple after the wedding this is fine. When I asked them how many pictures to send they said about 30. Just because some people sent 100's doesn't mean everyone has to instead of sending 100 pics showing everything it is sometimes better to send less but showing you with family and at different occasions...don't worry Allah (swt) will help us all inshAllah

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
wish he was here said:
I'm becoming paranoid. :-\ I sometimes think I made too many mistakes. I'm starting to lose it lol. ???

yaaay 100 + posts ;D
be positive

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
mayena said:
Salam Alaikum everyone,

Alhamdulillah I got call from embassy after I faxed them my contact numbers. And said that they will send request letter to send my passport to them.
one thing else that I dis agree for not sending them emails. If you don't send them repeated emails and fax they will not care too.
My medical finishes in may 29 that is what they said to hurry, but do u think i should leave to Canada before medical expires.

I will be waiting for ur kind responses.
Congratulations after a long wait you deserved this....You will have to leave before your medical expires because your visa will expire with your medical so be sure to get packing and wish you lots of happiness in this part of your journey ;D

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
Someone please help me it is urgent- are you able to have two shinakhti cards at one time? The reason I am asking is that my husband has changed his address after we got married and on his old shinakhti card which we submitted to the embassy he has his old address...now where he is living they are asking him to get a new shinakhti card with the new address so he can get his PCC from that area...is this normal? Should he make a new one to get the PCC from this area and if so then does this annul his old card? I am so confused and need some help in this matter please.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mahmed17 said:
I know some people on this forum are saying that they are no longer accepting nikkah only wedding this is not true- 2 of my cousins applied with nikkah on the phone they had no pictures together with their spouses..one of my cousins husband got his passport back in 14 months and the other in 15 months so they are still accepting them but they will probably look for having a lot more proofs
How long ago was that ? I am talking about the last 8-10 months. They called my friends wife about 8 months ago and asked her if she had her Rukhsati done. She made a mistake and told them that the Rukhsati wasn't done. They asked them to get the rukhsati done and then send the pictures, otherwise they wouldn't issue a Visa. I heard about a couple of cases like this as well where they asked for the Rukhsati to be done and to send them pix after.

And only Allah knows the best. We have to try our best to help our case.

K1ng

Mar 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ufff etna rona kyoun royaaa ja raha hai forum main, esa lgta hai jesy shaadi kesi ko dehkny k lye kee hoi hai,
yar only bhrossa rahko apny ALLAH pay,ho ga wohi jo wo behter janta hai, aur jo aap ke kismat may hai,
ager kesi ny simple nikha kya hai aur bas simple sa proof deya hai tu itz not a big problem,
aab zarori tu nhi k har koi shaaaadi ka boht bra function kray...boaht sari families like nhi krti functionz ko, yeh chc wly b janty hnnn
ess lye dont sad yar, bas only pray to GOD,
ALLAH chahe tu sab say kamzoor case ko asaan kar dy, aur ek muzboot case ko mushkil kar day...

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mahmed17 said:
Someone please help me it is urgent- are you able to have two shinakhti cards at one time? The reason I am asking is that my husband has changed his address after we got married and on his old shinakhti card which we submitted to the embassy he has his old address...now where he is living they are asking him to get a new shinakhti card with the new address so he can get his PCC from that area...is this normal? Should he make a new one to get the PCC from this area and if so then does this annul his old card? I am so confused and need some help in this matter please.
This is normal. He should make a new ID card with the new address, get the PCC from that district police station and send it to them.