Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
wish he was here said:
Exactly! But considering this is coming from the Conservatives, I wouldn't trust them much. If they made us go through 2 years of this distance between our spouses with the 2 extra years, I'd have a fit!

If we get to bring our spouse back with us after marriage and properly get to spend time with them and like you said to ensure the marriage is real even for ourselves and not just the government. I mean a few people I know have gotten married in another country and later realize their spouse had other intentions once they got here and things didn't end well and I find that heart breaking. :(

But its unfair to treat all of us as if we're all the same. Our new government should set up a better and efficient system and not just talk about it.
I forgot the timeline in my post earlier. What i meant to say was to get the Visa after 2-3 months following the application. Then they can take 2 years to ensure that the relationship is genuine. This way if the other person had the intentions of committing fraud, chances are that they would get caught before they ge the permanent residency.

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wish he was here said:
btw gents ki mehfil kaha gaye?
Jab Ladies atay hain so its Canada we keep quite lol

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
DodgeCharger said:
Mashaallah khan sab bohat taraqqi karein ge aap! lol
lol bus yahe ek batt say to ladies bhut khush hotay hain hahahahaha

superman786

Star Member
Jan 25, 2011
Jaania said:
Superman, you should get a letter from them in the mail next month.
I have noticed from this forum that ISB CHC starts working on updating their documents on file a month before the AOR (on average).
Keep praying and like ISB CHC always says " THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE " LOL
thanks for feedback.

K1ng

Mar 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SaLaam allz, may zaraa thori c aaag laga loun in " Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010! "
bilkul so rehy hnnn bachy wahaan
;D ;D :p

K1ng

Mar 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shit Link Posted Problem :( :( :(
i have an error , error occur when i posted link.
:( :( :( :( :(

K1ng

Mar 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any body tell me, after how many post i post a link in this forum :( :( :(

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
The same rule is at united states and most of the sponsored couples are still waiting for up to 2 years and then once in the country (states) they are put on the test again which is 2 years later!! I think same will happen with Canada!! There is no such thing as bringing spouse within one year just beacause they are adding this new process :mad:
wish he was here said:
Exactly! But considering this is coming from the Conservatives, I wouldn't trust them much. If they made us go through 2 years of this distance between our spouses with the 2 extra years, I'd have a fit!

If we get to bring our spouse back with us after marriage and properly get to spend time with them and like you said to ensure the marriage is real even for ourselves and not just the government. I mean a few people I know have gotten married in another country and later realize their spouse had other intentions once they got here and things didn't end well and I find that heart breaking. :(

But its unfair to treat all of us as if we're all the same. Our new government should set up a better and efficient system and not just talk about it.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
whywait:( said:
The same rule is at united states and most of the sponsored couples are still waiting for up to 2 years and then once in the country (states) they are put on the test again which is 2 years later!! I think same will happen with Canada!! There is no such thing as bringing spouse within one year just beacause they are adding this new process :mad:
If thats the case, I am not down with it. The only way i would support it, if the processing time is like 3-4 months.

I have a question. I read it somewhere that the processing speed also depends on the strength of the case. But now i am hearing that the file is in que for 8-9 months after it is received in Islamabad. Is that true ?

Were there any 2010 applicant's who got the visa in 8 - 10 months ?