exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
Danny4450 said:
If thats the case, I am not down with it. The only way i would support it, if the processing time is like 3-4 months.

I have a question. I read it somewhere that the processing speed also depends on the strength of the case. But now i am hearing that the file is in que for 8-9 months after it is received in Islamabad. Is that true ?

Were there any 2010 applicant's who got the visa in 8 - 10 months ?
Nope, I don't think anyone in 2010 let alone 2009, got it in that time frame. If so, then they're very lucky people. Yep the files stay in queue for 9-10 months.
whywait:( said:
The same rule is at united states and most of the sponsored couples are still waiting for up to 2 years and then once in the country (states) they are put on the test again which is 2 years later!! I think same will happen with Canada!! There is no such thing as bringing spouse within one year just beacause they are adding this new process :mad:
:eek:
If that's what Conservatives have in mind, then its the worst idea ever. How ridiculous, first make a newly wed couple suffer through a trial of being apart from each other and expecting them to somehow manage/strengthen their relationship regardless of this distance. Still that is not enough to prove the relationship survived and is genuine, lets make them go through more while we probe through their personal lives while they finally are together. Where in fact they just want to be left alone so they can move on with their lives and forget this horrid experience. If that's the case then I wouldn't ever agree with it. :mad:

M

maximus391

Guys u have to watch this video please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p1HvgkfUl0

Suckers!!!!!!!

K1ng

Mar 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Khotayy dy putrouuun ny comments disabled kr deye hnnnn, ess link k tu...... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

maximus391 said:
Guys u have to watch this video please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p1HvgkfUl0

Suckers!!!!!!!

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
mayena said:
Hi,

My wife hasnt gotten her visa up to now. Its been 20 months,,,
august 2009 Islamabad received application
send mails to complete docs
By now all docs are complete. I sent them email but now they are saying that they sent a letter through mail in 28 feb, and we haven't gotten anything till now,,, I send them email twice to please till us the receipt of letter which we should check in TCS. I didn't get any info till now. :'(
What do u guys think,, what is going on.
i want to share this, on 3rd march,Pakistan post delivered my Re-medical package, to Mr Naseem of SUN CONSULTING, about 20 Km away from my mailing address, instead of delivering it to address mentioned on the envelope. I was asked to collect the package by the recipient, Mr.Naseem, who had opened and then resealed the envelope, as he informed me that it contained my medical letter. I had to go his office to collect the medical package. I fail to understand this mistake on the part of Pakistan Post thereby leading to this unfair and illegal act of opening my envelope by Mr. NASEEM of SUN CONSULTING.
Even though I received the package, my information fell into the hands of a third person.....ohh
pls guys becareful with this type of consultants

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
jia said:
i want to share this, on 3rd march,Pakistan post delivered my Re-medical package, to Mr Naseem of SUN CONSULTING, about 20 Km away from my mailing address, instead of delivering it to address mentioned on the envelope. I was asked to collect the package by the recipient, Mr.Naseem, who had opened and then resealed the envelope, as he informed me that it contained my medical letter. I had to go his office to collect the medical package. I fail to understand this mistake on the part of Pakistan Post thereby leading to this unfair and illegal act of opening my envelope by Mr. NASEEM of SUN CONSULTING.
Even though I received the package, my information fell into the hands of a third person.....ohh
This Mr. Naseem of Sun Consulting is an immigration/visa consultant. Your package just didn't go to him by mistake. It seems like the mail man is involved in this as well. You should take legal action against them. Wait.. Nevermind.. We are talking about Pakistan, so it seems like it would go nowhere and you would have to end up paying the police to get off your back.

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
maximus,sidney knaeem and all

i went to the MP today...and she said that she got an email from isl on 11th march 2011 that my file is with the deciison makin officer..i also got this email by them...so i asked her how long is it gona take..she said isl said to her to wait till end of april....that suckssssssssss....end of april is too long.... decision makin officer k pass janay k baad doesnt it take 3 weeks for the decision??? i told her to help me she says she cant help much...as its on them when to give me a decision as officer will review the file again....but she will mail them again next week....
i also met bernard patry...he is busy with his elections :(
yar ye to bohut zyada time hai yar

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Humaumair said:

i went to the MP today...and she said that she got an email from isl on 11th march 2011 that my file is with the deciison makin officer..i also got this email by them...so i asked her how long is it gona take..she said isl said to her to wait till end of april....that suckssssssssss....end of april is too long.... decision makin officer k pass janay k baad doesnt it take 3 weeks for the decision??? i told her to help me she says she cant help much...as its on them when to give me a decision as officer will review the file again....but she will mail them again next week....
well inshAllah looks like you will get PPR in late April/early May..at least be happy with that. There isn't anything we can do to change what they are doing just continue to have patience near the end of this journey. I don't even know what is going on with my file at least you have this much idea.

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
mahmed17 said:
well inshAllah looks like you will get PPR in late April/early May..at least be happy with that. There isn't anything we can do to change what they are doing just continue to have patience near the end of this journey. I don't even know what is going on with my file at least you have this much idea.
she said end of april they will seeeee..that sucks...and i am 7th dec 2009 AOR and she said o well we consider this 2010 AOR...what the hell

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Humaumair said:
she said end of april they will seeeee..that sucks...and i am 7th dec 2009 AOR and she said o well we consider this 2010 AOR...what the hell
Hopefully they will see and request your passport because it looks like everything else is done...don't worry too much. I am september 2009 AOR and I might as well be 2010 at the rate they are going with our file lol :'(

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonelyinca said:
I remember coming across an online petition. Do you guys think we should create a new one? Spread it around all Canada via message boards, email, word of mouth? Make all the couples (including applicants) sign it and maybe put their stories / time lines down? Then maybe go directly to the media with it, when they see so many legitimate cases being held up for months and months, maybe they will wake up! Seriously guys, other communities would do more than just petitions, at the least WE can do THIS. We blame Pakistanis in Pakistan to be lazy but come one, let's do something on our own for our LOVED ones sake!!! Don't ever think WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING, WE CAN IF WE TRY!

Let me know your thoughts please.
Lonelyinca, yaar iss Jatt ke siwa shyed bohut he few member saath de tera as we are only good in visiting forum, seeking and providing past experience to our companions and of course intertainment also which I have to admit I am bad boy and take the leadership role in that :-X.

Bro you let me know what you want to do and what need to be done here or in PK. Jatt yaha b ready hy aur PK mey b aur kal phophi se baat hoi tu wo be Jatti ke poch rahi thi tu phr cousin ko bataya CHC ka and he is like Sultan Rahi type gye I proud on him and he said "Badsho hukim karo aaj ee phar lene wa CHC nu" I said sajno wait karo 2 months agr date nhi mili interview ki tu phr kuch krte hy. This cousin is such a brave boy along with his group do or die he helped me a lot in settleing various my phada's while I stay only 2 yrs in PK for B.COM before moving to Canada. aur phr waha tu ya tu rishwat chalti hy aur ya phr bandook.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Humaumair, your back from Pakistan? I also sent an email to Bernard Patry's secretary Mrs. Martin today to inquire about my file.
Why dont we both go together to their office, maybe it will make a better impact. Let me know, we should go for coffee and meet :)

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
1 2 KA 4 JATT SAAB, Saada v kam kerwa do jinab, bariyaan duwawan tawannu devan gi :)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To learn a lesson. Surah baqrah mey zikr hy on jadu garo ka jo Hazrit Sulehman ke dour mey aisa jadu seekhte thay jis se husband/wife mey judai dali ja sakhe tu on ki azmiash ke liye do frishte Harrot & Maroot nazil kye gye.

From Shi-tan to Chachu. Oh Chachu tu jo kaam kita hy dirty policies bana ke aur timeline increase kr ke judai dalne ka shabaash. Tum tu shi-tan se be aghe nikla hy, aisi judai dalne wali policies aur ideas tu shi-tan ho mere b zehin mey nahi thay per insan ho ke tere zehin mey aa gye.shabash.

Chachu To Naseebo in Lakshmi chok. Gul suon sohniye jab mey immigration mey aya te ho gi bale bale. Rejections laga di,cases refuse kr dye, quota kam kr dya,timeline berha dya aur families kr di barbad.
Per ub Govt falldown ho gi te mein vodaka le ke aa gya lakshmi chok, jado tu dupatta kas ke te palit ke dekhya te ho gi meri tara rira ra.

Naseebo to Chachu - Haye sadke jawa tere te Gooriya ik tu tusi Goore himat jaldi har dete ho, bichara falldown ho gya, hun dhoodh pee lay pyar wala lakshmi chook tu - menu lagna ay Chachu tu kamzoor bohut ;D ;D ;D hahaha

Chalo piyaro dosto aj ke liye itna he kafi hy.

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
Naseem was the one who got documents of my hubby back in feb! i don't think it's a problem cause i got message from Islamabad that documents were recieved!! but again....we've been waiting for return of visa and still no word. Mr. Naseem, what kind of negative powers do you have :eek:
jia said:

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
what stage is your file at right now?
Humaumair said: